What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame it on Pakistanis themselves Bro.......

The member which posted the link himself said in the Shia attack thread that Pakistanis as a whole doesn't care, it's an Hazara Affair & they will protest, but others will carry on work as usual.

Not my words, but the member you were quoting.

I don't know if i should say this or not , but atleast i m feeling proud of the FACT that every Indian is mourning the deaths in this attack. No one is saying that this is a Hyderabadi Affair or a South Indian affair or an AP affair.

INDIAN MEMBERS, I AM REALLY PROUD OF YOU ALL :tup: :tup:

THE FACT THAT WE CAN ALL UNITE AGAINST SUCH COWARDLY ATTACK, IRRESPECTIVE OF OUR DIVISIONS, IS THE BEST EXAMPLE OF UNITY THE WORLD CAN EVER GET.

:tup: :tup:

I will mourn the death of any innocent. Only an animal will laugh at the death of innocents. Acts of individuals cannot be classified as acts of a nation. We lost more people in the hands of these khanzeer terrorists than any one else. As for hazara they are my brothers and sisters we stand by them.

I feel PC was one of the best Home minister we had in recent times..... But congress doesnt have good leaders .... they had pranab who is resting in rasina hill.....

I don't know when there will be consensus between these moronic leaders and proper steps are taken before things happen than after :hitwall: may god take away these idiots.

Same with me, her and Mayawaiti are up there on my list of "MOST HATED".

+why would Modi push this initiative when he is one of the main opponents of the NCTC??!

Yes he is and I frankly do not know if he ever will do that.. SO far he looks a reasonable politician among the best in the current scenario nd with that small hope I said that he should thinking about the people not just from his state.

1 more bomb diffused in vanaspathipuram - hyderabad.....

The worst part is..... public and media persons are all over the blast area and NIA having trouble in collecting evidences.... i hope the evidence are not lost....

Oh bhai..everyone knows everything after the blasts have taken place and people are killed.

Pick up the old footages play them every god damn second and shout about the failure of govt with commercial breaks in between thats it.

If you look at how the respected constitutional post of Governer is used by the center/congress to settle political scores in non-congress states like Karnataka and Gujarat, I think they have a valid concern that this proposed agency is not encroaching on federal nature of the constitution.

And this is not just BJP ruled states that are opposing, even non-BJP, non-congress states like Odisha, Tamil Nadu have objected to it.

Meanwhile this sh!t keeps happening:
110713-mumbai-explosion-hmed-845a.grid-6x2.jpg

Delhi.jpg

r

Even if there is slight apprehension to the NCTC, surely (for the common Indian) having it in place it is better than not having it in place?

it is all politics at the end of the day.

Of course the ones who are opposing this are the ones with Z+ security with 30+ NSG commandos and travel in armoured convoys.

Hyderabad-blasts-02.jpg

Breaks my heart watching relatives weeping over the loss. At times like these, nationalities hold little to no meaning and we realize how caring and cruel humanity can be. May she gain strength to overcome the loss of loved ones.

A state's first priority should ALWAYS be the protection of its citizens.

Doesn't seem that anybody claimed responsibility till now?? some body will do this i think.

I feel PC was one of the best Home minister we had in recent times..... But congress doesnt have good leaders .... they had pranab who is resting in rasina hill.....
Guys stop making this a PC VS Shinde debate- terroism in India exsted prior,during and post PC. Yes he did good things but that doesn't mean much. The whole system needs to change- states need to stop thinking about themselves and there needs to be bi-partisan aggreement on securing Indian national security.

We also express our condolences for attacks happened on Pakistani innocent citizens, you can check the threads related to Bombblasts and count the number of posts done by Indians.

Dont pay attention i just over reacted. Should have given it some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom