What's new

BJP will not back Tamil Eelam.

And where have i said no? if you develop your comprehension skills you will understand i have said the same thing. So Sinhala developed in SL , a product of SL. The ONLY language that can claim so. Same time tamil influence is not like it is highlighted. Develop brain skills then talk about SL

your 'Sinhala developed in SL' was so funny that I spilled my Ceylon tea on the screen :omghaha:, you mean developed after the 15th century right, since Mahavamsa was written in 500 AD in Pali ?

:D so gamunu went to murugan to take blessings to defeat elara and after that build buddhist stupas :D. seriously commonsense is something alien to you.

I don't make up stories like Mahanama or Mahinda Rajapaksa , I just re-produced what's in your own folklore

Kataragamam temple is a Hindu and Buddhist temple complex dedicated to Skanda-Murukan also known as Kataragamadevio. It is believed Kataragama Dewalaya was built by King Dutugemunu, Kataragama Esala Perahera is a famous cultural pageant.

Grand Udawalawe Safari Resort

If elara and gamunu spoke tamil and were HIndus
why the hell they went to war with each other.

because Gamunu like the rest of your kind was wicked - Duttu, and didn't abide by his fathers vow -not to kill Tamils .
Elara was just and much loved Hindu king of his subjects unlike DG, it war between Hindu and Buddhist. so much so that even DG built tomb for Elara in Anuradapura to be revered by the Sinhala mob

King asked the boys to take the first wow and eat the rice portion in front of them.
“We will not do any harm to monks” Boys took the first wow and ate the rice portion.

King asked the boys to take the second wow and eat the rice portion.
“ We will not fight with each other” Boys took the second wow and ate the rice portion.

King asked the boys to take the third wow and eat the rice portion.
We will not fight with Damilas” Both boys refused to take the third wow. Both of them left the room.

King Dutugemunu

And one of the oldest stone inscriptions in SL are from the south of SL where Dutu gemunu hails from and all these are in then sinhalese.

please post the link, thank you

between there was no hinduism in SL when buddhism was brought here. I have mentioned that to many idiots on this forum alone. The oldest hindu structure was in 12AD and laughably the best hindu kovil that jaffna tamils display was built by a sinhala king in Kotte :D

an ancient siva devale in Polonnaruwa

dont tell me you are not aware how the ancient Hindu temples in the north and east were destroyed by the Sinhala Buddist kings and the Portuguese ?

Just 2 e.gs of ancient devales going back to the Ramayana era

Koneeswaram - Trincomalee - supposed to have been worshiped by King Ravana

There is evidence that indicates at least some of the later Sinhalese Buddhist kings too maintained the temple although Buddhist King Mahasena was reported to have destroyed it and built a Buddhist temple and Dagoba in its place.

Muneeswaram - Chilaw

The Portuguese, after their arrival in Sri Lanka in 1505, began a campaign of forced conversion and destruction of many Buddhist and Hindu temples around the island. They destroyed the Munneswaram temple completely in 1578 CE with the exception of the basement, and used the core of the building as a Roman Catholic chapel. Jesuits recorded that they used iron bars to destroy the presiding deity. According to a 1640 Portuguese records, they were able to convert 500 people from the village of Munneswaram as Roman Catholics. However, the locals and temple administrators were able to hide many of the idols of the temple complex before the destruction

Last edited:
do you have any brains ? taking on a subject you hardly have any clue and unnecessarily poking your nose into SL internal affairs with your stupidity and arrogance, an issue concerning UN, Tamilnadu, USA, not India.
You ***, I'm from Tamil Nadu myself. You seem unaware of the fact that Tamil Nadu is in India, not Sri Lanka or the U.S.!!

So stop ranting away with your nonsensical poppycock and wasting everyone's time. An LTTE sympathizer like you needs to be given a kick in the butt to wake you up from your delusions.

th

You ***, I'm from Tamil Nadu myself. You seem unaware of the fact that Tamil Nadu is in India, not Sri Lanka or the U.S.!!

So stop ranting away with your nonsensical poppycock and wasting everyone's time. An LTTE sympathizer like you needs to be given a kick in the butt to wake you up from your delusions.

Ignorant cocky Indian moron, back up your nonsense

Secondly, Tamils had volunteered to desert India to settle down in Sri Lanka in the 19th and 20th centuries to work in coffee, tea and rubber plantations. Some also migrated on their own as merchants and as other service providers. No one forces them to leave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom