What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you mean? it isn't a hard job- a couple of guys, google earth and a Smartphone is all you need.

I mean how can u say it is IM and not some other org ?? within a hour or two u pinpoint the org too with names and proofs as Sukho30mki says above!!! come on how is it possible ??

Clear and massive intelligence failure.

A core objective of this attack is to radicalize Hindu Muslim relationships in Hyderabad, and extend that to all of India.

I pray we do not give the perpetrators of this ghastly act that satisfaction.

News saying.... Shinde had info (intelligence) about blast 2 days back..... 15 killed......

@Abingdonboy, sorry i was confusing NIA with NCTC.

But, even NCTC is a concept to encroach upon State powers than a serious Anti-Terrorism agency.

Sorry, but i have to say this.

As you know India is a Union as well as a Federation at the same time, where police/law & order is an State subject in the Constitution.

But what NCTC will do is that this agency has the right to arrest anyone suspected on spreading terror without even informing the State Govt., this is what the State Govt. are opposing to.

Not just the opposition party but even the own Congress CMs have reservations against it but there voices are being shut by the High Command of the Congress Party.

But i don't know if this organization can be successful, open to your views.

Yes but we live in the 21st centuary where terrorist orginsations operate in multiple nations let alone multiple states. Yes India is a federal state but so is the US and they had no hesistations in implementing their National Counterterrorism Center (which India's NCTC) is based on. If everyone keeps thinking of their own little bit of the jigsaw and thinking about their own state then this sh!t is going to keep happening. The NCTC was/is designed to join all state and central intel and anti-terror agencies together so that through a coordinated effort can help states and the nation as a whole combat the terrorist SCUM.

the mindset of just looking after your own state is so incredibly outdated it is a joke. Orginisatios like the NCTC that are beyond state boundaries are proven to work- look at the FBI or Interpol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now u are acting like if u didn't understand who i am talking about, these media now will make wild *** remarks.

Don't u feel in such a short time u can't get proofs and names and identify the org too??? this is just sensationalism.

Sare le............... flow lo ala vachindi, vallu Riaz Bhatkal gurrunchi matladuthunnaru. 2012 lo recce jariginattu valla daggira evidence and info undanta.

Cmon do not be naive, he tried to push it as early as possible.. Even made all the CMs to come and debate it out what did Shinde do? Call RSS a terrorist organization?

Any new thing in India has a lot of Oppostion, if not.. what is politics all about then?

Yes but if PC was unable to do anything what could his successor do? The opponants are too narrow-minded and too selfish to look beyond their own noses, it doesn't matter who the HM is.

Sare le............... flow lo ala vachindi, vallu Riaz Bhatkal gurrunchi matladuthunnaru. 2012 lo recce jariginattu valla daggira evidence and info undanta.
\

Can't believe these media chaps and our politicians, how can say so soon who is connected.
But after the blasts years pass by and nothing comes out..

Basu nijanga enta kopam vastundo telusa 5 chinna pillalu basu chachhipoyaru :cry: em papam chesaru basu veellu. Ee leader lu andarini guddalippi parigettichhali kothi center lo edhava na kodukulu.

Yes but if PC was unable to do anything what could his successor do? The opponants are too narrow-minded and too selfish to look beyond their own noses, it doesn't matter who the HM is.

I agree with you here..... The state parties are acting too funny when it come to national security.... all these guys do is blame centre......

\

Can't believe these media chaps and our politicians, how can say so soon who is connected.
But after the blasts years pass by and nothing comes out..

Exactly within hours they have identities proofs and even pinpoint the org !!!!!!!

Everything needs time, if everyone gave up their idea the first time it failed - we would be living in caves. It matters who is at the helm, Shinde is a moron and needs to step down.

I guess we would be hearing another threat of 'surgical strikes' pretty soon...for the third time. :whistle:

Stop your trolling ok, no such accusations have been made till now by anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom