What's new

BJP to formally invite Yeddy to rejoin party

I am saying this for a long time and I am saying it again.. This blind obsession about Modi by some of you is very dangerous.. In the end he is just another politician who will do any thing to cling on to power..

This is a welcome move. It means consolidation of the Lingayat votes.

Politics is the art of the possible.

I am saying this for a long time and I am saying it again.. This blind obsession about Modi by some of you is very dangerous.. In the end he is just another politician who will do any thing to cling on to power..

LOL. And this blind hate for Modi by some is also dangerous.

He is a politician. That is why people vote for him. His record speaks for itself and it certainly carries more weight than your curses.

This is a welcome move. It means consolidation of the Lingayat votes.

Politics is the art of the possible.

adwityagrata, are you the one who was claiming that Hindu right-wings main agenda is treating every one equal?? Trying to woo a corrupted politician to woo some caste vote is also a part of it??

LOL. And this blind hate for Modi by some is also dangerous.

He is a politician. That is why people vote for him. His record speaks for itself and it certainly carries more weight than your curses.

Why should I blindly hate a guy? For me he is same a Rahul Gandi or MMS.. Just another politician.. If his records speak for himself, why you think he need a utterly corrupt politician in his camp to get some votes??

If Modi desperately need such corrupt leaders for getting into power, Then all those tall claims of Modi being the savior of India is just an hogwash isn't it? You expect a person who is going come to power with the help of crooks and corrupted wont be compromised right??

Well that will lead us to a debate on the democratic systems we have and it will be endless!.
having said that, every nation in the world is susceptible and at the same time volatile, simply because of the mixture of good and evil. Well as a leader you have to live with it and in India, you cant be a 100% saint.

Hence my take will be, how much of a saint you are..70% or 30% and at any given day I will go with a 70%, what about you?:)

See , to be fair all politicians do their fair share of looting but Yeddy was in RSS since 16 or so. He contributed more to society and progress than any other contemporary.

No politician is milk white so its futile to expect a totally clean house. Hell , if you really wanted someone "totally Clean" you need look no further than Mr Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee , erstwhile CM of West Bengal , while CPIM was in power or maybe our current pseudo-commie CM Mamata or maybe Manik Sarkar present or past CM of Tripura ,another Commie stronghold.

Yeddy's work surely is much better than say Kumaraswamy "Croud -Weeper" or Siddharamaiah isn't it ?

I would not even go to call him ( Yeddy) the lesser of two evils since this is politics and you do the best with what you 've got.

Am not going to harp on the phrase " FOR THE GREATER GOOD " as well . I am speaking purely from Karnataka's perspective.

The only reason you actually get to know about Yeddy's alleged Scams and public money pilfering is because the Congress plays a political game with BOTH the CBI and the IB ( Yes for many years now , The IB has engaged in political intelligence rather than concentrate exclusively on terror modules ).
Meanwhile Congress MP's and MLAs are never targeted , hell never even touched ---if they were then those scum would make Yeddy look like a petty thief nicking a watch. Congress leadership , rank and file is corrupt to the core --its just that much of it is expertly concealed and commoners like us never get to know about it.

This plays into Congress hands since they have the advantage of the Central machinery.

Looting will be there as long as corruption pervades our society , BUT it should not come at a COST of our ECONOMIC progress.

Bangalore , and by extension Karnataka is what it is today only because of the BJP.

adwityagrata, are you the one who was claiming that Hindu right-wings main agenda is treating every one equal?? Trying to woo a corrupted politician to woo some caste vote is also a part of it??

How is treating everyone equal translate to not wooing caste vote ? Caste politics is a reality in India and so is reservation and its privileges.

Why should I blindly hate a guy? For me he is same a Rahul Gandi or MMS.. Just another politician.. If his records speak for himself, why you think he need a utterly corrupt politician in his camp to get some votes??

If Modi is same as Rahul Gandhi for you, then we can all see how 'not blind' you really are. LOL.

The reality of Indian politics dictates the terms of engagement. Even Gandhi knew that. Modi sure does and so do I.

Your attempt at false moral outrage poorly masks your hate and bias. You are not really fooling anybody with your self righteous stand. Take a break.

Manmohan Sing is totally clean. Do you want him again as PM ?
You didnt get my sarcasm, and Monmohan is not clean, he has lot of stains of others on him..You call that clean?

You didnt get my sarcasm, and Monmohan is not clean, he has lot of stains of others on him..You call that clean?

It is unlikely he has personally taken any money. It would be quite out of character for him.

But his hands are stained with blood of the starving millions and tears of a billion.

It is unlikely he has personally taken any money. It would be quite out of character for him.

But his hands are stained with blood of the starving millions and tears of a billion.
Like I said..

Like I have maintained....the average modi supporter is a ....

Sensex and the entire India Inc. also happens to be an average Modi supporter. As well as Goldman Sachs. Modi appeals to all because of "PROGRESS" , something we have "PROGRESSIVELY" lost in the ten years of UPA misrule.

Why the hell do you think there are hikes even in common stuff like Onions and Petrol ? Hike which hits mostly the middle -class .

Fancy words like 'Inflation" , economic downturn etc etc are just another statement of Symptoms. If you look to the core or at the fundamental level , its the amount of public money pilfered by the Congress scum. That's in the form of increased taxes , attempt to cut down on petrol subsidies etc etc --which basically all goes down the corruption drain straight into Congress pockets.

And the "average Modi supporter" as you so eloquently phrased it , sure knows this much , which is probably why they are rooting for him in the first place. Who wouldn't want a brighter future ???

Is he clean?

Buddhadeb was "incorruptible" . Even Mamata acknowledged it for 5 years .

Sensex a
nd the entire India Inc. also happens to be an average Modi supporter. As well as Goldman Sachs. Modi appeals to all because of "PROGRESS" , something we have "PROGRESSIVELY" lost in the ten years of UPA misrule.

Why the hell do you think there are hikes even in common stuff like Onions and Petrol ? Hike which hits mostly the middle -class .

Fancy words like 'Inflation" , economic downturn etc etc are just another statement of Symptoms. If you look to the core or at the fundamental level , its the amount of public money pilfered by the Congress scum. That's in the form of increased taxes , attempt to cut down on petrol subsidies etc etc --which basically all goes down the corruption drain straight into Congress pockets.

And the "average Modi supporter" as you so eloquently phrased it , sure knows this much , which is probably why they are rooting for him in the first place. Who wouldn't want a brighter future ???

Buddhadeb was "incorruptible" . Even Mamata acknowledged it for 5 years .

Think after that statement, it's a waste of time reading the rest of your post

Buddhadeb was "incorruptible" . Even Mamata acknowledged it for 5 years .[/quote]

I though that under his supervision the pole vaulters were made Indian citizens just for vote!!.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom