What's new

BJP leader’s dangerous affront to Bangladesh

People of IOB and NE are quite aware of the inevitable. Soon the situation will be , "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be a Muslim". Delhi's Brahmons cannot stop this.

Good luck with your delusions. Lets see how London will look like in 2055

BkNydizCMAAVnTp.jpg:large

People of IOB and NE are quite aware of the inevitable. Soon the situation will be , "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be a Muslim". Delhi's Brahmons cannot stop this.

Bangladeshis are not Bengalis, and we don't need Brahmos to crush your fantasies.

Curious to know what is the view of west Bengalis in regards to the much talked about Bangladeshi migration?

Is it supposed to be any different from rest of India?

1662526_615162931887709_8884841837363038210_n.jpg

"Assam is mine. W Bengal and Tripura are also mine. Till we retrieve these from Indian occupation, our independence and map will remain incomplete."

-- Maulan Bhashani.

Bangladesh's independence and map will forever remain incomplete then, in fact we can help you to make it more incomplete.

Well Bangladesh is our 30th state. Go cry all you want but you can't change that. Lols

IOB?Really?:crazy:
If you would have been lurking for PDF for months then you would have known that Jamatii's dont use there brains for thinking.Just go to the BD section and read more thread and you wil get my point.
Dont take posts of Jamatiis seriously,they only deserve to be ridiculed and made fun of.

The Minuteman project needs to be implemented in Bengal, Assam and the North East. If law takes care of these illegals - fine. Otherwise the responsibility will have to fall on the population, who are bearing the brunt of the influx anyway.

Pros - Swift action
Cons - Mob violence, extra judicial disappearances (read murders)

I will have to do a study on this - regarding the extent of immigration. The means to eliminate the threat and reach a Final Solution (name chosen on purpose) can then be decided. Opinions are welcome.

I am neither a Hindu and neither a muslim ;).You need to guess more.Anyway how many hours can you work continously in a sweat shop?? :omghaha:
:enjoy:Hindu by default if you live in hidustan

Back
Top Bottom