What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

Open Your Eyes. BJP came to power in 2014
Untitled-2.jpg

See the inflation and why hide 2019 number ?

Sometimes I feel I made a terrible mistake, staying on, when there were so many opportunities to settle into a dollar- or Euro-dominated job abroad.

"Beetay lamhay dheyaan main aa ker, mujh say sawaali hotay haen
Tu nain kiss banjar mitti main, munn ka amrat dol diya"
(Shakaib Jalali)

I have a feeling that this hardcore Hindutva politics wouldn't stay long; because it is not sustainable. This is merely a feeling or inkling; I can't give arguments in it's support.

That's because you are a normal human being and thinking as one.

Hardcore Hindutva politics is here to stay for a long time.....The hate Hindus have for Muslims far outweighs any other consideration

See the inflation and why hide 2019 number ?

Hold on. The Point is BJP came to Power in 2014. and First Check Growth rate from 2014 to 2019.
GDP Growth Increased. So you LIED when you said Indian Growth declined during BJP's rule.

2019 on-wards whole world faced crisis, Indulging India and Indonesia.

gross-domestic-product-gdp-growth-rate-in-indonesia.jpg

That's because you are a normal human being and thinking as one.

Hardcore Hindutva politics is here to stay for a long time.....The hate Hindus have for Muslims far outweighs any other consideration
What solution do you propose?

Sometimes I feel I made a terrible mistake, staying on, when there were so many opportunities to settle into a dollar- or Euro-dominated job abroad.

Won't matter. You will still be an Indian and you will be surrounded by educated Indian Uncles and Aunties who will be excitedly telling you how Muslims are being finally shown their place in India, while simultaneously expressing concern at the rise of racism and discrimination in the West.

Ignorance is a Bliss.
Open Your Eyes. If you dont have the right data better keep mum.
BJP came to power in 2014, and not 2019 ( covid period ) whose data you post so conveniently. ( did you dare to check Indonesia' GDP Growth rate durning same exact period ? )

gdp_q2_fall_six_years-1200x4743.jpg

And, I know you wont dare to reply this.

See this Graph :

Was Modi ruling Indonasia as well ?

Hold on. The Point is BJP came to Power in 2014. and First Check Growth rate from 2014 to 2019.
GDP Growth Increased. So you LIED when you said Indian Growth declined during BJP's rule.

2019 on-wards whole world faced crisis, Indulging India and Indonesia.

1646920584373.png

Won't matter. You will still be an Indian and you will be surrounded by educated Indian Uncles and Aunties who will be excitedly telling you how Muslims are being finally shown their place in India, while simultaneously expressing concern at the rise of racism and discrimination in the West.
At least he would be much more safe abroad

Actually and uneducated "Rabbit" Salma from UP who breeds like an animal ( who is still a Muslim ) , Just because she voted for Yogi / Modi.

But for Joe, her opinion is immaterial. She is not that "comman man from india" , Her identity > some one from cow belt.

The Source of all knowledge lies in the MInds or People like Joe who can call the Muslims of India as "rabbits" while still feeling insecure in their country.

What an Hypocrisy Sir Ji.

No its not a Muslim having fear of Modi.
Its People like Joe who feel its they who know it all.

Back
Top Bottom