What's new

BLA releases Video of Ormara Attack

Cold hard questions need to be asked of the leadership full stop. Said it for a while now. A total disgrace this was.
RIP our brothers.

Before the moderators start with the bullshit of not posting gruesome content, every Pakistani should watch this video and know about the sacrifices of the FC soldiers, and freedoms come at a cost paid by the ordinary young men.

The army and the FC commander needs to be questioned why the **** MRAPs and bullet proof vehicles have not been provided. We've been fighting this insurgency for more than 30 years plus and the army is still applying the old plug in play rules. Sometimes it feels like FC are just canon fodder.
May Allah Help us.

The Twitter account has been blocked (good) hence the video doesn’t show.
But I’m with you on your sentiments.

The Twitter account has been blocked (good) hence the video doesn’t show.
But I’m with you on your sentiments.

I've just made the mistake of looking the video up on youtube, my blood is boiling, our boys were sitting ducks in those open top vehicles. These cowards choose the best area to lay an ambush, and beyond just the shoddy protection, one has to wonder why after the attack the terrorists were at the location for such a long time with no response anywhere in sight?

Even if one argues that we can't afford to have every vehicle in every convoy a well armored APC or MRAP, the delay in response to an incident can surely be worked on. Every single one of those ff*** should have been butchered right near the scene moments after having conducted the attack.

No one cares for the foot soldiers. they should get the greatest protection equipment we can afford. Otherwise, It will happen again and again. Long live Toyota pickups.

Last edited:
I didn’t watched the video.
It sad to here such news every then and there. Government needs to take strong notice about the situation and need to act.

How could we fight terrorists with so much weaknesses ?

May Allah open doors of highest Jannat for all deceased Jawans who give their life for us.

Pakistan should raise two SSG battalions in Baluchistan and train them for counter insurgency ops.

Who stops them raising SSG wing. As I know Sindh Rangers have Specialized Anti Terrorist Wing trained by SSG personnel. Have they ever asked / contested for budget from MoI for additional equipment.

While I did not watched the video I understand the dangers soldiers face at border
'
Pakistan has to utilize Technology vs these Gorilla Tactics at border

a) Helicopter Gunship
b) Armed Drones
c) Satellite Recon for immediate sky view over the trouble spot identify vehicles / units
d) 2 Proper Armored Units Patrolling at Distance

I am not fan of Toyota Truck based patrolling Units. The Driver Enclosure &
The rear should be protected with Bullet Proof Glass enclosure
Glass gives you a visual of enemy however it will reduce the dangers
how-does-bullet-resistant-glass-works_.png

Cost of protective Glass enclosure would be $3,000-$5000 which is much less then Millions for a APC
If Patrols are done 2-3 Vehicle Units / Travelling at Distance from each other such incidents can be reduced

A Bullet Proof Glass Structure could help, Short Term Solution for FC vehicles
Any private Local Contractor can enhance the structure with basic engineering
It won't withstand any Heavy Ordinance hit but should be enough to deal with rifles and bullets
1604860365496.png

However 400 of these Units is what we need for permenent Solution
Turkey Manufactures these import 400-500 units for FC Units
dragon_1509177968.jpg

Don't need upgrade for whole Military just the units at border doing patrolling

Just order 100-500 units for hot spot

Last edited:
1 fucking Hilux with no back up armored car .. I hope our top Military brass see this, and commit suicide
No attack happens without pinpoint intelligence.
In a land where Mubarak Hussein Patel had support all around, it's understandable if all planning & movement of Pakistan petrol is landing at the tables of IRGC.
No one cares for the foot soldiers. Otherwise they should get the greatest protection equipment we can afford. It will happen again and again. Long live Toyota pickups.
There must be inquiry for these series of serious negligence by the higher command... even armatures know that soldiers are getting killed either by land mine or by ambush.
This is where political leadership should have intervened but they are only good for lip service.
Drones alone cannot solve the problem .
They can discourage attackers and can provide early warning.
What you propose should be done as minimum.
1604863873395.png

Last edited:
While I did not watched the video I understand the dangers soldiers face at border
'
Pakistan has to utilize Technology vs these Gorilla Tactics at border

a) Helicopter Gunship
b) Armed Drones
c) Satellite Recon for immediate sky view over the trouble spot identify vehicles / units
d) 2 Proper Armored Units Patrolling at Distance

I am not fan of Toyota Truck based patrolling Units. The Driver Enclosure &
The rear should be protected with Bullet Proof Glass enclosure
Glass gives you a visual of enemy however it will reduce the dangers
how-does-bullet-resistant-glass-works_.png

