What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

That's because you are a normal human being and thinking as one.

Hardcore Hindutva politics is here to stay for a long time.....The hate Hindus have for Muslims far outweighs any other consideration

In history of human beings, there are so many instances, where the course of history was grossly changed by some unimagined and unrelated catastrophes. My allusion was to some such circumstances. I am very much clear that, in India, Muslims cannot be subjugated, perpetually. It is beyond the power of Hindutvadi lot; though, I am aware of the present calamities, for Indian Muslims, and also concerned, about them, for the natural sympathy, which I carry for them.

Godhra train burning by terrorists should be remembered as a memeroanle day.. if that would not have happened, India was not ruled by Modi. All credit for Hindutva rise goes to those terrorists and their sympathisers....

India under BJP shows poor performance in economic front, the growth rate is between 4-5 %. In 2019 the growth rate was 4 %.

2020 the growth rate is minus 6.6 %

January-September 2021 the growth is high due to low base, while October-December 2021 the growth went back to 5.4 percent

And that growth during BJP administration is taken under high inflation which mean if inflation is calculated, the real growth rate is much smaller and even negative
Poor performance
Screenshot_20220310-192928.jpg

Vs Super Duper performance

Screenshot_20220310-192832.jpg

See the inflation and why hide 2019 number ?

Yes, see inflation-
Screenshot_20220310-193815.jpg

Beta, if you realised in which direction India is heading and what damage it will cause to Indians. You would be crying too.

A Hindu muslim civil war is no laughing matter
Abey chote. There won't be a civil war. India is not a banana republic that you want it to be. Now don't quote me again.

On an unrelated note, it was refreshing to watch something other that war/death/destruction on TV today 🙂

The growth is fueled by debt, for Indonesia we cap the budget deficit no more than 3 % since early 2000, and only raised it after Pandemic struct the whole nations in 2020-2022 and set target to reduce it into 3 % of GDP again starting in 2023

1646920994904.png

1646921586577.png

Godhra train burning by terrorists should be remembered as a memeroanle day.. if that would not have happened, India was not ruled by Modi. All credit for Hindutva rise goes to those terrorists and their sympathisers....
Many experts have said that train incident was planned by Modi himself to ignite Hindu muslim riots and win an early election with huge majority

Live TV

The growth is fueled by debt, for Indonesia we cap the budget deficit no more than 3 % since early 2000, and only raised it after Pandemic struct the whole nations in 2020-2022 and set target to reduce it into 3 % of GDP again starting in 2023

View attachment 822664

Wait. What is the point to Add more Graphs.
Accept that You LIED.

You LIED that When Modi came to Power Indian GDP shrinked.
It was EXACT OPPOSITE.

And the Proof is YOUR OWN GRAPH.

Is that so hard to understand ?

India under BJP shows poor performance in economic front, the growth rate is between 4-5 %. In 2019 the growth rate was 4 %.

2020 the growth rate is minus 6.6 %

January-September 2021 the growth is high due to low base, while October-December 2021 the growth went back to 5.4 percent

And that growth during BJP administration is taken under high inflation which mean if inflation is calculated, the real growth rate is much smaller and even negative
We all know that. We don't need a Indonesian to tell us that. What Congress did was to give millions of dollars in loans to crony capitalists and helped in showing higher GDP growth as those sectors are part of GDP calculations.

To be honest, look up growth in FDI since 2014 compared to previous years. This happens because there is transparency in the business dealings now.

And you are not part of our society to make any objective judgements.

Live TV

Wait. What is the point to Add more Graphs.
Accept that You LIED.

You LIED that When Modi came to Power Indian GDP shrinked.
It was EXACT OPPOSITE.

And the Proof is YOUR OWN GRAPH.

Is that so hard to understand ?

OK I made mistake, I dont lie, just dont quite informed, I see only 2019 growth rate at 4%

Many experts have said that train incident was planned by Modi himself to ignite Hindu muslim riots and win an early election with huge majority

If that was a factor, why did he ( Modi ) loose in Punjab and still AAP won ?
Plus, Why did Christians Vote for BJP in Goa ?

Do Hindu Mulsim Riots affects the Minds of Sikhs and Christians too ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom