What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Salaam

Dr is pissed at 'muqtadar halky'.
Muqtadar halky seem to be focused on bringing chors/pro-US govt :(

Pakistan needs offensive strategy now against india!

He seems just edge of his wits. You can see him almost lose composure a few times, Understandably. The situation seems grim.

There is a sudden realisation that the whole system is rotten and it has jarred a lot of people. I don't know what sort of calculous the 'muqtadar halkay' are running that tells them that such flagrant corruption and disregard for law is anything but a poison for the longevity of our nation.

I pray that Allah gives us sincere leaders who have good judgement and foresight. The current lot seems very lacking indeed.

There were few people who inspired me , those people are no longer around hence all this is purposeless and waste of resources......

I literally shared pictures of BLA terrorists and their families on open forum and through private channels yet no action...... foot soldiers are like fodder to our leadership and those who sit behind the desk.... well let them enjoy the shit show....

I hope Chinese start to take unilateral kinectic / COVERT operations in Pakistan if they want to protect their investment or pull out and leave.....
Im in favor of chines forces on pak land , let them protect there investment and there Engineers , they should never trust on those who not able to protect there prime minister and handover the country to the criminals on the wishes of US masters

Salaam

You'd be

Bhai kahan kahan security den?

The issue is when the military leadership decides who will be in the P.M chair and what is acceptable and what isn't. When they are clearly wielding that much power over the whole system, why would they not be considered responsible for the choices made by 'their choices'?

Im in favor of chines forces on pak land , let them protect there investment and there Engineers , they should never trust on those who not able to protect there prime minister and handover the country to the criminals on the wishes of US masters
its going to happen soon.
Chinese have invested too much to back off or leave it to our politicised and compromised security setup.
they will bring their regular forces and establish camps providing securityto chinese.

its going to happen soon.
Chinese have invested too much to back off or leave it to our politicised and compromised security setup.
they will bring their regular forces and establish camps providing securityto chinese.
This will embolden TTP and BLA.

TTP loves foreign targets in general.

BLA has a direct dislike of Chinese. (Due to the belief that they are stealing resources from Balochistan)

So they will go on an offensive. And so will India with its support to them.

Nothing to do with hating Chinese tbh, if you look into this in detail you'd know what's going on

These are insurgent groups, and any foreigner is a good target for them. The reason why this particular insurgent group targets Chinese as their favourite is because they believe that Pakistan has teamed up with China to steal their resources, so killing a Chinese foreigner is a plus.
Yes, the Chinese know that it is the insurgents who carry out the terror.
However, the Chinese want to see the attackers punished last time, when in reality citizens are killed again. Therefore, many people wonder whether Pakistan is perfunctory in protecting the security of Chinese citizens because of the hatred of the Chinese behind it.

No need to worry. Bajwa will be able to curb the terrorism once for all in his 2nd extension. if not then in 3rd or 4th extension.

This will embolden TTP and BLA.

TTP loves foreign targets in general.

BLA has a direct dislike of Chinese. (Due to the belief that they are stealing resources from Balochistan)

So they will go on an offensive. And so will India with its support to them.
Have TTP and BLA ever targeted Americans or other westerners in the past? Reko Diq gold mine is developed with the West, not China.

There were few people who inspired me , those people are no longer around hence all this is purposeless and waste of resources......

I literally shared pictures of BLA terrorists and their families on open forum and through private channels yet no action...... foot soldiers are like fodder to our leadership and those who sit behind the desk.... well let them enjoy the shit show....

I hope Chinese start to take unilateral kinectic / COVERT operations in Pakistan if they want to protect their investment or pull out and leave.....
The enemies of both China and Pakistan never stop coming at us 。。。。 I have reason to believe that terrorists are funded by hostile nations.
The enemy has been undermining the interests, cooperation, and friendship between the two countries in every way for decades by funding terrorists, media, academics, journalists, and high officials.
This terrorist attack, like the one that happened last year, has caused casualties and hit cooperation between the two countries.
I think as you said, we can't let the enemy succeed in their purpose, and we should not only not reduce cooperation, but we should further strengthen the exchange and cooperation between the two countries in counter-terrorism, military, culture, education, and politics based on this terrorist attack.

Lastly, I would like to express my deep condolences to our compatriots from both countries who died on this occasion.

Last edited:

Bajwa is doing every thing , ab security bhi yahee daikhy ? khuda ka khouf karo logo

View attachment 838144
Nahee in ka kaam Pakistan men regime change l par focus kerna hay.

Oh my God
She also had children
Fkin hell man

I just want to say this is fault of our institution when you have the likes of Moshin Dawar and Wazir running around talking garbage against this country and no action is taken what do you expect? I feel bad for the Chinese who died, but this is our fault for not chopping the head of snakes and letting them grow.

Last edited:
Yes, the Chinese know that it is the insurgents who carry out the terror.
However, the Chinese want to see the attackers punished last time, when in reality citizens are killed again. Therefore, many people wonder whether Pakistan is perfunctory in protecting the security of Chinese citizens because of the hatred of the Chinese behind it.
I would term it as incompetency, if you look at the trends of all insurgent groups, not just BLA, even when the casualties are concentrated massively in favour of Pakistani citizens, they continue to do nothing to improve their deterrence, even after casualities remain high. In some instances, attackers were even released in negotiation deals, who then went on to commit another attack.

Imo, I don't think it is due to hate, if anything it's in Pakistan's interests to decrease terrorism, as it negatively affects the economy, especially when it is foreigners who are the victim.

Have TTP and BLA ever targeted Americans or other westerners in the past? Reko Diq gold mine is developed with the West, not China.
if they ever targeted American or western they would have their funds stopped... you have to know who support these organization's.. this will not stop un less the fight is taken to the sponsors!

Back
Top Bottom