What's new

Blackwater's Pakistan mission (and related news)

but anyway i was wondering why US needs Xe in Pakistan now..?The situation is much better then 2007..whats the reason?

Probably because their old assets are neutralized & they are looking for some local & more effective 'asset network', They have infiltrated this country, their presence is confirmed at least in Peshawar & they are recruiting the local ppl more more 'effectiveness' preference is given to former military & police personnel....

It also has option for Hindi.... :undecided:
So does that mean black water is in India also :blink:

It also has option for Hindi.... :undecided:
So does that mean black water is in India also :blink:

Well i dont know about the current situation but keeping in mind the US moves to infiltrate India with future plans, the possibility there in future.

No, it just makes it easier to compare notes and plan together. ;)

:hitwall:
Oh thats a revelation for us that our evil nexus of RAW, Mossad, CIA now has expanded to RAW, Mossad, CIA, Xe........... Why did you left KGB? Discrimination? Man they are also very close to India.....:lol:

Well i dont know about the current situation but keeping in mind the US moves to infiltrate India with future plans, the possibility there in future.

oh to counter that recruitment will not be a problem for us. We already have English speaking Indians and every job site has option for English. :D

On the serious note Xe will think twice before entering India as they would definitely require political protection which they will not be able to get because of opposition parties within India.

anyone who thinks a bunch of unaccountable mercenaries with weapons who are above the law is a good thing anywhere in the world is completely nuts and stupid or supports them.

oh to counter that recruitment will not be a problem for us. We already have English speaking Indians and every job site has option for English. :D

On the serious note Xe will think twice before entering India as they would definitely require political protection which they will not be able to get because of opposition parties within India.

:) all will be done once US decides to send Blackwater there.

Thats not an issue

:hitwall:
Oh thats a revelation for us that our evil nexus of RAW, Mossad, CIA now has expanded to RAW, Mossad, CIA, Xe........... Why did you left KGB? Discrimination? Man they are also very close to India.....:lol:

No expansion of nexus.

Please read my previous post. The US government uses civilian contractors to do all the dirty work which must never be linked back to the administration or military.

Why on earth do you think they (Xe) prefer ex-servicemen and people with military backgrounds?

anyone who thinks a bunch of unaccountable mercenaries with weapons who are above the law is a good thing anywhere in the world is completely nuts and stupid or supports them.

Only the apologists who see every thing with their anti-Islam lense in case of Pakistan and Muslim world, would term it a good thing and concerns about Blackwater as conspiracy theory.

Only the apologists who see every thing with their anti-Islam lense in case of Pakistan and Muslim world, would term it a good thing and concerns about Blackwater as conspiracy theory.

conspiracy theory is a pathetic term, i ignore it, the facts speak for themselves

lawless armed mercenaries, above the law, who are not accountable to any pakistani authority and whose mission is not disclosed but also have a track record for some of the most depraved things such as rape, murder and theft is not a bad thing?

puuuurlease, who you are trying to kid, what a way to expose yourself!!

conspiracy theory is a pathetic term, i ignore it, the facts speak for themselves

lawless armed mercenaries, above the law, who are not accountable to any pakistani authority and whose mission is not disclosed but also have a track record for some of the most depraved things such as rape, murder and theft is not a bad thing?

I said only the apologists who are fond of escaping under the word conspiracy theory, call it a good thing.

dude, she was agreeing with you.

Back
Top Bottom