What's new

BJP leader’s dangerous affront to Bangladesh

:enjoy:Hindu by default if you live in hidustan
I dont have any problem even in that.Call me Hilndu.Muslim or anything i dont care as i dont take religion necessary lol.

But you are a slave of India which means that you are a low caste Hindu,are you ok with that?? ;)

Swami is right.

:enjoy:Hindu by default if you live in hidustan
All the people in Indian Subcontinent are Hindus originally. Then they got converted because they didn't want to pay the tax. So you are right.

:enjoy:working on the greater cause of establishing the ummah..its all a covert a mission....plan B is balkanization..

Before your Plan A & Plan B materialize, your country will be inside Bay of Bengal, than you can use this smiley ------> :enjoy:

You do realize there are 1 billion hindus as well?:sniper:
:lol:it appears 2000 years of slavery by the budhists and muslims hasn't taught you any thing...hindus likes to be ruled over....hindus can't stand each other, they lack brother hood, Chanakya's favorite words were "your neighbor is your enemy". read the book, dalit.

:lol:it appears 2000 years of slavery by the budhists and muslims hasn't taught you any thing...hindus likes to be ruled over....hindus can't stand each other, they lack brother hood, Chanakya's favorite words were "your neighbor is your enemy". read the book, dalit.
Buddhists and hindus don't differentiate from each other in the subcontinent...and it was hindu mauryan,gupta and many others empire that subjugated both pakistan and bangladesh.Hindus were the only people who despite being ruled 1000 years by muslims remained mostly hindus...expect some like you...all other nations under muslim rule on the other hand got islamized.I will agree hindus don't have unity as much as muslims though.

Buddhists and hindus don't differentiate from each other in the subcontinent...and it was hindu mauryan,gupta and many others empire that subjugated both pakistan and bangladesh.Hindus were the only people who despite being ruled 1000 years by muslims remained mostly hindus...expect some like you...all other nations under muslim rule on the other hand got islamized.I will agree hindus don't have unity as much as muslims though.
:enjoy:caste system.... :lol:and pray to your thousand gods that bangladesh does not go under the bay of bengal.

:enjoy:caste system.... :lol:and pray to your thousand gods that bangladesh does not go under the bay of bengal.
and you sir are an "senior member"

url-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom