What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

Those issues are present in other countries too, and I've heard UP, a place which was once one of the most dangerous states, is becoming a much better and safer environment! Due to Modi!

He has good intentions for the country... just not for the Muslims.

That's for them to figure out...

There's also another option, become Hindu... which is likely what BJP wants
You sound like a Bhakt.

Indian Muslims will stay and fight for a separate country. Because Hindus refused them their God given rights.

RSS supporters should be blamed for that. Not Indian Muslims

Those issues are present in other countries too, and I've heard UP, a place which was once one of the most dangerous states, is becoming a much better and safer environment! Due to Modi!
:confused::confused::confused:

feeling really emotional today thank you everyone

i am now totally convince that Modi is not just a man he is the 11th Avatar Of Lord Vishnu Himself , the way he present himself is chilling to say the least the truth that comes out of his mouth is god like its just not possible from one man ! we are so fortunate to have a leader Like him ! he is divine

You sound like a Bhakt.

Indian Muslims will stay and fight for a separate country. Because Hindus refused them their God given rights.

You are definitely not Indian, or just some Bhakt yourself here for pass time

I literally tagged @Joe Shearer about you yesterday, you seem oddly similar to SuvarnaTeja

@The Eagle IP check this dude

become Hindu
I'm already Hindu, and a better Hindu and of a better caste than those pricks. It's another matter that I believe in the constitution and the rule of law, and I can't stand to see people bullied.

I'm already Hindu, and a better Hindu and of a better caste than those pricks. It's another matter that I believe in the constitution and the rule of law, and I can't stand to see people bullied.
Not you bro, that was in response to @Akshay89 asking the possible choices left for Indian Muslims

I would not ask anyone to change their religion

feeling really emotional today thank you everyone

i am now totally convince that Modi is not just a man he is the 11th Avatar Of Lord Vishnu Himself , the way he present himself is chilling to say the least the truth that comes out of his mouth is god like its just not possible from one man ! we are so fortune to have a leader Like him ! he is divine
Do please make sure that your name is clearly inscribed on the soles of your footwear. That identification will be needed, by the reading of your post.

You sound like a Bhakt.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Indian Muslims will Never fight for a separate country, they chose to stay in India, and that’s what they plan to do, whatever happen, some may go abroad, some even could have the opptunities to go to different Muslim countries, if worse comes to worse, some might attempt to go to Pakistan or Bangladesh, majority will stay in India.
They had the chance to go to either during 1947, what makes you think they will change now.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Indian Muslims will Never fight for a separate country, they chose to stay in India, and that’s what they plan to do, whatever happen, some may go abroad, some even could have the opptunities to go to different Muslim countries, if worse comes to worse, some might attempt to go to Pakistan or Bangladesh, majority will stay in India.
They had the chance to go to either during 1947, what makes you think they will change now.
Indian Muslims aren't the type to engage physically in conflict, they are the type to run

If pushed into a corner they may begin to flee into neighbouring countries, or at least try to.

It's the Punjabi Sikhs that will fight if cornered

You are praising Modi. And asking Indian Muslims to become Hindu.

Be rational
Nope, I didn't ask that at all

I said it's an option for them, and something BJP likely wants

Gandhiji promised them full rights. So they stayed in India.

Since RSS types are going back on that promise.

Indian Muslims will be only left with one option - fight back.

The RSS thinks it can oppress 250 million expecting them not to hit back. This is not going to happen.

You are definitely not Indian, or just some Bhakt yourself here for pass time

I literally tagged @Joe Shearer about you yesterday, you seem oddly similar to SuvarnaTeja

@The Eagle IP check this dude

I ran the posts of Suvarna Teja (old and new avatar) through a machine leaning model and it said there are more similarities between the 2 avatars than there are between people's left and right testicles. Using k-NN algorithm the 2 avatars were exactly overlapping each other. Never seen such remarkable proximity.

As usual stupids on PDF are crying over BJP's victory. They can cry more as they have no say in the future of India.

Back
Top Bottom