What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can be so sure they dont take people in custody..... i did read somewhere they do take people in to custody and interrogate.... but arrest may be recorded later.... and that is done by police

I said they dont have formal arresting and investigative powers. They cant get arrest warrant on their own.

Meaning IB cannot file cases on its own and take people into detention. It can only interrogate people who are already in police custody to extract info from them.

No IB does not have arresting power as they are not answerable to any court in India or Parliament. It is NIA.

They do everything but undercover of Police or NIA or etc.

Exactly..... as far as NIA is concerned..... (with my limited knowledge ) they are for investigating the attacks.......

only terrorist is Pakistani they born as terrorist and die as terrorist ...bloody terrorist country ....nail Kay kidray

and you are as bad as a terrorist whom you are accusing off. come on man, there are more Pakistanis who would like to have a peaceful life than the numbers who would blow them for some stupid idealogy

Hyderabad blasts: 11 killed, 78 injured:NDTV

How did US knew and desi police dint?

hats off to american intelligence

can this also be linked to the state separation movement as claimed by some western media?

No IB does not have arresting power as they are not answerable to any court in India or Parliament. It is NIA.

It is Police or NIA who does it
Do they formally arrest them ?NO, but they go pick up people . interrogate them then leave them at a bus stop and have the local cops pick them up . as we are talking about terrorists , i do not think we should cry about their civil rights a lot.

Lo bhai. Another Issue.

"Touring Australian cricket team say safety 'paramount' after India attacks "

Send them back. Aussies are Pussies. :lol:

My friend was in the same hotel they were put in (both the teams)..... and he explained the kind of security provided to them.... No one can go near them........

Exactly..... as far as NIA is concerned..... (with my limited knowledge ) they are for investigating the attacks.......

yes and they are answerable to the Court.

Hyderabad blasts: 11 killed, 78 injured:NDTV

How did US knew and desi police dint?

hats off to american intelligence

can this also be linked to the state separation movement as claimed by some western media?

If you would have gone through the pages, the intelligence was there from Tuesday also please quote the source of your claim?

My friend was in the same hotel they were put in (both the teams)..... and he explained the kind of security provided to them.... No one can go near them........
They are paranoid. Foreigners are always more secure than Indians in India. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom