What's new

BJP will not back Tamil Eelam.

It's just about the same as I've explained last time. There are no new developments. Anyone who loves Sri Lanka is welcomed regardless of Ethnicity and religion. :)

Wait are you telling me that I've asked you this question for the second time ! :o:

Damn....I have the memory of a goldfish - I don't remember having this conversation ! :(

Why not? A broken Sri Lanka will be easier for India to control, also they could use Tamil Eelam as a proxy state to counter any Sri Lankan activities that India considers not to be in its own interests.

BS, most Tamils are Hindu. Stay out of it Lankan shit.

Then who is father emmanuel who got banned from India?

Why not? A broken Sri Lanka will be easier for India to control, also they could use Tamil Eelam as a proxy state to counter any Sri Lankan activities that India considers not to be in its own interests.

BS, most Tamils are Hindu. Stay out of it Lankan shit.
So 'independant' eelam is no longer your dream!

That's a blatant lie, a quick search shows that Tamil Nadu alone is 88% Hindu, couple that with the fact that Muslims in Sri Lanka are there own distinct ethnic group and not related to Tamils so how can they be one third Muslim?

most of them speak tamil in sri lanka, that's how

They are Tamil speaking but no one considers them Tamil apart from you LOL.

So, you accept they are Tamil speaking. And not just the language, the Muslims of Sri Lanka, who mostly speak Tamil, are ethnically Tamil too.

Of course there have been inter-marriages with Sinhalese Muslims, Malay Muslims, Arabs etc.

So, you accept they are Tamil speaking. And not just the language, the Muslims of Sri Lanka, who mostly speak Tamil, are ethnically Tamil too.

Of course there have been inter-marriages with Sinhalese Muslims, Malay Muslims, Arabs etc.
Sri Lankans will know the ground realities better then you, they are called Moors, not Tamils. They are 0% Tamil and only speak Tamil because they live in Tamil areas.

Neither congress nor BJP ever backed a Tamil elam, never has India made any statements supporting an independent tamil elam.....to put it simply we donts want another turbulent war across our neibhours, another refugee situation.....we have lost a P.M over this stupid issue which effects us in no way, i am sure sri lankans are smart and will resolve this issue within themselves....i want no part of india in this,

Sri Lankans will know the ground realities better then you, they are called Moors, not Tamils. They are 0% Tamil and only speak Tamil because they live in Tamil areas.

Sri Lankans Muslims are mostly ethnically Tamils.

This is a fact.

Moor is a misnomer.

Any Muslim is a Moor in Portuguese or Spanish history.

A fact according to a Pakistani.:rofl:
The fact is the only ethnic Tamil Muslims are in India.

Not according to me. It is truth.

Sri Lankan Muslims are of different ethnic backgrounds. You have Tamil Muslims, Sinhalese Muslims, Malay Muslims, Indian mainland Muslims, Burmese Muslims.

Within all of these Muslim ethnicities in Sri Lanka, we have families inter-married with Arabs etc.

Islam was brought to Sri Lanka by Hadramis more than 1000 years ago. The mausoleums of these missionaries are still there.

The Sri Lankans who converted to Islam on the hands of these missionaries were primarily from the coastal Tamil communities, whose main profession was fish and trade.

Sri Lankan Muslims are of different ethnic backgrounds. You have Tamil Muslims, Sinhalese Muslims, Malay Muslims, Indian mainland Muslims, Burmese Muslims.

Within all of these Muslim ethnicities in Sri Lanka, we have families inter-married with Arabs etc.

Islam was brought to Sri Lanka by Hadramis more than 1000 years ago. The mausoleums of these missionaries are still there.

They Sri Lankans who converted to Islam on the hands of these missionaries were primarily from the coastal Tamil communities, whose main profession was fish and trade.
LOL, what you just posted is inconclusive. They weren't coastal Tamils, they where settlers who lived with Tamils.
Muslims in Sri Lanka come under three groups, Moors, Malays and Indian Moors. Moors are of Middle Eastern origin, Malays are of Malaysian origin and Indian Moors are Memons and Konkanis. None of them are Tamil, say any of this to a Tamil and they would laugh at you for saying there is Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka.

