What's new

BlackLivesMatter protests | Updates, News & Discussion

Your Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 5.0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.9

chart.png

No surprises here. I guess @jamahir is authoritarian left

Anyways people like @Shantanu_Left and @jamahir will celebrate. They have too much love for humanities and would love to shut down the progress STEM has made.

When did I say STEM should be shut down ? Only yesterday we were talking about microprocessors and some days ago I was mentioning on the forum a Soviet manned Mars mission whose plan was begun in the 1960s and supposed to be launched in 1980.

What I have said to you is that all technical training courses should be balanced with humanities so that the students don't exit the courses being complete drones bereft of empathy with human suffering. Isn't this one-sided thing what has been going on in India with all those hundreds of thousands of engineering and economics students exiting colleges every year ?

Humanities people may shout all day but only STEM has real solutions to world problems.

Please tell me what solutions have the various Indian Institutes of Management and the 600-acre Lovely Professional University produced for the socio-economic problems in India.

I guess @jamahir is authoritarian left

No.

Mine :

2020-06-12-031250_1366x768_scrot.png

Please tell me what solutions have the various Indian Institutes of Management and the 600-acre Lovely Professional University produced for the socio-economic problems in India.

They train people to become entrepreneurs or
work in companies so that they earn money and get out of poverty. Many IIM alumni have started companies which employ thousands of people.

They don't have to do anything else for so called socio-economic problems because it is not their domain.

I also invite @Shantanu_Left @ChennaiDude and @xeuss for the test.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

They train people to become entrepreneurs or
work in companies so that they earn money and get out of poverty. Many IIM alumni have started companies which employ thousands of people.

"Employing thousands" would have also been done by an older time governor of a king. No difference.

Almost all the outputs of these IIMs or LPU types remain in a life of middle class servitude.

They don't have to do anything else for so called socio-economic problems because it is not their domain.

Whose domain is it then ?

"Employing thousands" would have also been done by an older time governor of a king. No difference.

Almost all the outputs of these IIMs or LPU types remain in a life of middle class servitude.

Whose domain is it then ?
Capitalism Good. Money is God

When did I say STEM should be shut down ? Only yesterday we were talking about microprocessors and some days ago I was mentioning on the forum a Soviet manned Mars mission whose plan was begun in the 1960s and supposed to be launched in 1980.

What I have said to you is that all technical training courses should be balanced with humanities so that the students don't exit the courses being complete drones bereft of empathy with human suffering. Isn't this one-sided thing what has been going on in India with all those hundreds of thousands of engineering and economics students exiting colleges every year ?

No.

Mine :

View attachment 641078

Most business schools are crap, I agree.

The real face of leftists all over the world has been revealed. They cant compete intellectually with Science and Technology so they are trying to #ShutDownSTEM. This #BlackLivesMatter is just an excuse. They want people to move away from STEM and focus on Humanities and Gender Studies and Racism Studies and Victim Studies and what not. People like @jamahir and @Shantanu_Left must be thrilled that the leftist have managed to sneak in people even in prestigious journals like Nature.

Humanities people may shout all day but only STEM has real solutions to world problems.

#BlackLivesMatter - use body cams developed by STEM
#Coronavirus - STEM is developing a vaccine
#FoodShortage - STEM develops high yield crops

@OsmanAli98 @PAKISTANFOREVER

@Alternatiiv
I'm sure you will support the shutdown of STEM just because one criminal white cop killed one black criminal convicted more than a dozen times and spent jail and prison.

For the info most students of STEM are immigrants anyways. You will find mostly Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis, Asians, Middle Eastern, lessor white or black presence, which means now they are targeting mostly communities from Asia continent. Is it our fault if we get admissions in STEM courses based on GPA?

Last edited:
Ideally, I would like to shut down all whites and blacks. Both are horrible people.......:lol:

Their social issues are their problem and any criminal should be handled by cop. Whether it is white cop black cop or whether it is white criminal or black. Pakistanis should not be stupid to fall for their issues. We were not even present there during civil war and slavery. Our concentration should be education, business and lobbying groups for our benefit.

Surprisingly Interesting.
I hate Communism and an open advocate of Free Markets and Strong Governments, God Believing and Fearing Religious person like everybody. And look what i get. Have to study more about Social Sciences. Can Anyone Interpret this result for me?

Political Compass.jpg

I was called capitalist mullah (whatever that means) on pdf and these are the results
chart.png

Dead centre........well almost.

Their social issues are their problem and any criminal should be handled by cop. Whether it is white cop black cop or whether it is white criminal or black. Pakistanis should not be stupid to fall for their issues. We were not even present there during civil war and slavery. Our concentration should be education, business and lobbying groups for our benefit.

EXACTLY.........Also, blacks hate the police and law and order in general as they prevent them from committing crime which blacks think they are entitled to.

funny thing
Economic Left/Right: -1.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

Screenshot-2020-06-12-certificate.png

Something like Social Democracy, bet nobody could guess it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom