What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Is it over ?

Protesters in Virginia dismantle and thrown a statue of Christopher Columbus in a lake.
After dismantling and throwing of Colston statue in Bristol, UK and yesterday removal of a statue of another slave trader in London, now the Americans also seeing these people what they really were.

stones can't float

Did you know? At the time of his death in 1799, George Washington owned some 300 slaves.

It's time to throw George too.

https://www.history.com/topics/us-p...ton (1732-99),was raised in colonial Virginia.
upload_2020-6-11_15-30-46.png

As much as I hate to say this, because I’m not a fan of Trump, but the pendulum is eventually going to swing the other way.

As much as I hate to say this, because I’m not a fan of Trump, but the pendulum is eventually going to swing the other way.
I think so too. The left goes too far.

Did you know? At the time of his death in 1799, George Washington owned some 300 slaves.

Washinton is not wrong.

Washinton is not wrong.
I did say he is right or wrong. Sarcasm, dude. I dislike western leftist. They are stupid.

People need to not get into confrontation with random people in street
Very unfortunate scenes

The gori got a nice b**ch slap............:lol:

Such a Brave Girl
You guys @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz should support them

Such a Brave Girl
You guys @Indus Pakistan @OsmanAli98 @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz should support them

It's the US, I'm not American.
In principle yes.

I would never support the Blacks or their White supporters. Both are the biggest bas*tards you can think of. For the last 20 years both have been in forefront of demonizing Muslims. Now it's turn to stand on the pedestel and enjoy the show by saying "enjoy". The Blacks love being more White then Whites by being their poodles in abusing Muslims.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

I would never support the Blacks or their White supporters. Both are the biggest bas*tards you can think of. For the last 20 years both have been in forefront of demonizing Muslims. Now it's turn to stand on the pedestel and enjoy the show by saying "enjoy". The Blacks love being more White then Whites by being their poodles in abusing Muslims.

@PAKISTANFOREVER

blackies and whites are both the enemies of Brown Muslim people. They both hate us with a lot of venom. I'm so happy that the nig nogs and whites are fighting it out. I'm enjoying the sh*t show. I hope there is a full scale race war between whites and blacks, I will be laughing my head off, sitting back, relaxing and watching all the fun. I hate them both.

blacks hate Brown Muslim people just as much as the whites do. Whites and nig nogs have both murdered millions of innocent Brown Muslims across the globe since 1990. F**k them all. I enjoy watching nig nogs and whites fight and kill each other.

Pakistani lives matter.

Brown Muslim lives matter.

nig nog lives don't matter.

whitey lives don't matter.

Pakistani lives matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note from the editors: Nature joins #ShutDownSTEM
We will delay publication of the journal, and spend the day planning how to help eradicate anti-Black racism in academia and STEM.
  • d41586-020-01723-9_18065232.jpg

Credit: Olivier Douliery/AFP via Getty

On 10 June, Nature is joining #ShutDownSTEM #ShutDownAcademia #Strike4BlackLives, an initiative of STEM academics and organizations pausing their standard activities to focus on actions to eliminate anti-Black racism.

As we wrote earlier this week, Nature stands against all forms of racism. We also recognize that Nature is one of the white institutions that is responsible for bias in research and scholarship, and that we must strive harder to correct those injustices and amplify marginalized voices.

During the day, we will therefore be stopping business as usual to focus on what we can do better. This includes the following:

• We will delay online publication of this week’s issue by one day, to Thursday 11 June.

• We will almost exclusively work on and publish content about supporting Black people in academia and STEM. The sole exception is content related to the global pandemic of COVID-19.

• We will meet to discuss and begin planning how we can help eradicate racism from Nature, from academia and from STEM, and help support Black people in academia and STEM.

• We will spend time listening, reading, reflecting and educating ourselves on racism in STEM and how to address it.

Thank you for your support on this day. We hope you will join us.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41...=organic&utm_campaign=NGMT_USG_JC01_GL_Nature

The real face of leftists all over the world has been revealed. They cant compete intellectually with Science and Technology so they are trying to #ShutDownSTEM. This #BlackLivesMatter is just an excuse. They want people to move away from STEM and focus on Humanities and Gender Studies and Racism Studies and Victim Studies and what not. People like @jamahir and @Shantanu_Left must be thrilled that the leftist have managed to sneak in people even in prestigious journals like Nature.

Humanities people may shout all day but only STEM has real solutions to world problems.

#BlackLivesMatter - use body cams developed by STEM
#Coronavirus - STEM is developing a vaccine
#FoodShortage - STEM develops high yield crops

:enjoy:
You know better than anyone else that Black people are living in poverty, a poverty that is imposed on them through social injustice and inequality. Finding a job for a white guy is so easy but if you are a Black guy then it's hell hard to find a job and feed your family in USA. Our first Imam Ali (AS) said in his prayers "O God, protect my honor with needlessness and do not tarnish my character with poverty, because poverty is the great death." There are plenty of points in this quote, first of all poverty brings the hardest pain to its victim even worse than death. Poverty causes corruption, poverty makes people to do anything just to survive. Black people are living in that situation which is imposed on them.

These guys on this thread are pretending as if Floyd was guilty because he put his throat under that cop's knee. Lol, that was why I tried to state some facts in your absence. Glad to see you around, please keep us informed and enlighten us.
blacks are literally a burden on american society, they are given every opportunity to lift themselves up from poverty, at some point people need to understand it's a genetic thing that they find theselves in the situation they do not some fantasy realm of social injustice
qqHCsm5.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom