What's new

BJP will not back Tamil Eelam.

LOL, I know what a Indian Moor is, I don't need an explanation from someone who has no knowledge of the ground realities like yourself.:lol:

No, Moor means someone from the Middle East in Sri Lanka. Indian Moors means Muslim from India. It's not that hard to grasp.

No Tamil in Sri Lanka converted to Islam, maybe in your dreams but in reality the opposite occurred.

Tamil Tigers massacred Muslims because they weren't indigenous to the Eelam region, they were of foreign ancestry. They even made a statement regarding it. I don't even know how much more proof you need but you are starting to become really desperate to prove a community exists when they don't. Like I said a Sri Lankan will know the ground realities better than you.

Tamils have been converting to Islam for 1000 years. Their communities span all of indian ocean.

tamil tigers are lying about the tamil muslims

Tamils have been converting to Islam for 1000 years. Their communities span all of indian ocean.
Tamils in India have been converting but Tamil Indians are still 88% Hindu so LOL and Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka are non existent. Sorry about that. :(

Tamils in India have been converting but Tamil Indians are still 88% Hindu so LOL and Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka are non existent. Sorry about that. :(

Tamil Muslims belong to two groups: Hanafi and Shafi'i. The Hanafis live in Northern Tamil Nadu. The Shafiís live in southern Tamil Nadu, Western Tamil Nadu, and in Sri Lanka coastal regions.

The sufi sages, whose graves are found in Sri Lanka, were among the first people to bring Islam to the Tamils on the coastal regions of Sri Lanka.

The history of Muslims in Sri Lanka, is well known and recorded. And we have deep connections with them.

They are one of the well known communities in the Islamic World.

Tamil Muslims belong to two groups: Hanafi and Shafi'i. The Hanafis live in Northern Tamil Nadu. The Shafiís live in southern Tamil Nadu, Western Tamil Nadu, and in Sri Lanka coastal regions.

The sufi sages, whose graves are found in Sri Lanka, were among the first people to bring Islam to the Tamils on the coastal regions of Sri Lanka.

The history of Muslims in Sri Lanka, is well known and recorded. And we have deep connections with them.

They are one of the well known communities in the Islamic World.
Yes Muslims in Sri Lanka, but none of the Sri Lankan Muslims are Tamil.:)

According to you, a Pakistani. But according to Sri Lankans, the reality is none are ethnic Tamils. :)

their history is well known to Muslims in the world. Their past religious leaders, Sufi saints, and the origins of those sufi saints is well known. And their conversion from hindu tamilies is also well known. The have maintained their tamil language.

their history is well known to Muslims in the world. Their past religious leaders, Sufi saints, and the origins of those sufi saints is well known. And their conversion from hindu tamilies is also well known. The have maintained their tamil language.
Well known to you and you only, non-existent to the rest of the world.

you can say that. But the facts and history of the Sri Lankan Muslims, known in the Islamic World does not change
Facts about Sri Lankan Muslims, but another fact is none of them are Tamil.

Neither BJP nor Congress will not support Separate Tamil Elam .Forget them even if there is another party in the Centre they will not support such a move .Because a short time politicians cant dictate complicated foreign policy like that.It is brainwork of eminent baureacrats and think thanks
.Here we are talking about forceful division of a country.Tamils may worried about their brothers in SriLanka .It is natural.But only help you can give them is to increase their HDI with the money of India.
If India forcefully separate that country ,then you can see large diplomatic movements of China,US and other countries after all SL geography is in a strategic level.
Here we are talking about the enemity of 88% Sinhalese and their revenge .They will go at any extent for satisfy their revenge against India.
I have a question for our Tamil friends here.
Can you tolerate when Pakistani tribals grab some of our territories from Kashmir?Can you accept Chinese wrong movements in Aksai Chin? @Chola warrior @RajarajaChola
Same will be the Srilankans feelings

Most of them are ethnic tamils.
yes,few of them have a distinct arab ancestry..but the vast majority are local tamil hindu converts....a good portion have malayali ancestry too...

Back
Top Bottom