What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

The enemies of both China and Pakistan never stop coming at us 。。。。 I have reason to believe that terrorists are funded by hostile nations.
The enemy has been undermining the interests, cooperation, and friendship between the two countries in every way for decades by funding terrorists, media, academics, journalists, and high officials.
This terrorist attack, like the one that happened last year, has caused casualties and hit cooperation between the two countries.
I think as you said, we can't let the enemy succeed in their purpose, and we should not only not reduce cooperation, but we should further strengthen the exchange and cooperation between the two countries in counter-terrorism, military, culture, education, and politics based on this terrorist attack.

The enemies of both China and Pakistan never stop coming at us 。。。。 I have reason to believe that terrorists are funded by hostile nations.
The enemy has been undermining the interests, cooperation, and friendship between the two countries in every way for decades by funding terrorists, media, academics, journalists, and high officials.
This terrorist attack, like the one that happened last year, has caused casualties and hit cooperation between the two countries.
I think as you said, we can't let the enemy succeed in their purpose, and we should not only not reduce cooperation, but we should further strengthen the exchange and cooperation between the two countries in counter-terrorism, military, culture, education, and politics based on this terrorist attack.

Lastly, I would like to express my deep condolences to our compatriots from both countries who died on this occasion.
You would not be wrong either, search up 'Kulbushan Jadhev"

There were few people who inspired me , those people are no longer around hence all this is purposeless and waste of resources......

I literally shared pictures of BLA terrorists and their families on open forum and through private channels yet no action...... foot soldiers are like fodder to our leadership and those who sit behind the desk.... well let them enjoy the shit show....

I hope Chinese start to take unilateral kinectic / COVERT operations in Pakistan if they want to protect their investment or pull out and leave.....
brother keep your head high remember 2009-10 era..... it was way worse we will get through this hopefully Bajwa is sent home soon!

The Americans don't want BRI.

Pakistanis must realise that there is an impassable obstruction with the US. US policy is fundamentally opposed to Pakistan, and the gutless Pakistani leadership will be pushed off the fence.

So, in the face of a weak and submissive govt, India has started its chutiapa it seems.

I am sure that any traces of shame and honor have left Bandial and Bajwa.

The victims are civilian teachers, not military/paramilitary. Even in the case of the military China has not bombed Balochistan, so I am not sure what the beef is about.
TBH if China takes unilateral action against terrorists in Balochistan it will earn the love and support of majority of Pakistanis. The events of last afew weeks have proven that military junta is clearly not competent or interested in protecting Pakistan/Pakistanis let alone foreigners. So if China wants to protect its investment and people she will have to take a page from American book.

I said to you as soon as you allowed the regime change they will make sure to humiliate you. India regime changed you and now are twisting the knife.

Notice how the intelligence gathering happened in India just the other day. You are being played. Anyone that backs PDM just remember history will remember you as a traitor.

The bases are in Afghanistan. You have to deal with the nest.

The victims are civilian teachers, not military/paramilitary. Even in the case of the military China has not bombed Balochistan, so I am not sure what the beef is about.
This BLA is Indian backed terrorist group aiming to keep balochistan destabilized so gwadar port and cpec won't succeed. Killing Chinese to scare Chinese investors away. Their bases are in Iran.

Im in favor of chines forces on pak land , let them protect there investment and there Engineers , they should never trust on those who not able to protect there prime minister and handover the country to the criminals on the wishes of US masters
I am equally supportive. As true brotherly nations, we can openly and honorably make unified military arrangements when both sides need them. It is not the West's prerogative that allies among Western nations can do unified military deployments, and we should be able to do the same.

It would be the greatest blow to the enemies who hope to undermine the cooperation between the two countries by financing terrorist acts, to let them know that their goal of undermining the relations between the two countries will not be achieved, but will instead promote further cooperation between the two countries.

I am proud to say that the relationship between China and Pakistan is a model of interstate relations in this world, a culmination of human civilization, and we will not allow any force to destroy this relationship.

Back
Top Bottom