What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

Okay lets say I call a spade a spade . Fine he was corrupt but the "difference" here is he ate up some , and left some for the masses too.
He brought progress and prosperity which pretty much changed the dynamics of Karnataka. He ushered in the IT revolution and not just that . The various other things like law and order to go with it.

You will probably know that with increased migration of techies from different parts of India , sooner or later friction would start with locals. His administration handled the situation well , which of late seems to have again started deteriorating.

Today along with IT , Karnataka is seeing a surge in fields as diverse as Real Estate , Education , Culture and Arts. All this is because of his foresight.

If he had been in power now , along with Bangalore places like Davangere , Mysore , Tumkur , Mangalore ( in fact the entire Udupi district ) , Shimoga districts would have benefited first with IT , later with other things that follow.

Beg to disagree. I strongly feel Kumaraswamy didn't do much at all.

What BS. Almost all growth happened during SM Krishna's CM-ship. Everyone that came later was a goddamn clown. And BSY did NOTHING, not ONE THING except loot. 'Dynamism' when the reddys were planning to oust him every day? yeah right.

Okay lets say I call a spade a spade . Fine he was corrupt but the "difference" here is he ate up some , and left some for the masses too.
He brought progress and prosperity which pretty much changed the dynamics of Karnataka. He ushered in the IT revolution and not just that . The various other things like law and order to go with it.

You will probably know that with increased migration of techies from different parts of India , sooner or later friction would start with locals. His administration handled the situation well , which of late seems to have again started deteriorating.

Today along with IT , Karnataka is seeing a surge in fields as diverse as Real Estate , Education , Culture and Arts. All this is because of his foresight.

If he had been in power now , along with Bangalore places like Davangere , Mysore , Tumkur , Mangalore ( in fact the entire Udupi district ) , Shimoga districts would have benefited first with IT , later with other things that follow.

All those things you are mentioning here are in Bangalore even before BJP started dreaming about power in Karnataka.. Dude, from the 90's itself, people were going to Bangalore from Kerala for education and jobs.. and What law and order are you talking about, there were news about attacks against minorities, attack against techies for partying happening there?? May be @Joe Shearer and @Bang Galore can give you much better idea about the law and order situation in Karnataka..

Beg to disagree. I strongly feel Kumaraswamy didn't do much at all.

Even before Kumaraswamy, it was an educational hub and Bangalore was much more developed than most of the cities here in India..

I would still have a greater expectations from it than any future congress govt. For me that settles the matter.
Suit yourself, its a free country right? I mean till now :)

Any more strawmen to demolish ?

First let him become PM. Then we can discuss how to become a 'better' PM. First the battle, then the war. Of course, you would like him to loose the battle and then rejoice in him loosing the war.

Already seeing the result of his waging war against corruption.. Cant wait to see what his next move is.. :angel:

No. You are a Anti Modi kind of guy. It pretty much translates to pro Rahul gandhi.

So opposing Rahul Gandhi makes me what? :disagree:

Suit yourself, its a free country right? I mean till now :)
Already seeing the result of his waging war against corruption.. Cant wait to see what his next move is.. :angel:
So opposing Rahul Gandhi makes me what? :disagree:

Oh by free country you mean internet censorship and monitoring of tweet and face book. Sure its a free country.

BTW You are mistaking Modi for Arvind Kujliwal. Modi agenda is pro development, not anti-corruption and that is what people expect from him.

Opposing Rahul Gandi AND Modi probably makes you a Leftist. Considering you are from kerala, that is a very logical assumption. :coffee:

What comment? A thief's place is with other thieves I guess, the BJP in Karnataka with a few honourable exceptions is the most corrupt bunch of thugs who have ever had the opportunity to govern the state.

In any case, Yeddy's time has come & gone. He's pretty much a spent force now, Having him back to the BJP shows exactly where the BJP actually stands on corruption, i.e okay with their own but will shout themselves hoarse about the Congress's corruption.Yup, Modi will build a corruption free India standing on Yeddiyurappa's shoulders..... :lol: :crazy:

In any case, Yeddy's time has come & gone. He's pretty much a spent force now, Having him back to the BJP shows exactly where the BJP actually stands on corruption, i.e okay with their own but will shout themselves hoarse about the Congress's corruption.Yup, Modi will build a corruption free India standing on Yeddiyurappa's shoulders..... :lol: :crazy:

Since Modi is going to invite Yeddiyurappa, suddenly corruption is acceptable to some people here.. Haven't you heard? Modi's fight is not against corruption .. he is looking for economic growth :hitwall:

Since Modi is going to invite Yeddiyurappa, suddenly corruption is acceptable to some people here.. Haven't you heard? Modi's fight is not against corruption .. he is looking for economic growth :hitwall:

The only economic growth that Yeddiyurappa is interested in is that of his family & he was very successful there.

The only economic growth that Yeddiyurappa is interested in is that of his family & he was very successful there.

Remember doing up the tiolets at some exhorbitant amount? allegations that he killed his wife...so 'growth' is for himself I guess.

Tell that to @Urbanized Greyhound, he is claiming that Bangalore was developed because of Yeddiyurappa and Karnataka was having a great law and order scenario :D

I've lost count of the number of things these people 'claim'

BJP would love to have most honest CM of india in there party back to give other leaders tips too

Mate corruption is everywhere.. This is what we need to stop.. People look upto Modi because he is giving media campaign that he will end corruption and become the saviour of Modi, you cant deny that some of the people are literally worshipping him.. In the end, he is acting like any other politician to get into power by what ever means..
I give it a f*ck what Modi is.....I dont care about the same people. My stand is very clear..take money and give some back..like us AND cHINA

What comment? A thief's place is with other thieves I guess, the BJP in Karnataka with a few honourable exceptions is the most corrupt bunch of thugs who have ever had the opportunity to govern the state.

Are yo telling me that you will never have a bad apple in your basket? and dont know how to manage it?

Last edited:
Muh pe Ram Ram.....:dirol:

They 'shouldn;t??...they ARE

Modi cabinet should have a new position from the start- Looter in CHief/ Maha Loot Minister (Yeddy), Deputy Maha Looter (Nitin Gadakari)

I think you are right....But to defeat Congress, BJP has to smart enough to deal with ground reality....If Congress can deal with Lalu Yadav for 20 year...Then of course I donot mind BJP bringing back Yedi in Karnataka.....

I give it a f*ck what Modi is.....I dont care about the same people. My stand is very clear..take money and give some back..like us AND cHINA
Are yo telling me that you will never have a bad apple in your basket?

Don't worry too much about it. This thread will attract Anti-Modi posters all eager to seize this opportunity to demonstrate phony outrage.

If you are going to willing enter the trap set for Modi supporters then at least be prepared. :P

Pathetic guys!! I am very much disgusted how you guys supported this kind of action.. This guy looted Karnataka like his own personal property and you want him to be the face of BJP in South?? What better then be BJP than Congress.. Its like congress had their belly full and giving the plate now to BJP.. By this action BJP is prooving my claim that it is a just other side of the same coin..We had 10 years of congress misrule now get ready for BJP lootness..

If you feel like that then you need be blamed again...I mean you means in the context of your message...If you can say in one work that you tolerated Congress for 10 year and you are feeling sorry for BJP that they are bringing Yeddi back again...Then you have to ask the same question to yourself or people of Karnataka? Is spite of Congress looting the whole coyntry since independence, how come you so called civilized and secular people allow Congress to come to power?.....It is the same people who voted to power to Congress needs to blamed because they gave the impression that anti corruption stand does not stand any value when cast and religion arithmetic comes into the picture?What did BJP got by removing Yeddi? Another corrupt Cong GOV comes into place in place of them?.....

So donot blame BJP for this issue, rather blame the same people who voted Congress to power in spite of so much of corruption every where in country......It is the statement that those people are making that they really do not care about anti corruption stand of BJP.....

Don't worry too much about it. This thread will attract Anti-Modi posters all eager to seize this opportunity to demonstrate phony outrage.

If you are going to willing enter the trap set for Modi supporters then at least be prepared. :P
Bro I am not Modi or rahul...I am an Indian......I will support anyone who keeps that agenda first..I am waiting for @Bang Galore to replay to me..so choose your words carefully;)

If you feel like that then you need be blamed again...I mean you means in the context of your message...If you can say in one work that you tolerated Congress for 10 year and you are feeling sorry for BJP that they are bringing Yeddi back again...Then you have to ask the same question to yourself or people of Karnataka? Is spite of Congress looting the whole coyntry since independence, how come you so called civilized and secular people allow Congress to come to power?.....It is the same people who voted to power to Congress needs to blamed because they gave the impression that anti corruption stand does not stand any value when cast and religion arithmetic comes into the picture?What did BJP got by removing Yeddi? Another corrupt Cong GOV comes into place in place of them?.....

So donot blame BJP for this issue, rather blame the same people who voted Congress to power in spite of so much of corruption every where in country......It is the statement that those people are making that they really do not care about anti corruption stand of BJP.....

ouch .... touche

Back
Top Bottom