Cost of protective Glass enclosure would be $3,000-$5000 which is much less then Millions for a APC
If Patrols are done 2-3 Vehicle Units / Travelling at Distance from each other such incidents can be reduced

A Bullet Proof Glass Structure could help, Short Term Solution for FC vehicles
Any private Local Contractor can enhance the structure with basic engineering
It won't withstand any Heavy Ordinance hit but should be enough to deal with rifles and bullets
View attachment 686886

However 400 of these Units is what we need for permenent Solution
Turkey Manufactures these import 400-500 units for FC Units
dragon_1509177968.jpg

Don't need upgrade for whole Military just the units at border doing patrolling

Just order 100-500 units for hot spot
[/QUOT

Forgive me for saying this, but to those at the helm, sitting in safe places, these units are too good for our jawans on the front lines. Their lives are dirt cheap and thus expendable (should be priceless), but unfortunately they are not. Available funds are to be stolen or wasted on useless items. Until next terrorists attack on the convoy of Toyota pickups.......Rewind, repeat...

Pakistan should raise two SSG battalions in Baluchistan and train them for counter insurgency ops.

A rapid reaction force with transport helicopters and attack helicopters have worked in other countries in similar contexts with territory as vast and as rugged as Baluchistan.

Perhaps this is time for the Pakistani Government to remind the current and incoming US governments to release the CSF to allow Pakistan to have the means to deal with miscreants, before the situation has a chance to deteriorate. Pakistan is a major non-nato ally that should be allowed to get excess defense articles as well as spend CSF money to deal with a US designated terror organization like the BLA/BRAS or what ever they want to call themselves.

Pakistan also needs the modern means of electronic intelligence to neutralize attacks before they happen. If these can be procured through excess defense articles, they should be acquired as well.

For Allah sake, please just rebuild these Hilux with some better protection. Every Hilux in these high risk areas should have at least the following level of protection. It’s a relatively modest retrofit that will make a world of difference in the fight and to the moral of men and the prospects of people living or visiting restive areas of Baluchistan and restive areas of KPK

1604865387482.jpeg

They have a location in Islamabad.

Last edited:

Before the moderators start with the bullshit of not posting gruesome content, every Pakistani should watch this video and know about the sacrifices of the FC soldiers, and freedoms come at a cost paid by the ordinary young men.

The army and the FC commander needs to be questioned why the **** MRAPs and bullet proof vehicles have not been provided. We've been fighting this insurgency for more than 30 years plus and the army is still applying the old plug in play rules. Sometimes it feels like FC are just canon fodder.
May Allah Help us.
Those folks were caught the same day. The video must have been passed on because it's the video that delivers them cash.
Can MRAPs withstand rocket launchers , IEDs? No they cant..
It's not just about the medium of tansport.. the Intel first does reiki of the routes before goaheads. There is air surveillance via drones. There is engineering core that runs a scan on the route for IEDs and then there is a long convoy moving not a few vehicles.. hitting them is not a childs play like you put it .In most cases the offender is caught and hanged by the balls.

Last edited:

View attachment 686903

They have a location in Islamabad.

when you have this company in Pakistan, and it's not given to the patrolling parties, than something is seriously rotten in deep state.
there's simply no excuse.
now it's beyond doubt that ruling party is using references of martyrs only for consolidation of power. which is being threated by the Ayaz Sadiq leaks.

There must be inquiry of such insensitivity, where soldiers are being sent to petrol even without basic armored vehicles.

On side note, do we have any updates on border fencing development? or should we re-appoint General Rahil Sharif as head of army or may be appoint him as President instead of a person who is only good for expensive mushaira parties.

View attachment 686910
For all anti state elements this should be our policy. Period

Anti state elements do not operate without support in power house.
Imran Khan and Zardari are two faces of same coin, with a difference that Imran Khan has more dictatorial powers.

Last edited:
Bar Lanat Beshumar on the Gernails sitting in those armored BMWs. Are they even competent or having basic IQ to understand that these open pickups have no value in those mountains? Even I being a civilian and frequent traveler to Balochistan can realised that a thermal drone surveillance on the route and better vehicle choice can save lives!

I just watched the video on youtube and my blood is boiling, am trembling in anger.

Only if the bloody FC Gernail is prosecuted for his empty fcking mind who just knows how to book a DHA plot then this wouldn't be happening.

God save my country because these men running it are just haramkhors who care much about their kids leaving abroad and their plots in DHA along with golf club membership! Lanat on interior ministry lanat on FC hierarchy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom