What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lo bhai. Another Issue.

"Touring Australian cricket team say safety 'paramount' after India attacks "

Send them back. Aussies are Pussies. :lol:

now it is confirmed you are not girl, you are u gay....

Hyderabad blasts: 11 killed, 78 injured:NDTV

How did US knew and desi police dint?

hats off to american intelligence

can this also be linked to the state separation movement as claimed by some western media?

Can you tell me where did you get that info (bolded part)

And about the separatist movement i am afraid you may have to be disappointed here...

i refer you to my post #509

yeah undercover. But that also in very rare cases where no info should be leaked. Even to the Police. All intel agencies in the world work like that.

Hyderabad blasts: 11 killed, 78 injured:NDTV
How did US knew and desi police dint?hats off to american intelligence
can this also be linked to the state separation movement as claimed by some western media?
We had intelligence. But understand that India is not that easy to handle. We are talking of 1.2 billion people and Terrorist Sympathizer fighting for their Human Rights.

If we arrest someone on suspicion, they bring religion, region etc.

hand of IM seems to be confirmed behind the attacks.

Innocents die..nothing accomplished..I wish the idiots who plan this get their mind in place for the sake of humanity.

If you would have gone through the pages, the intelligence was there from Tuesday also please quote the source of your claim?

there was intelligence 4m past 2 days gr8 hats off 2 ur police bilkol Bollywood ishtyl..."sabh kuch hogaya phir hum ayeengay"

dabang style police........................any how open cnn/bbc tv and ull get what they r claiming.

Mumbai attacked repeatedly.

Hyderabad repeatedly.

Delhi repeatedly.

Seems like FDI is coming in these cities in terrorism too. :enjoy:

i refer you to my post #509

I repeat, IB does NOT have arresting powers on its own.

If IB has any info it has to pass that info to any central or state police and only they can register cases and arrest the suspect. The IB can interrogate the arrested suspects though.

there was intelligence 4m past 2 days gr8 hats off 2 ur police bilkol Bollywood ishtyl..."sabh kuch hogaya phir hum ayeengay"

dabang style police........................any how open cnn/bbc tv and ull get what they r claiming.

Tedha hai par hammara hai, samjhe bacche :wave:

why we have any kind of diplomatic relations with pakistan ..... people to people relation for what creating terrorists.....

the question is why we are having relations with india after samjhota killings?
and if there is pakistani hand, please point that out, you are acting like you have no terrorists, 270 internal insurgencies and still blaming pakistan?

You are enjoying the deaths of 12 people, don't you. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom