What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it!! sick and tired of Bharties complaining 24/7

Man u too, in the entire thread there was like one person who said this and u reply to him rather than others who advised him not to say so?? really unbelievable yaar.

@BDforever: That place is almost outskirts... mostly students lives there.... I don't know why they targeted that area.... May be to do their B@$tard job done without any risk of failing....
Was in the outskirts, they targeted because there are a lot of people during that time of the day..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and I agree, was that so hard to understand?

All I'm getting at mate is that more people in those sensitive position should debate and iron out the sticking points.

Yes there should be debates but now what is going on on this front? After the States' refusal last year the NCTC seems to be going nowhere.

With the likes of the ignorant like Mamata Banerjee there is no debating or talking, this idoit is just that. The other day she was in sh!t for shouting at here boduguard in an outragious manner for what? Bringing her car around a bit late!! When you have such a-holes in postions of power what do you expect??

To improve security , government need to increase security in cinema halls all over the country because all knows indian people like to watch movie and it is one of their main source of entertainment which is always a primary target of terrorist groups.

i just heard shinde saying.... he had intelligence input that there can be a blast in 2 days..... but how specific..... He said it could have happened anywhere in india... and he has passed info to all the states.....

Now i dono how can that be an intelligence input.... if it is... How precise??????

Time kuda chudu correct ga office lu school lu vadile time lo pelcharu chetta na dash gallu evaro gani!!!!!!!

True.......Looks like a well planned, well-coordinated attack..professionals are behind this

RIP to the dead though, your once a year is our 24/7, may the responsible be hanged and dragged to hell.

i just heard shinde saying.... he had intelligence input that there can be a blast in 2 days..... but how specific..... He said it could have happened anywhere in india... and he has passed info to all the states.....

Now i dono how can that be an intelligence input.... if it is... How precise??????
It's not precise at all- obviusly. But yes it is an intel input but it is just very vague. When you get such vague info what can you do but do what he did? You can't protect every square inch of India.

True.......Looks like a well planned, well-coordinated attack..professionals are behind this
Not necessarily professionals, just not complete idiots.

One of busiest if not the top one that area is at that time, kids youth shoppers perfect place for mayhem.

No one cares bro apparently Pakistanis are not classified as humans.

Blame it on Pakistanis themselves Bro.......

The member which posted the link himself said in the Shia attack thread that Pakistanis as a whole doesn't care, it's an Hazara Affair & they will protest, but others will carry on work as usual.

Not my words, but the member you were quoting.

I don't know if i should say this or not , but atleast i m feeling proud of the FACT that every Indian is mourning the deaths in this attack. No one is saying that this is a Hyderabadi Affair or a South Indian affair or an AP affair.

INDIAN MEMBERS, I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU ALL :tup: :tup:

THE FACT THAT WE CAN ALL UNITE AGAINST SUCH COWARDLY ATTACK, IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR DIVISIONS, IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF UNITY THE WORLD CAN EVER GET.

:tup: :tup:

I dono where you got this idea..... Friend..... Human value is same every where..... what ever the country he is from.... You wanna know the exact human value.... ask the closest kin of the victim life......

I posted that because no one said even a shred of word when news of 17 Pakistanis dead was posted. I will mourn the death of every innocent whether he/she is from india or pakistan.

It's not precise at all- obviusly. But yes it is an intel input but it is just very vague. When you get such vague info what can you do but do what he did? You can't protect every square inch of India.

Not necessarily professionals, just not complete idiots.

Exactly.... Though he had inputs.... it wasnt actionable!!!!!!!......

Yes there should be debates but now what is going on on this front? After the States' refusal last year the NCTC seems to be going nowhere.

How can it go ahead, Shinde came to the forefront.. A dog swinging his tail to his masters

With the likes of the ignorant like Mamata Banerjee there is no debating or talking, this idoit is just that. The other day she was in sh!t for shouting at here boduguard in an outragious manner for what? Bringing her car around a bit late!! When you have such a-holes in postions of power what do you expect??

Mamata is ranked among the lowest in my list of capable politcos but then NamO should come forward and push this initiative..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom