What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

Since Modi is going to invite Yeddiyurappa, suddenly corruption is acceptable to some people here.. Haven't you heard? Modi's fight is not against corruption .. he is looking for economic growth :hitwall:

That's situational- if economic growth fails it'll be or hindu national identity (any kind of trash can be pushed through that hole)

Tell that to @Urbanized Greyhound, he is claiming that Bangalore was developed because of Yeddiyurappa and Karnataka was having a great law and order scenario :D

Man , I am perfectly within my rights to comment on the "law and order situation " in Bangalore , Development of Real Estate , Development of the IT industry etc .

I live in Bangalore remember , yes have been living for the past 7 years as a matter of fact.

To be fair SM Krishna improved the education sector yes , but good colleges alone do not contribute to economic growth. Real movement of industries started way after SM Krishna 's time .

Hell , never thought I would have to check out Wiki to verify when the ITPL ( International Tech Park ) was setup but even Wiki says it was setup by Ascendas group in 2005. And subsequently the other great Services based industries began to set up offices .

That is a fact and just for the record , Real migration of Engineering , medical aspirants and subsequent skilled labor flow from Tamil Nadu , Kerala , all over the North and yes from Bengal and Orissa and the North East as well began to come in.

So I repeat what I say ---Bangalore owes its high standard of Living solely due to the BJP administration.

And this goes for both you two @Bang Galore and @Guynextdoor2

Word of advice to you Guynextdoor2 , You Jerk, improve the tone of your msgs else be prepared to receive some high voltage banter.I am growing tired to patiently explaining stuff to you while you Bullshit around with comments like

" I have lost track of things they claim .." comments .

I think you are right....But to defeat Congress, BJP has to smart enough to deal with ground reality....If Congress can deal with Lalu Yadav for 20 year...Then of course I donot mind BJP bringing back Yedi in Karnataka.....

Oh...so this is a 'well played dharma plan' to defeat congress...you may not have a problem with modi bringing BJP back into Karnataka, we do. We live here and we booted him out. And we really don't want him back.

Man , I am perfectly within my rights to comment on the "law and order situation " in Bangalore , Development of Real Estate , Development of the IT industry etc .

I live in Bangalore remember , yes have been living for the past 7 years as a matter of fact.

To be fair SM Krishna improved the education sector yes , but good colleges alone do not contribute to economic growth. Real movement of industries started way after SM Krishna 's time .

Hell , never thought I would have to check out Wiki to verify when the ITPL ( International Tech Park ) was setup but even Wiki says it was setup by Ascendas group in 2005. And subsequently the other great Services based industries began to set up offices .

That is a fact and just for the record , Real migration of Engineering , medical aspirants and subsequent skilled labor flow from Tamil Nadu , Kerala , all over the North and yes from Bengal and Orissa and the North East as well began to come in.

So I repeat what I say ---Bangalore owes its high standard of Living solely due to the BJP administration.

And this goes for both you two @Bang Galore and @Guynextdoor2

Word of advice to you Guynextdoor2 , You Jerk, improve the tone of your msgs else be prepared to receive some high voltage banter.I am growing tired to patiently explaining stuff to you while you Bullshit around with comments like

" I have lost track of things they claim .." comments .

Last time I checked I didn't ask you to explain anything...in fact I don't remember acknowledging your existence to start with...in fact only now I notice you exist.....

Oh...so this is a 'well played dharma plan' to defeat congress...you may not have a problem with modi bringing BJP back into Karnataka, we do. We live here and we booted him out. And we really don't want him back.

Last time I checked I didn't ask you to explain anything...in fact I don't remember acknowledging your existence to start with...in fact only now I notice you exist.....

Of course....I donot have opinion on your personal preferences...But as you entitled with your opinion to boot out Modi....I am entitled with my opinion to bring Modi everywhere....any issues?

Of course....I donot have opinion on your personal preferences...But as you entitled with your opinion to boot out Modi....I am entitled with my opinion to bring Modi everywhere....any issues?

If you notice I didn't use 'I', I sai 'we'. Look at the bangaloreans here...all united to condemn this...we know what this means.

Come on dude...do not be smart...if every people are entitled with opinion of their state only...then why are you shouting about what happened in Gujurat?......What is the issue of Modi in Karnatak?..I respect your opinion is come aspect and i like to see logical reasoning from posters rather than advicing me that as i donot stay in Karnatak,I am not entitled with any opinion......

You are just another nonentity moron.Who cares what you acknowledge . Keep a civil tongue when your discussing stuff that's all .

I have better things to do than educate an ignorant fool like you. And I take exception to your innuendos about "Some claim that ...bla bla .." thats all.
a) I REALLY don't know who you are
b) I REALLY didn't notice you lurking in the thread till now and didn't pay any attention at all
c) You, for some reason attack me out of the blue making wild allegations

you are the kookiest noob I've seen yet

Come on dude...do not be smart...if every people are entitled with opinion of their state only...then why are you shouting about what happened in Gujurat?......What is the issue of Modi in Karnatak?..I respect your opinion is come aspect and i like to see logical reasoning from posters rather than advicing me that as i donot stay in Karnatak,I am not entitled with any opinion......

You have your opinion man. but don't expect people here to accept it. yeddy is trash. OMC was worth 10,000 crores by the blessings of Swaraj, Jaitley and Yeddy. We booted him out after complete failure even in basic administration. And your 'glorious leader' is bringing him back? You know at the heights of corruption allegations against him he sat on dharna 'in support of Anna Hazare' and people were puking on the roads when they heard it. And it doesn't mean anything to you?

a) I REALLY don't know who you are
b) I REALLY didn't notice you lurking in the thread till now and didn't pay any attention at all
c) You, for some reason attack me out of the blue making wild allegations

you are the kookiest noob I've seen yet

a) It isn't your father's thread , anyone is free to comment on anything related to Modi , have a problem with me commenting go to a mod . Better Idea Add me to your ignore button.

b) I was having a civil discussion with Seiko and Dash when you started quoting Seiko's replies to my posts and thereby indirectly being sarcastic . Read up the definition of an Innuendo in an English dictionary , if you are unable to comprehend.

c) Anyone reading your posts can see you need courtesy lessons. First time I had to foulmouth an Indian poster here.

Either way I am not really interested in getting up and personal. As far as I am concerned , I am not standing for an Election in 2014 :)

So I would request you carry on your discussions( leaving any references to my posts out of it) and let me do the same .

You have my gratitude.

cheers

a) It isn't your father's thread , anyone is free to comment on anything related to Modi , have a problem with me commenting go to a mod . Better Idea Add me to your ignore button.

b) I was having a civil discussion with Seiko and Dash when you started quoting Seiko's replies to my posts and thereby indirectly being sarcastic . Read up the definition of an Innuendo in an English dictionary , if you are unable to comprehend.

c) Anyone reading your posts can see you need courtesy lessons. First time I had to foulmouth an Indian poster here.

Either way I am not really interested in getting up and personal. As far as I am concerned , I am not standing for an Election in 2014 :)

So I would request you carry on your discussions( leaving any references to my posts out of it) and let me do the same .

You have my gratitude.

cheers

What a strange and deeply disturbed individual

How perceptive of you :sarcasm: So do we have peace now ?

Peace? Didn't I tell you I don't know who you are and didn't notice- you start the fight, you fight it and you declare pace----get yourself checked out man, you're beginning to freak me out here.

Peace? Didn't I tell you I don't know who you are and didn't notice- you start the fight, you fight it and you declare pace----get yourself checked out man, you're beginning to freak me out here.

whatever man ...bray whatever trash you want .

Stop quoting my posts.

whatever man ...bray whatever trash you want .

Stop quoting my posts.

Don't bother with him. He is one of those floating nuggets who keeps coming up no matter how many times you flush him. He was banned from this forum for good. He is shamelessly back with a duplicate ID despite the fact that he was booted out from here before.

Back
Top Bottom