What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead persons 3 MBA students, and lakshmamma.....

Dead persons 3 MBA students, and lakshmamma.....

then why bother to question investigating agencies? if you tie one arm behind their back and ask them to perform you can hardly blame them or the center .

Oh I have the right, also it should be enough to say that it should be properly studied. Im all in the favor of NCTC..

PM sanctions Rs 2 lakh each to next of kin of those killed in Hyderabad blasts and Rs 50,000 each to those seriously injured.

Y7JrD.png

looks like synchronized attack on both sides of the border...

Yeah i noticed. Timing is too coincidental but if they are connected then you know what is about to happen next.

No one cares bro apparently Pakistanis are not classified as humans.

look does this statement seem right to u, everybody is discussing a topic and if u post this how can u expect others to react. It is obvious that innocents are the ones who suffer any where.

I dono where you got this idea..... Friend..... Human value is same every where..... whicht ever the country he is from.... You wanna know the exact human value.... ask the closest kin of the victim ......

Well then with this mindset this is what you get:

To change something, first something must change!!!

The way India has been fighting terror harks back to the '50s and '40s not the 21st century. People need to open their eyes.

You take my statements too lightly, I said it should be there but only after proper care has been taken oly PC could do it Shinde does not have half the brains to do it.

What works in US might not work here, the last time IG rushed in too many amendments our country was under a real threat of dictatorship..

Why not learn from others? You can't always have an Indian-centric solution, sorucing ideas from elsewhere does not doom an idea to failure.

No one is calling for "MANY" ammendmants just a few and for good reason mate!

I dono where you got this idea..... Friend..... Human value is same every where..... what ever the country he is from.... You wanna know the exact human value.... ask the closest kin of the victim life......

yes for the relatives the human life is precious but it the value from a countries PoV does change and south asia is not too ahead on that front!

Yeah i noticed. Timing is too coincidental but if they are connected then you know what is about to happen next.

Purely coincidental- the fact is that such blasts are sadly commonplace in Pakistan so whatever day these a-holes chose to do this attack in India there was a high chance that it would coincide with an attack in Pakistan.

Why not learn from others? You can't always have an Indian-centric solution, sorucing ideas from elsewhere does not doom an idea to failure.

No one is calling for "MANY" ammendmants just a few and for good reason mate!

Yes and I agree, was that so hard to understand?

All I'm getting at mate is that more people in those sensitive position should debate and iron out the sticking points.

@BDforever: That place is almost outskirts... mostly students lives there.... I don't know why they targeted that area.... May be to do their B@$tard job done without any risk of failing....

Last edited by a moderator:

No. Many of us care. Their blood is red, as is ours. They are no less innocent than our dead. I mourn them also. Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom