What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
News saying.... Shinde had info (intelligence) about blast 2 days back..... 15 killed......

Maybe he was waiting to disclose the info at another Congress Chintan Shivir. The again..he had to disclose it bit earlier this time!!

I agree with you here..... The state parties are acting too funny when it come to national security.... all these guys do is blame centre......

Yep. When somthing goes right it is because of them (the states) when something goes wrong it is because of the centre!

Some bloody cohesion is needed, some respect to the fact this is a world-wide, let alone continental, issue and looking after your state only means next to nothing.

@Abingdonboy, sorry i was confusing NIA with NCTC.

But, even NCTC is a concept to encroach upon State powers than a serious Anti-Terrorism agency.

Sorry, but i have to say this.

As you know India is a Union as well as a Federation at the same time, where police/law & order is an State subject in the Constitution.

But what NCTC will do is that this agency has the right to arrest anyone suspected on spreading terror without even informing the State Govt., this is what the State Govt. are opposing to.

Not just the opposition party but even the own Congress CMs have reservations against it but there voices are being shut by the High Command of the Congress Party.

But i don't know if this organization can be successful, open to your views.

Does a terrorist stop once he had reached a state border? we need an origination like the NCTC to co ordinate between all agencies and act with impunity when required. laws of the 50 ' will not work for todays environment. the fact is that the only CM who stopped the NCTC were mamta , jilailita and modi . their shortsightedness will in fact effect us all . but then what do people care about it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hyd-blasts02.jpg

hyd-blasts-lead.jpg

hyd-blasts05.jpg

Yes but we live in the 21st centuary where terrorist orginsations operate in multiple nations let alone multiple states. Yes India is a federal state but so is the US and they had no hesistations in implementing their National Counterterrorism Center (which India's NCTC) is based on. If everyone keeps thinking of their own little bit of the jigsaw and thinking about their own state then this sh!t is going to keep happening. The NCTC was/is designed to join all state and central intel and anti-terror agencies together so that through a coordinated effort can help states and the nation as a whole combat the terrorist SCUM.

the mindset of just looking after your own state is so incredibly outdated it is a joke. Orginisatios like the NCTC that are beyond state boundaries are proven to work- look at the FBI or Interpol.

Agreed, 100%

But, than there should be a check on the unlimited power it will provide to the Central Govt. Just as a Precaution.

We all know, Too Much power in Single Hand is THREATENING.

The eg. of CBI being misuse is in front of you.

Basu nijanga enta kopam vastundo telusa 5 chinna pillalu basu chachhipoyaru :cry: em papam chesaru basu veellu. Ee leader lu andarini guddalippi parigettichhali kothi center lo edhava na kodukulu.

Naaku badagane undi, Blast jarigina taruvatha calls anni Jam aipoyayi nenu bangalore lo unna intlo valla gurunchi tension.

Vallu bomb Cylinder daggara plant chesaru blast ni maximize cheyyadaniki. survellance Cheyyadaniki CC cameras kooda aa area lo levu :hitwall:

Stop your trolling ok, no such accusations have been made till now by anybody.

Not trolling bud, India has been making accusations on any event like this. Lets see if I am proved to be wrong this time.

Some people show their happiness (when something like this happen india ) in this way..... all you can do is ignore them....

Whoever said or what gave you the idea that I am happy about such event? Its the same judgement I was telling Indushek about, Indians usually judge too quick and thank you for proving my point.

If a person doesn't agree with your views he isn't necessarily trolling.

Does a terrorist stop once he had reached a state border? we need an origination like the NCTC to co ordinate between all agencies and act with impunity when required. laws of the 50 ' will not work for todays environment. the fact is that the only CM who stopped the NCTC were mamta , jilailita and modi . their shortsightedness will in fact effect us all . but then what do people care about it ?

Of course we do not want such sweeping powers under any body, at least not without due diligence .

RIP,the usual statements from PM,sonia are not going to help the ppl of hyderabad .their govt. needs to fkin act, similar attacks in 2005 as well till now the families of the victims are waiting for a miracle.

its shameful to see IB doing intelligence for polticians , parties fighting over NCTC and at same time innocents die.

Naaku badagane undi, Blast jarigina taruvatha calls anni Jam aipoyayi nenu bangalore lo unna intlo valla gurunchi tension.

Vallu bomb Cylinder daggara plant chesaru blast ni maximize cheyyadaniki. survellance Cheyyadaniki CC cameras kooda aa area lo levu :hitwall:

Intiki call cheyyaleda basu mari telusukovadaniki, bayitiki ravaddani cheppu jagrattaga undamanu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom