What's new

BJP chief claims English bad for India, triggers outrage

how can they when we dont use them for technical study... So first cut a person's legs, and then condemn him for not running the race:hitwall:

It is NOT the present generations problem... The problem of rulers who lost with Ghazni... till 1947... Too late to catch up... When economy was freed up in 1991, India was able to grow this 5-10% is because of many factors, first of which is Indians were good with English!

You like it or not.... English is the Father language of India and it had got mixed with all walks of life!

bjp is double standard party they r using english in major party communication . this confirm they working on hidden agenda of rss make india hinduuu sthan

bjp is double standard party they r using english in major party communication . this confirm they working on hidden agenda of rss make india hinduuu sthan

India is already hindu sthan .....where is the confusion ?

Din't the muslims ask for a separate country for themselves and created a Muslim sthan for themselves on both sides of India ?

I don't profess to read minds. Nor was the original question aimed at you, so you're already spared. :wave:
@hinduguy More westernization should not mean that people should be unaware of our own tropes, cultural practices. What one chooses at the end of the day is their individual prerogative, but its not too much to ask for for people to at least educate themselves between their choices. They need not subscribe to one world view in all matters, the West got somethings right and so did we, in fact we had some pretty good stuff going before they'd gotten down to abstaining from pushing people into bogs as a form of worship. At least be aware of what this land and its history have to offer in terms of philosophy and custom before making a choice, no?

I am always pro choice dear.. let people choose, am sure some feel need to preserve our heritage and culture and they can work on it, am not against them. Dont force rest of the people, its too 80s to call us 'macaulay's children'.
Throwing away English now is a bad deal, we suffered a lot during colonial period, but lets exploit the bits that we can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you claiming Europeans tell less lies, are more individualistic and treat others as their equals ?

..........god help you .............:lol: .............I have nothing more to say to you.

I would say it is a mix of both... I have worked with many tolerant, bright and brilliant Europeans, As well as some A.. holes as well.

do you have a manoj tiwari.. :yay:
my vote for bhojpuri..

Yes, if these Indians deny approving Bhojpuri as the national language, then call is for Bihar to secede and to be under the British protectorate, and Rabri Devi as the state representative.

I am always pro choice dear.. let people choose, am sure some feel need to preserve our heritage and culture and they can work on it, am not against them. Dont force rest of the people, its too 80s to call us 'macaulay's children'.
Throwing away English now is a bad deal, we suffered a lot during colonial period, but lets exploit the bits that we can.

Well that's actually a non-issue. Nothing that any leader or organisation says or propagates can really take away choice. So that's safe as such, people will pick what they feel is beneficial. Its not as if enrollment in English medium schools or consumerism will abate because of anyone's statements. The point is not about choice but about knowing. IF you don't want to follow something then don't, no one can take that right from you. Well they could form a mob and rough you up :P but they can't think and act and your behalf. The important thing though is that irrespective of what you choose you should be aware of Indian culture, that's what I was alluding to. Just know your history and culture, then the things which are found to be worthy will be retained and propagated by many people automatically.

Btw you've stopped trolling after your last ban, what happened man, where's the fire?

India is already hindu sthan .....where is the confusion ?

Din't the muslims ask for a separate country for themselves and created a Muslim sthan for themselves on both sides of India ?

if it is hinduuu sthan what about panjabi parsi chrishten addivasi r u chinese or pakistan hiding behind indian flag want to creat divide in indian society

Yes, if these Indians deny approving Bhojpuri as the national language, then call is for Bihar to secede and to be under the British protectorate, and Rabri Devi as the state representative.

Please stay away from Bihar, my people have been in a mess perpetually since the last few decades. Why do you wish to cause more harm!:pissed:

So hands off dada or you'll be eating ghodar deem. :devil:

I would say it is a mix of both... I have worked with many tolerant, bright and brilliant Europeans, As well as some A.. holes as well.

You mean there is nothing special about Europeans ? ................tauba tauba ........I was told they are special. :cry:

Please stay away from Bihar, my people have been in a mess perpetually since the last few decades. Why do you wish to cause more harm!:pissed:

So hands off dada or you'll be eating ghodar deem. :devil:

That is why i want the Biharis to stage mass uprising and come under the British protectorate.

That is why i want the Biharis to stage mass uprising and come under the British protectorate.

That's it, ghodar deem it is for you. Lojja kor, secession promote korchish tui, lungi banger er moton sound korchish. Go and hang your head in shame. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom