What's new

BJP of India condemns Congress for sabotaging election in Bangladesh

I do not think BJP would be more friendly with BD than congress, this is may be because of coming election in India, or may be BJP is pissed up that congress is so openly playing with BD. Perhaps, had BJP been in the power, they would have executed India's notorious plans in more subtle manner and successfully than Congress, therefore, BJP is arngy.

I think India has a specific foreign policy on BD irrespective of which party is in power in India unlike us; I think India's foreign policies on BD is determined by their intelligent agency RAW, not by political parties like Congress or BJP. And that is the right way I think, I mean the foreign policy should be same, but strategy to implement those policies can be different by different political parties. If BD's foreign policies toward India were regulated by our NSI/DGFI/intel , we would not see BAL and BNP are fighting against each other over India, and there were no Dalal or Razakar calling issues. In PK, their foreign policies toward US and India are mostly controlled by ISI, where PPP or Muslim League just play in different way for the same goal, I think.

What BJP is pissed off, may be, is Congress has failed to hide its plan that BJP could have done in different way but the policy/goal is same.
i agree with most of your post.irrespective of the govts at the centre the foreign policy remains same and will be determined not by raw but by our foreign services officials with national security advisor.raw is used to gather info and to execute some other kinda stuff..and this might be more a political statement thatn ideological..given the situation in bangladesh that the current opposition is more inclined towards jamatis only made india paranoid that bangladesh might become one more pakistan if bnp comes to power..how ever india should have been more proactive to form a legitimate govt in bd rather than this sort of task..having said that i donot think that ur pm or ex-pm is doing all this at the instruction of india.its more like india is turning a blind eye towards the developments in bangladesh more because we wanted her to be in power..but as i said i dont like this idea of sabotaging elections.there might be better ways than that.

So, the "TOP BJP leader" admitted that Indian government is involved in derailing democratic process in neighbor country.

So, the "TOP BJP leader" admitted that Indian government is involved in derailing democratic process in neighbor country.

the top leader has admitted many time that India's neighbour is involved in spreading terrorism in India........that is propaganda for you but this is truth

kyun aag mein ghee dal rahe ho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom