What's new

BJP leader’s dangerous affront to Bangladesh

May be or may be not. But the fact remains the same that the way Bengali cultural identity overwhelms the Muslim religious identity in Bengal, the reverse flow of traditional waves is simply impossible. But there are rigid elements which are bound to exist. But as of now they still remain on the side line without any mass appeal.

Bengalees love their culture and are not shy to show that. However, Bengalee Muslims have never found any conflict/contradiction between their culture and their submission to Islam.

I enjoy the way they submit to an alien arab religion while suppressing their own and then feel superior about it.

Whole Bengal was historically Muslim dominated for the last four/five hundred years and it will continue to remain as it is. But the Bengali culture,religion and other ubiquitous factors have been too overwhelming to provoke any sort of "Reverse acculturation" which you are giving a notion off. There are plenty of Muslims who are regular visitors of ancient local deities like Manasa, Sheetala let alone the astonishing participation of Muslim crowds in Durga Puja annually. Yes, there have been a rise of fundamental or more critical orthodoxies but still their influence is slender in most of the areas.

@asad71 Right on Asad Bhaisab, it is nothing to be proud of but you reminded me of an incident where one of my sasar goro bhai got arrested at a durga puja for perving on the women LOL.

Bengali culture is fiercely secular and will obviously clash with Islam. Bangladeshi culture is a mix of Islam and culture. I don't want to start groups or anything but Bangladeshi culture includes things like Milad sharif, waaz, etc...These are all part of the Bangladeshi identity and are prevalent throughout BD.

LOL you completely missed my point or knowingly missed it to avoid humiliation ;)
From next time avoid saying any Indian to butt out from any thread if you dont want to get spanked like now ;)
Keep posting your theories that Bangladesh controls Indian ocean or America,nobody gives a shit lol
Mate, you owned @aazidane the Indian slave. We have ruled his people for thousands of years while they caught fish for us to eat.:lol:

Hindustan is today ruled by a conclave/oligarchy of the Baniya and the Brahman clerics.They exploit the peoples and the resources of Hindustan to whet their lust for power and wealth. The peoples of India - Ksatryas, Nomo-Shudros, Dalits/Harijans, Muslims, Sikhs,Buddhists,Jains and others must unite to throw these vultures out for peace, social justice, economic emancipation,equality and brotherhood in society.

That's a good prescription to fast track the elimination of High Cast Hindus from East and NE.
LOL, Brahmins rule India.:lol: What a joke.
You need to educate yourself on the social situation in India because you are way of target.

You need to educate yourself on the social situation in India because you are way of target.

I don't know who rules INDIA, but I certainly know that RAW rules BD!!! :tup:

Mate, you owned @aazidane the Indian slave. We have ruled his people for thousands of years while they caught fish for us to eat.:lol:

:enjoy:we catch fish for you, you worship your cows for us to eat. Such neighborly love...who says we can't live in harmony!

:enjoy:we catch fish for you, you worship your cows for us to eat. Such neighborly love...who says we can't live in harmony!
How would worshipping cows allow you to eat them? Really showing of that famous Bangladeshi logical thinking skills.:lol:

bow down to your muslim god, Hindu:lol:
When you finish making my clothes slave boy.:lol:
2dbwln7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom