What's new

BJP won Uttar Pradesh Election 2022

India is a colonial remnant disguised as a country. Its ruling class consisting of upper cast hindus from the ganges river basing or the hindi belt drag all the other distinct nations into their petty expansionist squabbles making this region the most disconnected in the world. I propose splitting gangian occupied land into more logical nation which make cultural and geographic sense.

Following should be the nations that will emerge from the gangian balkanization:

1. A nation called gangia, encompassing land in the ganges river basin. This country will still have a population of around 500 million, but because of their common culture and geography it will form a more logical country. Right now this region dominates indian politics and all other regions get dragged into their feuds.

2. Darvadia, consisting of about 200+ million people who are culturally distinct form the northerners. These regions include the southern india and are separated by the north from a mountainous range.

3.United States of Southeast Asia, also known and Seven Sister States. Just looking at the map makes one wonder how is that area part of india. No surprise there are multiple separatist movements active in this region. This nation is about 45 million people and is geographically and culturally very distinct from rest of india.

4. In North Western india, the Kashmir region should be given a vote to either be independent or join their fellow indus river basin people in pakistan. The kashmiri separatism makes sense when you see the map and look at how seamlessly it merges with pakistan rather that india.

5. Khalistan, this is the sikh state in punjab region. The Sikhs have had an active separatist movement and a Khalistan state will be a good buffer between proposed gangian state and pakistan. Punjab is part of the indus river basin rather than the ganges and is geographically and culturally distinct. Khalistan will have a 30-40 million people and despite be landlocked it will enjoy good relations with both of its larger neighbors especially pakistan since it has historic connection through punjab in pakistan.

Only when these proper geographic entities emerge from this colonial remnant british left behind can the whole of south asia region open trade with each other and focus on EU style human development. Right now every country is threatened by india and india want puppet states like Bhutan around them.

India's Future is in safe hands now....

1646980924699.png

...and this. Monkey Baat kardi.

1646981058904.png

Disclaimer: Not in any way suggesting India as the monkey here...

Last edited:
India is a colonial remnant disguised as a country. Its ruling class consisting of upper cast hindus from the ganges river basing or the hindi belt drag all the other distinct nations into their petty expansionist squabbles making this region the most disconnected in the world. I propose splitting gangian occupied land into more logical nation which make cultural and geographic sense.

Following should be the nations that will emerge from the gangian balkanization:

1. A nation called gangia, encompassing land in the ganges river basin. This country will still have a population of around 500 million, but because of their common culture and geography it will form a more logical country. Right now this region dominates indian politics and all other regions get dragged into their feuds.

2. Darvadia, consisting of about 200+ million people who are culturally distinct form the northerners. These regions include the southern india and are separated by the north from a mountainous range.

3.United States of Southeast Asia, also known and Seven Sister States. Just looking at the map makes one wonder how is that area part of india. No surprise there are multiple separatist movements active in this region. This nation is about 45 million people and is geographically and culturally very distinct from rest of india.

4. In North Western india, the Kashmir region should be given a vote to either be independent or join their fellow indus river basin people in pakistan. The kashmiri separatism makes sense when you see the map and look at how seamlessly it merges with pakistan rather that india.

5. Khalistan, this is the sikh state in punjab region. The Sikhs have had an active separatist movement and a Khalistan state will be a good buffer between proposed gangian state and pakistan. Punjab is part of the indus river basin rather than the ganges and is geographically and culturally distinct. Khalistan will have a 30-40 million people and despite be landlocked it will enjoy good relations with both of its larger neighbors especially pakistan since it has historic connection through punjab in pakistan.

Only when these proper geographic entities emerge from this colonial remnant british left behind can the whole of south asia region open trade with each other and focus on EU style human development. Right now every country is threatened by india and india want puppet states like Bhutan around them.
This won't happen. We all know it.

Indian Muslims will need a country of their own.

India with that GDP also means power, their geopolitical power is derived from that also

Unfortunately, India has absolutely no geopolitical power currently. It had some 50 years ago through its co-founding of the Non Aligned Movement along with Tito and your Indonesia's Sukarno but none currently. Please go through my point# 1 in my previous post again.

High GDP per capita is nonsense if your country can be invaded and attacked by other country easily.

Event in Ukraine has shown that

I agree but your example country should have been the Libyan Jamahiriya, not Ukraine.

Now you are Changing Goal Posts.

1. You mentioned how Umar Khalid was jailed for 9 Months.

I merely countered it by stating that ANYONE, be it a HINDU or a MUSLIM can be jailed for YEARS. IF he is anti India.
No one is Jailed because he is from some community. You LIED.

Mention any Incident related to Muslims in India, I can counter it with 10, Same Story.. with a Hindu Name. It must have happned with Hindus too.

Umar wasn't jailed for nine months, he is still in jail for the last one and half years. And who is being anti-India here, Umar or the Hindutvadi assassins of those four Hindu progressives ? And what is "anti-India" anyway ? I have written an OP on that here and Anand Patwardhan also wrote any essay on this which I posted as OP here.

2. Malegaon was not the focus.

It was you who presented Col. Purohit as a person wronged so I had to clarify that he is a terrorist bomber along with his comrade Sadhvi Pragya. We have to present the full context, yes ?

3. the Real Musalmaan is the one fightying for Roti-Kapda-Makaan and Bandwidth, who Votes based on his "Understanding" rather "Political Perceptions".

Then I am the Real Muslim in India who is a Communist and speak for recreating India into a progressive welfare state where the governance system will give the citizens the right to free housing, free basic food, free water, free electricity, free healthcare, free internet, free education, free intra-city bus transport and free legal system access, and the remainder of the socio-economic system provides simple system that enables every citizen to potentially have equal access to goods and services without the disparities present currently and the political system provides true democracy and not the sham we have in India now because the system of parties, elections and voting is not democracy but a fraud against democracy. And I sure other Muslims like Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid will agree with me.

:chilli: :chilli: :chilli:

BJP has won in many muslim majority districts at verious occasions, its just the uneducated peeps thinking people vote for modi “because of Islamophobia”, had this been the case then there was no chance of Congress winning in 2009 and no chances of Modi winning in 2014.
Some heartburn

1646981496057.png

A lot of Muslims vote for Yogi, its the uneducated JNU, AMU chhaaps who remain paranoid and vent out their frustrations online :chilli:

Wow... Kia bat hai.
Punjab main BJP jeet gai.... Great yar.... 👏
Aam Aadmi Party jeeeti hai, Punjab ki abb aur buri haalat hone waali hai muftkhori se.

It's all clear now.

The BJP has won Uttar Pradesh. Although I don't think this is a fair victory. But Hindu liberals and Indian Muslims think that hate has prevailed. Lot of sane Indians have no hope left.

It's also clear that BJP is going to win the 2024 National elections by hook or crook. They have islamophobic agendas like the Uniform Civil Code and NRC/CAA to create more polarization. Let's not forget EVMs.
2024 might be the last National election for India. As many Hindutva intellectuals have expressed their wish to abolish Democracy and Elections.

A civil war seems very likely.

What should we do to prevent catastrophe?

@jamahir @Joe Shearer @SIPRA @DrJekyll @Pajeet @Rollno21 @aryadravida @xeuss @Chak Bamu
How did Muslim and Hindu become political? It began with British rule. From their point of view, it was easier to recognize people as Hindu, Muslim, or Christian, instead of the many different local identities. I don't accept the former framework. Politics is about providing services and not about dividing people by their religion. Think about this. Why would Biharis want to move to Bangladesh or Pakistan when there is Bihar for Biharis. Fight for your rights in your own homeland, not in someone else's homeland.

And a mindless librandufag who keeps tagging me for no reason :lol:

What is a "liberandu" ?

And fag ? Yes of course you are a retired playboy jisne ghat ghat ka pani piya hai.

And why do you keep doing ha ha reacts for my posts or for other sensible members ?

Then I am the Real Muslim in India who is a Communist and speak for recreating India into a progressive welfare state

Why do you have to add the prefix communist to your credentials? Like you can say I am the real Muslim in India who yearns for an egalitarian, an inclusive, welfare sate as envisages in Real Islam, the progressive, liberal, peaceful, encompassing values of true Islam.

Do you think that adding the communism prefix adds value to it....

Why do you have to add the prefix communist to your credentials? Like you can say I am the real Muslim in India who yearns for an egalitarian, an inclusive, welfare sate as envisages in Real Islam, the progressive, liberal, peaceful, encompassing values of true Islam.

Do you think that adding the communism prefix adds value to it....
“Communist Muslim” is an oxymoron in itself.

Why do you have to add the prefix communist to your credentials? Like you can say I am the real Muslim in India who yearns for egalitarian, inclusive, welfare sate as envisages in Real Islam, the progressive, liberal, peaceful, encompassing values of true Islam.

Do you think that adding the communism pefix adds value to it....

You are partly correct as in Real Islam desiring those societal elements you described but there has to be acknowledgement that modern Communism is not much different that Islam :
During the same period (1920s-30s), another (though lesser known) Islamic scholar in undivided India got smitten by the 1917 Russian revolution and Marxism.

Hafiz Rahman Sihwarwl saw Islam and Marxism sharing five elements in common: (1) prohibition of the accumulation of wealth in the hands of the privileged classes (2) organisation of the economic structure of the state to ensure social welfare (3) equality of opportunity for all human beings (4) priority of collective social interest over individual privilege and (5) prevention of the permanentising of class structure through social revolution.

The motivations for many of these themes he drew from the Qur’an, which he understood as seeking to create an economic order in which the rich pay excessive, though voluntary taxes (Zakat) to minimise differences in living standards.

In the areas that Sihwarwl saw Islam and communism diverge were Islam’s sanction of private ownership within certain limits, and in its refusal to recognise an absolutely classless basis of society.

He suggested that Islam, with its prohibition of the accumulation of wealth, is able to control the class structure through equality of opportunity.

Basically, both Sindhi and Sihwarwl had stumbled upon an Islamic concept of the social democratic welfare state.
Also, me adding "Communist" to my credentials becomes an inclusive thing, that my ideals are not reserved only for the Muslims of India and the world but for all. :)

“Communist Muslim” is an oxymoron in itself.

It is not. When you don't know please don't be so confident. Learn. Start by reading the above text and its entire thread.

India's Future is in safe hands now....

View attachment 822867

...and this. Monkey Baat kardi.

View attachment 822868

Disclaimer: Not in any way suggesting India as the monkey here...
Bharatis are in denial of India's medieval history, while Pakistanis are in denial of India's ancient history. In the long run, both are losing propositions. Bharatis also confuse their history with India's much older beginning.

Bharatis are in denial of India's medieval history, while Pakistanis are in denial of India's ancient history. In the long run, both are losing propositions. Bharatis also confuse their history with India's much older beginning.

Well said.

When the fish curry keep on electing CPIM or that Baboon llead TMC which is known for lynching hindus or killing them based on their affiliation with other parties then they don't think what is going wrong with their country. They dont talk about emigrating to other countries when lving happily in that bengali lead shit hole.

Back
Top Bottom