What's new

Blasphemy: an indispensable human right

Status
Not open for further replies.
When muslims commit terrorists attacks they say do not judge us by the action of extremist people living on the fringes of society. But when some backwards guy in America makes a satirical film they are the first to judge all Americans by that one individuals actions. Take about hypocrisy.

The education to know the difference between assault and a film is a human right.

That means in india hindutva mantra is taught to kill people of different religion as part of "freedom". Same goes to US; killing is woman and children by drone is protecting freedom of speech. These teaching and practice one can find in US and india. Where do you scale as human being in scale of 1-5?

@Arya......You are wrong and this point has been raised and answered before...

When muslims commit terrorists attacks they say do not judge us by the action of extremist people living on the fringes of society. But when some backwards guy in America makes a satirical film they are the first to judge all Americans by that one individuals actions. Take about hypocrisy.

Wrong comparison. when US and west uses drone to kill thousands and sought excuse of freedom - that is the right comparison. What does indians do, clap from sideline. Same drill indians are performing. Insulting others sitting behind gun barrel and drone is not freedom of speech. Its pure bully.

Countries like Saudi Arabia that forbid practice of all other religions should be the last ones talking about respecting religious figures. We don't care if muslim people make jokes about Jesus , Krishna, Buddha etc . In fact, many of us would love to read these jokes. Similarly , we have the right to make fun of whoever we want and even a thousand threats and bounties aren't going to stop anyone.

^^^ At the same time you dont care about your religion in general either..

We do....

Clue.... Our religious places are the most visited among all religions of the world.

We do....

Clue.... Our religious places are the most visited among all religions of the world.

Are you trying to infer that most visited= most true?

We do....

Clue.... Our religious places are the most visited among all religions of the world

This is what I said in other thread that Many Muslims have "Superiority Complex" and god knows why. If I am of any faith, non believer or Agnostic then why holy Quran bothers us and order you to kill me?

This is what I said in other thread that Many Muslims have "Superiority Complex" and god knows why. If I am of any faith, non believer or Agnostic then why holy Quran bothers us and order you to kill me?

I was not wrong..
Hajj is the biggest religious gathering in the world...
And where in Quran i am asked to kill you? :lol:

The point was...who takes their religion serious and who takes it as a joke.

And you want one to respect for your religion who does not take his religion seriously? And even if he doesn't then who are you to judge?

I was not wrong..
Hajj is the biggest religious gathering in the world...
And where in Quran i am asked to kill you? :lol:

Read whole Suraah 9 and focuse on verse 5 and 29. I am pagan, Polyethiest or Agnostic and dont take my religion seriously.

justo increase your General knowledge, Mahakumbh in Allahabad in 2001 has 2.5 crores people in a day taking dip in holy Sangam. Come beating that statistics.

Once again...
Muslims dont protest against non beleif of whoever about the Flight of our Prophet (PBUH) on 'Burraq'.
And when 2000 million people are saying the same thing,there has to be reality in it or 2000 million are mentally disabled,and suvh large proportion of retards is against laws of evolution.

Just like in medieval times when the majority thought the Earth was at the centre of the Universe and if you sailed to far, you'd fall off never to be found again.

Millions of people are happy living in ignorance, because living in ignorance is bliss. :)

The point was...who takes their religion serious and who takes it as a joke.

The ones protesting over such issues are the ones guilty of turning their religion into a joke. What is gained from such acts except scorn, ridicule & further stereotyping of the adherents of your religion as intolerant & violent?

I consider most mythology to have roots in reality (or at least the "reality" of the common human experience)

I am with you, I feel most mythological stories were of real human beings. If you look from neutral angle you will realize that they were behaving like humans for most part. The part they become super human, does not like god. Why do god care what people think? Why does no such magic happen now.

The only evidence for mythology is hearsay or books written by someone. Logical questioning is not allowed. Anything which is pure will stand all test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom