What's new

BJP will not back Tamil Eelam.

there are tamil muslims in Tamilnadu.,Kerala....then,why not in Ceylon????

There are some so called sri lankans here, who are very racist people. They want to make everyone foreign to Sri Lanka, except for the budhist Sinhala.

There are some so called sri lankans here, who are very racist people. They want to make everyone foreign to Sri Lanka, except for the budhist Sinhala.
Tamils are indigenous and so are Sinhalese but Muslims? No.

This @Multani guy is not providing any proof to his claims and just making unsubstantiated statements. First he says that 1/3 of Tamils are Muslim and all Muslims in Sri Lanka are Tamil. He has had to Sri Lankan members tell him otherwise but he is desperate to show Tamils as a "Muslim2 race. LOL. This is so funny.

Tamils are indigenous and so are Sinhalese but Muslims? No.

This @Multani guy is not providing any proof to his claims and just making unsubstantiated statements. First he says that 1/3 of Tamils are Muslim and all Muslims in Sri Lanka are Tamil. He has had to Sri Lankan members tell him otherwise but he is desperate to show Tamils as a "Muslim2 race. LOL. This is so funny.

"A significant Tamil-speaking Muslim population exists in Sri Lanka; however, unlike Tamil Muslims from India, they are not ethnically linked with ethnic Tamils, they are therefore listed as a separate ethnic group in official statistics.[10][11] The Moor community of Sri Lanka also consists of Tamil Muslims migrated from Tamil Nadu region of India and converts from Sri Lankan Tamil community. The Moors had better social and economic mobility, thanks to the historic headstart they had in getting education and government jobs under British colonial rule.[12]" .
Case closed.

Last edited:
from where they came??arab or persia??they look exactly like that of a srilankan tamil,not like any Arabians or Persians..
go look in the mirror..

:omghaha: Brother, I don't think you can reason with racists

:omghaha: Brother, I don't think you can reason with racists
LOL at how you can't reply to any of my points. Here is my proof:
"A significant Tamil-speaking Muslim population exists in Sri Lanka; however, unlike Tamil Muslims from India, they are not ethnically linked with ethnic Tamils, they are therefore listed as a separate ethnic group in official statistics.[10][11] The Moorcommunity of Sri Lanka also consists of Tamil Muslims migrated from Tamil Nadu region of India and converts from Sri Lankan Tamil community. The Moors had better social and economic mobility, thanks to the historic headstart they had in getting education and government jobs under British colonial rule.[12]" .
This claim includes citations if you don't believe it. CASE CLOSED.:haha::haha::haha:

Hope the best for the Tamil. If not independence at the very least they should be given proper treatment in Sri Lanka.
You are a good member, even though I am not Tamil, I believe the injustice caused was to much to deny them a separate homeland. It's clear we can't live together.

We dont need Tamils for this job.And I am sure you are not an Indian Tamil.

India has used Tamils to fight its proxy war in SL, yeah now they can be discarded like used condoms

SL did a grave mistake after it independence from British .And that is one of the hell of a mistake.
Their only mistake is that they support Pakistan in 1971 war.They already knew they are not in a position to stand against India.

Typical Indian , over obsessed with Pakistan, it was SL offer to America to use Trincomalee as a naval base that angered India, and America had to abandon its ambition in 1983 due to the civil war.

In the past, Sri Lanka accorded permission to US naval forces to use the harbor at Trincomalee for rest and recuperation. At one point, there was widespread rumor that Trincomalee might become a US naval base. Since 1983 however, Sri Lanka’s importance in terms of a possible base diminished considerably as a result of the security situation that prevailed within the country

Recruited by RAW, trained by Army: LTTE - IBNLive

Well I gave you an example.During january-feb months in this year a protest is broke out in BD.All countries including US try to
isolate Hasina's governement in international stage .But nothing happened .And just think about it how did that happen?

good to know India is propping up a dictator , good luck

Same goes to Rajapakse..Publicly we dont argue with him.But he know very well what will happen if he turned against us Pakistan ,China are too far from SL.

China is building a $1 billion commercial port facility on the southern coast of Sri Lanka that might also support Chinese naval operations. Ever since Sri Lanka agreed to the plan, in March 2007, China gave it all the aid, arms and diplomatic support it needed to defeat the Tigers, without worrying about the West.

Sri Lanka Navy - Bases

its too late :china:

Last edited:
India has used Tamils to fight its proxy war in SL, yeah now they can be discarded like used condoms

Typical Indian , over obsessed with Pakistan, it was SL offer to America to use Trincomalee as a naval base that angered India, and America had to abandon its ambition in 1983 due to the civil war.

Recruited by RAW, trained by Army: LTTE - IBNLive

good to know India is propping up a dictator , good luck

Sri Lanka Navy - Bases

its too late :china:

We are not obsessed with any one.You bring Pakistan name here.And I made you clear that things are too much changed after 1971.
It is your claim that Tamils will not work for India,not anymore.IF they work for us we will accept that,otherwise we find another way .thats all.
I am a proud to be an Indian so what you want .?
We know very well during that times US and Pakistan are close ally.So US first use Pakistan for US in SL.we already got that wind and we did further action.
When some of our neighbouring countries try to endanger our national security ,by helping some far away friends.we will interfere no matter what.We dont care whether it is dictator or democracy.Hasina's government is an elected government.Russia ,China etc recognize that government.

I already healthy relations with neighbouring countries are good.But if it is against us ,we know how to stop this.
After all China is too far away from you.If we take harden stance ,China will automatically stand down.When they start to irritate us by flourishing the relation ship with our neighbouring countries too much.We send a naval ship to SCS as a good will visit to Vietnam and we grab an oil deal .China made so much noise and we dont care about that.Hope you can understand that game.

everyone is foreign to Sri Lanka except for the four native tribes.

Some of them do, the ones that look like Tamils are immigrants from Karnataka and Maharastraha.
Sri Lankan Moor:
2yvqsg9.jpg
ha ha,he looks arabic,but definitely not a srilankan tamil muslim...

This is about Sri Lankan Muslims not Indian Tamils.
There is no such thing as Tamil Muslim in Sri Lanka.
Tamil is only a language,not a race...you can even find Tamil speaking Brahmins in Tamilnadu and Ceylon....

Yup, some Sinhalese now want to make the Muslims of Sri Lanka as foreign

How can one then explain Sinhalese Muslims?
don't know about it...but there are fairly good number of Sinhala speaking Muslims in Ceylon...especially south and central..

the only ethnic indigenous srilankans are native 'veddhas'...remaining all others are immigrants from south India,bengal,orissa and some from java...

Last edited:
the only ethnic indigenous srilankans are native 'veddhas'...remaining all others are immigrants from south India,bengal,orissa and some from java...

You hit a break here mate. Veddah is one offshoot of the ancient humans of Sri Lanka. The other being the non forest dueling people who consisted of the earlier four hela tribes which formed the backbone of Sinhalese race.

Back
Top Bottom