What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Pakistani Facebook is filled with them, whether they are BLA, ISIS, or Taliban sympathizers. I have been witnessing this for years now, believe me nothing will be done. I have seen very educated People in Pakistan openly proclaim their support or love for banned terror outfits and terrorists (many who work for the government or security forces!) on Facebook, nothing happens to them. Its almost as if the government has no interest in fighting extremism and radicalism in our society whatsoever, who would have thought?
I used to complain the same but Pti gave more powers to the security forces and look who they are targeting. There are always traitors at the top who misuse the powers given to them. I say let Bajwa give answers to the Baloch problems, what issues they have?

What you said is true, they are given freedom to brainwash Pakistan society. I am convinced if security people plan to deal with the trouble makers, they would end up jailing the innocent. No trust left.

Look Nazi don't do mud slinging on our armed forces

Lol... They do mudslinging on themselves... We are forbidden to look...... Shhhhhh!

They IDed the Chinese who died, what about the Pakistani driver who was with them? We should pay our respects to all of the victims of this attack.

Dead Pakistani are Beggars can't be Choosers.... They don't count.

Seems like our institution's inability to defeat ttp, bla is leading this country towards chaotic situation. Decades have been passed , thousands are dead yet bla and ttp are still here and bleeding our nation.

We all know who started this recent BLA movement surge and who continues to aid them

Until you don't directly cause them damage they will continue with impunity

Too bad news, now there is alarming outrage brewing in Chinese forums, many angrily accusing the government of letting respected teacher go to such a dangerous place when the killer of the last attack was not sanctioned. Many people wonder if Pakistanis are secretly hating the Chinese because of the Xinjiang issue, and they just pretend to be friendly with China because of the threat from India.

All was well untill taliban came to power last year and security went to dogshit.

Military should keep aiming that imaginary strategic depth in Afghanistan while this nation dies.

Atleast with ghani you were dealing with human. You are straight up against animals this time
This happens when you sell the fake narrative so much that it starts to feel like reality for some. Before Taliban these leaders were in Jail. Taliban released them on day 1.

Too bad news, now there is alarming outrage brewing in Chinese forums, many angrily accusing the government of letting respected teacher go to such a dangerous place when the killer of the last attack was not sanctioned. Many people wonder if Pakistanis are secretly hating the Chinese because of the Xinjiang issue, and they just pretend to be friendly with China because of the threat from India.
Nothing to do with hating Chinese tbh, if you look into this in detail you'd know what's going on

These are insurgent groups, and any foreigner is a good target for them. The reason why this particular insurgent group targets Chinese as their favourite is because they believe that Pakistan has teamed up with China to steal their resources, so killing a Chinese foreigner is a plus.

No brother please don't give up.
There were few people who inspired me , those people are no longer around hence all this is purposeless and waste of resources......

I literally shared pictures of BLA terrorists and their families on open forum and through private channels yet no action...... foot soldiers are like fodder to our leadership and those who sit behind the desk.... well let them enjoy the shit show....

I hope Chinese start to take unilateral kinectic / COVERT operations in Pakistan if they want to protect their investment or pull out and leave.....

Last edited:
Lol... They do mudslinging on themselves... We are forbidden to look...... Shhhhhh!

Dead Pakistani are Beggars can't be Choosers.... They don't count.
Nazi !
People like should be executed by firing squad !

I hope Chinese don't settle on joint operation....it must be unilateral - single sided .....
1650991274092.png

Back
Top Bottom