What's new

BJP's youth wing leader Pamela Goswami held with cocaine in Bengal

khansaheeb

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rapes, child trafficking and drugs , BJP a fitting example of India.
BJP's youth wing leader Pamela Goswami held with cocaine in Bengal
Expressing her doubt, BJP MP Locket Chatterjee said there were many incidents in which our party workers were falsely framed.
mail.png

Published: 19th February 2021 07:27 PM | Last Updated: 19th February 2021 07:27 PM | A+A A-
pamela.JPG

Pamela Goswami (Photo | Facebook)
By Pronab Mandal
Express News Service
KOLKATA: BJP’s West Bengal youth wing functionary Pamela Goswami was arrested on Friday from New Alipore in south Kolkata after cocaine weighing 100 gm was found in her possession, said an officer of Kolkata Police.
"Armed with specific information, we intercepted her vehicle. While searching, we recovered the contraband item," said a police officer. Goswami was booked under the sections of the NDPS Act.

Expressing her doubt, BJP MP Locket Chatterjee said there were many incidents in which our party workers were falsely framed. "The police planted arms and other contraband items to frame false charges against our workers. I am not fully aware of Goswami’s incident. If it happened really, it is condemnable," she said.
TMC Miniter Chandrima Bhattacharya said the incident was a shameful event. "We saw before how BJP functionaries were involved in infant trafficking cases. Police should conduct a thorough probe into the incident," she said.

heard Imran Khan was a charsi , Cocain addict. I always had a doubt seeing his face & behaviour in Interviews 😆

is imran Khan your dad you had to bring him in this thread ? Did he bang your mum ??

phucking Indian dumbo probably fantasises about imran Khan taking coke and jumping on his mum that had to bring him into a thread about India

heard Imran Khan was a charsi , Cocain addict. I always had a doubt seeing his face & behaviour in Interviews 😆

IK is a 1000x better man than modi who ran away from his wife at 18 and since then has indulged in God knows what with the sanghi clan :D

While IK was building a world class cancer hospital for the poor your modi couldnt even sell 1 cent chai in railroads, wonder what he did with the sanghis to support himself? :D

This is the character of your modi, just like how he ran with his tail between his legs last year when we shot down your mig and sukhoi mki, he ran away from his poor dear wife. All characteristics of a gay... I wonder why the sight of women frightens him:

Does modi have guts to reveal the truth and come out of the closet and reveal his homosexuality? what has a man done for 50+ years?

Last edited:
100 grams of yeyo... wow straight death sentence in certain countries . Intent to supply charge will get you 15 years in US custody .

imagine if a Muslim minister was caught with 100 grams of yey in India

but no worries it’s Bjp hinduwaani so Blame will be on Pakistan or Bangladesh:cheesy:

Oh wait an Indians brought in imran Khan lol 😂

That only your Bollywood leading ladies can contradict. Stop drinking the Moraji Desais tona totka.

Modi is a closet homosexual and cross dresser. He loves those pink colored shawls.

Modi is the perfect example of 99% of Indian Men--> Sexually frustrated, Anti-Social with women, jahil minded, closet homo, suffering from an inferiority complex. Talks big then gets slapped on the face :D

IK is the perfect example of 99% of pakistani men--> Confident , cosmopolitan minded, chivalrous, and comfortable in his own skin. Backs his talk with action.

Modi secretly envies IK since IK is the man modi always dreamed of being like. Wonder if the rumour of 56 inch chest was actually modis lover?

Beta his wife told that

This is the aukat of the closet homo Modi:

Modi mocked by his own BFF Trump over his bragging of afghanistan:

Modis the cucks accent mocked once again by his BFF trump:

Modi became such a cuck for Trump that Trump even refered to him as "filthy" and "smelly". Infact Melania trump couldnt stand 10 feet from modi without excusing herself from his nasty body odor:

Now lets compare to chivalrous IK:

Read that body language :D You know why Trump respects Khan? the only women who never gave him attention was Princess Diana, why? because she was to busy hanging out with Khan & Jemimah... so who is the alpha and who is the CUCK?

Looks like everyone is high on Cocain in Pakistan , should be renamed as charsistan...you were bitchingg about Some nobody youth leader caught with drugs in BJP & here your prime minister is a Charsi folks, his wife left him and ran off 😆 , by seeing his face &impulsive nature one can tell he has serious addiction issues

Keep oinking little piggy bhangee...keep oinking

IK is a 1000x better man than modi who ran away from his wife at 18 and since then has indulged in God knows what with the sanghi clan :D

While IK was building a world class cancer hospital for the poor your modi couldnt even sell 1 cent chai in railroads, wonder what he did with the sanghis to support himself? :D

This is the character of your modi, just like how he ran with his tail between his legs last year when we shot down your mig and sukhoi mki, he ran away from his poor dear wife. All characteristics of a gay... I wonder why the sight of women frightens him:

Does modi have guts to reveal the truth and come out of the closet and reveal his homosexuality? what has a man done for 50+ years?
1:48. The female reporter actually says "no other...can boast of as much popularity among the fairer sex".

I want to know how much he paid her to say that.

She doesn't look Indian.
All the infians are standing behind her.

I am sure there are a few Pakistanis that would ask her a question or 2 on her indianness

Back
Top Bottom