What's new

BJP MLA beats up a horse. No confirmation whether the horse was anti-national

This posted online an hour ago. I don't know how reliable the source is. In America, I don't know about police horses but in many states, if someone intentionally injures or kills a police dog, they can be charged with assault on a police officer.

bjp-mla-ganesh-joshi-booked-for-showing-cruelty-to-shaktimaan-the-horse-2676704.html

bjp-protestors-break-horses-leg-980x457-1458027632_980x457.jpg

Before PDF Indians get enraged that the news of the slain BJP activist wasn't publicized as much as this story (which is probably not even the case), maybe they should stop valuing the life of cows over humans themselves. ;)

Chill dude.
It's already proven that the BJP MLA was not responsible.
There is a complete video which shows the whole sequence of the unfortunate incident.

You Sickulars with your sickles going around town does not make you right...

Pardon moi? Who is the Sickular here? My post brings in the exact cause of the unfortunate injury the horse suffered.

Pardon moi? Who is the Sickular here? My post brings in the exact cause of the unfortunate injury the horse suffered.
Paron Moi as well.
you post is a repost of a sarcastic tweet about the BJP MLA who had nothing to do with the injury to the horse.
So, not only your post was inaccurate, it also shows the obvious bias some people have against BJP.

Paron Moi as well.
you post is a repost of a sarcastic tweet about the BJP MLA who had nothing to do with the injury to the horse.
So, not only your post was inaccurate, it also shows the obvious bias some people have against BJP.

Do you suffer from reading disability disorder as well as cognitive dissonance? My post was an honest tweet by a BJP supporter daring the media to apologize to the BJP MLA for falsely implicating him as the reason for injuring the horse. It shows a picture of the horse's hind foot trapped between an iron bar and wall which was clearly the cause of the horse breaking its bone.

Do you suffer from reading disability disorder as well as cognitive dissonance? My post was an honest tweet by a BJP supporter daring the media to apologize to the BJP MLA for falsely implicating him as the reason for injuring the horse. It shows a picture of the horse's hind foot trapped between an iron bar and wall which was clearly the cause of the horse breaking its bone.
Oops..my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom