What's new

BJP leader’s dangerous affront to Bangladesh

Curious to know what is the view of west Bengalis in regards to the much talked about Bangladeshi migration?

:lol:The British Slavery
We ruled you for 6000 years and still ruling you :lol: You are lucky that you are living in Canda otherwise you would have been in jail for not licking the boots of your masters :lol:

We ruled you for 6000 years and still ruling you :lol: You are lucky that you are living in Canda otherwise you would have been in jail for not licking the boots of your masters :lol:
:lol:Don't forget the muslim invasion.

:lol:Don't forget the muslim invasion.
Oh yeah how could i forgot that?? :lol: It was the time when low caste Bhangis and Churra's where forcefully converted to Islam and there women were raped.
Are you a Muslim?? ;)

Oh yeah how could i forgot that?? :lol: It was the time when low caste Bhangis and Churra's where forcefully converted to Islam and there women were raped.
Are you a Muslim?? ;)
:enjoy:From Idol worshipers to Islam....

:enjoy:From Idol worshipers to Islam....
LOL you completely missed my point or knowingly missed it to avoid humiliation ;)
From next time avoid saying any Indian to butt out from any thread if you dont want to get spanked like now ;)
Keep posting your theories that Bangladesh controls Indian ocean or America,nobody gives a shit lol

Last edited:
Lols. Beware we may flush Bangladesh into Bay of Bengal before any mis-adventure. All we need to do is fully open gates of farakka barrage.
Nature already has plans regarding that

:enjoy:Convert to Islam, Idol worshipper...see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Why do muslims keep asking everyone to convert to islam

:enjoy:if you live in hindustan, you are a hindu by default or part of the covert muslim ummah, you must be the former.
I am neither a Hindu and neither a muslim ;).You need to guess more.Anyway how many hours can you work continously in a sweat shop?? :omghaha:

I am neither a Hindu and neither a muslim ;).You need to guess more.Anyway how many hours can you work continously in a sweat shop?? :omghaha:

LOL! Don't embarrass him any further brother @jarves

Why do muslims keep asking everyone to convert to islam

Because they're terribly screwed up in their heads. This obsession of theirs with stone age mythology is responsible for the widespread global Islamic terrorism.

People of IOB and NE are quite aware of the inevitable. Soon the situation will be , "To Be a Bengalee Is To Be a Muslim". Delhi's Brahmons cannot stop this.

LOL! Don't embarrass him any further brother
I have to wait for some time as he has to call hsi english teacher to help her framing two to three insulting sentences.Thats the level of education among BD's lol

Back
Top Bottom