What's new

BJP MLA To Muslims: Sacrifice Sons Instead Of Animals, Do Not Visit Durga Pandals

Ya.. the RSS teaching is what behind her which is opening here mouth to say this idiotic stuffs
It's your presumption . it seems you never bother to research from the other side.don't judge books by its cover

RSS is huge & diverse organisation there are not single set of believers.

It has produced great personalities
People spend there entire life for RSS idealism's our PM is one of such.

RSS idealism's

why don't you tell me a little bit about it..

@NKVD I shall cheer for RSS when they leave their so called Ideology "Hindu Nationalism" and stop persecuting minorities and pushing their will down on ther people's lives

why don't you tell me a little bit about it..
Simple life,Moral, character building,charitable work in disasters, great social connectivity,
Work in the tribal areas and chain of schools to provide cheap education to poor I never new this.

Still remember when I was small kid went to RSS sakha.There lot of prejudice in my mind related to them
May be because of nehruvian negativity spewed by media for decade's also because the western education which cut off us from are roots

But real experience was somewhat different. I had made great intellectuals friends there.

Moral of the story is that RSS and its organisation is nationalist and they have there sense of beliefs others have There. Each are right on there part and wrong in some part.

Point is we should settle our differences and work for common goal.That is selfless service of our Nation.

Last edited:
Simple life,Moral, character building,charitable work in disasters, great social connectivity,
Work in the tribal areas and chain of schools to provide cheap education to poor I never new this.

Still remember when I was small kid went to RSS sakha.There lot of prejudice in my mind related to them
May be because of nehruvian negativity spewed by media for decade's also because the western education which cut off us from are roots

But real experience was somewhat different. I had made great intellectuals friends there.

Moral of the story is that RSS and its organisation is nationalist and they have there sense of beliefs others have There. Each are right on there part and wrong in some part.

Point is we should settle our differences and work for common goal.That is selfless service of our Nation.

To understand what is hindu Nationalism Stand for you should read Savarkar to do proper Research or madan mohan malviya

you can do thousands of good deeds.. but that doesn't give you the rights to do a bad thing which puts a big question mark at the end of your good deeds...!!

Soon they realize India is not a Hindu state but a secular country, is best for them.. let them stop converting,Killing forcing their will on minorities first... when they can't do that... whatever teaching they did you for is a waste.

you can do thousands of good deeds.. but that doesn't give you the rights to do a bad thing which puts a big question mark at the end of your good deeds...!!

Soon they realize India is not a Hindu state but a secular country, is best for them.. let them stop converting,Killing forcing their will on minorities first... when they can't do that... whatever teaching they did you for is a waste.
You just spewing your point view not bother to research mine or the point of view of otherside

Have you bother to read my posts

That is called fascism which your kind normally accused us of
Nevertheless I hope you research other side of the coin Too before your criticisms.

PS: Yes India is secular country because of its Hindu spiritual value's.tThat is because world second old mosque is built here by a Hindu king almost 2000 years ago

When the India as nation never existed but our Hindu culture teaching's which teach us sarv dharma shambhaav made this deed possible in those times.

Last edited:
You just spewing your point view no bother to research mine or the point of view of otherside

That is called fascism which your kind normally accused us of
Nevertheless I hope you research other side of the coin before your critism.

When you know how one side of the coin is Ruined you don't need to look at the other side.. because the coin still have no Value or Lost its value..

Call me whatever you want. but when RSS does all the shity things against Non-Hindus and some particular hindus the outside world won't see their good deeds but their evil side... you know why "BECAUSE PEOPLE DO GOOD DEEDS IN ORDER TO HIDE THEIR REAL EVIL FACES"

Last edited:
When you know how one side of the coin is Ruined you don't need to look at the other side.. because the coin still have no Value..

Call me whatever you want. but when RSS does all the shity things against Non-Hindus and some particular hindus the outside world won't see their good deeds but their evil side... you know why "BECAUSE PEOPLE DO GOOD DEEDS IN ORDER TO HIDE THEIR REAL EVIL FACES"
And you witnessed it yourself.
RSS as organisation never itself do such things.is there any court of law which states that No

It's your personal hate or views against them that made you bias towards them .and you never bother to research other Side

That made you a fascist itself what you accuse us off.Let it be it a mindsets we have faced for decade's sincerely we are not bother.

When you know how one side of the coin is Ruined you don't need to look at the other side.. because the coin still have no Value or Lost its value..

Buddy you are one of the best Indian posters, especially on topics about Middle East/ Israel.

But please go through what Hindu Nationalism actually means before posting all the above.

If I am a Hindu, and I am nationalist, I will be a Hindu Nationalist. I can't be Ismic or Christian nationalist, right?

Also, one of the founding pillars of Hindu nationalism is 'inbuilt secularism' of Hinduism.

There are like 10 million RSS members. You cannot generalize based on one person. Study a little about Hindu nationalism by S.P Mukherjee, Veer Savarkar, Madan Mohan, etc.

PS: Though what she said is technically correct, it is a bad way to communicate . In this way, there are so many ills that can be interpreted fro Gita. It was a stupid statement to make.

And you witnessed it yourself.
RSS as organisation never itself do such things.is there any court of law which states that No

It's your personal hate or views against them that made you bias towards them .and you never bother to research other Side

That made you a fascist itself what you accuse us off.Let it be it a mindsets we have faced for decade's sincerely we are not bother.

oh Yes... RSS and its backed extremists didn't kill,persecute and convert minorities.... Come on man lets get realistic...

You're blindly believing RSS.. I'm not totally Biased towards them i do Acknowledge their good works. but they're still a evil towards minority.

and yes with their backing some extrimists hindus did attack my place.. poor fellows didn't know we're so good at fighting other than Fishing... many of them were roped with rocks and went to the bottom of the Ocean.

Buddy you are one of the best Indian posters, especially on topics about Middle East/ Israel.

But please go through what Hindu Nationalism actually means before posting all the above.

If I am a Hindu, and I am nationalist, I will be a Hindu Nationalist. I can't be Ismic or Christian nationalist, right?

Also, one of the founding pillars of Hindu nationalism is 'inbuilt secularism' of Hinduism.

There are like 10 million RSS members. You cannot generalize based on one person. Study a little about Hindu nationalism by S.P Mukherjee, Veer Savarkar, Madan Mohan, etc.

PS: Though what she said is technically correct, it is a bad way to communicate . In this way, there are so many ills that can be interpreted fro Gita. It was a stupid statement to make.

Ok i hear you.

But what's up with their views on the minority???

oh Yes... RSS and its backed extremists didn't kill,persecute and convert minorities.... Come on man lets get realistic...

You're blindly believing RSS.. I'm not totally Biased towards them i do Acknowledge their good works. but they're still a evil towards minority.

and yes with their backing some extrimists hindus did attack my place.. poor fellows didn't know we're so good at fighting other than Fishing... many of them were roped with rocks and went to the bottom of the Ocean.

Ok i hear you.

Please I don't want to buy your personal bias points, Is there any Court of Law in India find RSS as organisation indulging in these acts A Big No all media Propaganda
Spewed just demonizing others views Just to cherish Farce Nehruvian Legacy.

What have they achieved till now Except spewing hatred.

Ok i hear you.

See I will try to give you a shortened version of the answer (sorry I am on my mobile).... RSS as an organisation has like 55 other branches, most which have nothing to do with preaching Hinduism/ Conversions/ etc. Some are targetted at rural/ tribal areas where for decades, due to naxalism/ ignorance, people were lured by money by the American missionaries. Now because of the thousands of schools/ colleges/ institutions by th BJP governments backed by RSS (in MP/ Chhatisgarh), around 90% of these tribals are back to their original roots/ religion. Then there are some organisations who are only involved in welfare of communities/ relief during floods/ natural disasters, etc.

As with any institution with 10 million people, then there are religioUs extremists (aka Hindu version of Owaisi and all). Being persecuted under Muslim rulers/ British etc, they go overboard and target the current minorites who have nothing to do with the past.

But consider this, after 2002, how many Muslims are killed in Gujarat in the last 14 years? Almost 0..... If everytbody in RSS is what you sday, then having a BJP government for so many years, there should have been mass scale conversions and persecution. But infact, Gujarati Muslims are the most economically prospered bunch in India. It was infact Modi who curbed the extremism of some segments of RSS.

Basically, there are like 1000 statements from RSS members which are postive and the so called "secularist" statements. But 1 statement by someone which is a bit controversial, next day it amkes headlines on NDTV/ CNN-IBN, etc.

Slaughtering animals to appease God is foolish, be it Hinduism or Islam. What kind of God wants slaughtering and blood?

Back
Top Bottom