If there was Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka then why did the Tamil Tigers massacre Muslims and burn down there mosques? You are just desperate to prove that Tamils are some sort of Muslim race. Haha.

The Sri Lankans who converted to Islam on the hands of these missionaries were primarily from the coastal Tamil communities, whose main profession was fish and trade.

How do you explain then tamil terrorists killing hundreds of muslims in Kattankudy, and many other border villages? ethnic cleansing of muslims from north and bombing mosques?

LOL, what you just posted is inconclusive. They weren't coastal Tamils, they where settlers who lived with Tamils.
Muslims in Sri Lanka come under three groups, Moors, Malays and Indian Moors. Moors are of Middle Eastern origin, Malays are of Malaysian origin and Indian Moors are Memons and Konkanis. None of them are Tamil, say any of this to a Tamil and they would laugh at you for saying there is Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka.

If there was Tamil Muslims in Sri Lanka then why did the Tamil Tigers massacre Muslims and burn down there mosques? You are just desperate to prove that Tamils are some sort of Muslim race. Haha.

I think you are misunderstanding me. I am not here in war with Sinhalese, and neither do I support tamil tigers.

In Sri Lanka, we had sufi missionaries. They converted the local Tamils to Islam. This has been going on for 1000 years.

There is no ethnic Muslim group called "Moors". This word is from the Portuguese and Spanish to describe Muslims in general, and they did when they came to Sri Lanka and the Philippines.

You used the phrase "indian moor", which means "indian muslim".

Memons, and Konkanis are indian muslims who settled in Sri Lanka due to trade from Gujarat and Konkan regions Maharasshtra and Karnataka.

The tamil tigers do not like tamil Muslims, or any Muslim, because the Muslims are not racist like them and enemies of the Sinhalese. They support all Sri Lankans. The Tamil Muslims have been intermarrying with the Sinhalese for hundreds of years. And there are now substantial numbers of Sinhalese Muslims, as well.

How do you explain then tamil terrorists killing hundreds of muslims in Kattankudy, and many other border villages? ethnic cleansing of muslims from north and bombing mosques?

Why would I have to explain? We should ask the Sri Lankan Muslims.

In Jaffna, Muslims spoke Tamil. Not Sinhalese. Because Tamil has been the language of the Muslims since they converted to Islam from the local Tamil population.

Tamil tigers don't like Tamil Muslims. You will not find Tamil Muslims becoming Tamil tigers.

I think you are misunderstanding me. I am not here in war with Sinhalese, and neither do I support tamil tigers.

In Sri Lanka, we had sufi missionaries. They converted the local Tamils to Islam. This has been going on for 1000 years.

There is no ethnic Muslim group called "Moors". This word is from the Portuguese and Spanish to describe Muslims in general, and they did when they came to Sri Lanka and the Philippines.

You used the phrase "indian moor", which means "indian muslim".

Memons, and Konkanis are indian muslims who settled in Sri Lanka due to trade from Gujarat and Konkan regions Maharasshtra and Karnataka.

The tamil tigers do not like tamil Muslims, or any Muslim, because the Muslims are not racist like them and enemies of the Sinhalese. They support all Sri Lankans. The Tamil Muslims have been intermarrying with the Sinhalese for hundreds of years. And there are now substantial numbers of Sinhalese Muslims, as well.
LOL, I know what a Indian Moor is, I don't need an explanation from someone who has no knowledge of the ground realities like yourself.:lol:

No, Moor means someone from the Middle East in Sri Lanka. Indian Moors means Muslim from India. It's not that hard to grasp.

No Tamil in Sri Lanka converted to Islam, maybe in your dreams but in reality the opposite occurred.

Tamil Tigers massacred Muslims because they weren't indigenous to the Eelam region, they were of foreign ancestry. They even made a statement regarding it. I don't even know how much more proof you need but you are starting to become really desperate to prove a community exists when they don't. Like I said a Sri Lankan will know the ground realities better than you.

Back
Top Bottom