What's new

BJP chief claims English bad for India, triggers outrage

if it is hinduuu sthan what about panjabi parsi chrishten addivasi r u chinese or pakistan hiding behind indian flag want to creat divide in indian society

Why should the sthan of the Hindus not have sthan for sikhs, parsi's and christians ? :azn: ................you are mistaking Muslim Sthan with Hindu sthan.

BJP should declare Mumbai as Capital,Marathi as a national language and Rakhi savant as mother of the nation, i am sure bapu wont mind.

That's it, ghodar deem it is for you. Lojja kor, secession promote korchish tui, lungi banger er moton sound korchish. Go and hang your head in shame. :angry:

And West Bengal should secede and join their former greater brother, and achieve their long lost glory.

if it is hinduuu sthan what about panjabi parsi chrishten addivasi r u chinese or pakistan hiding behind indian flag want to creat divide in indian society

And since when Adivasi became a different religion? They are either Hindu, though a large segment of them has converted to Christianity.

And please, be a little lenient on the spells.

Just compare ,,India/Pakistan with China/Japan..

** A person who can communicate in English is known to be smarter than a person who cannot. Height of westernization,,

** people enjoy sada hua idli dosa in a mall paying thrice the cost than a udupi hotel who are the masters in that cusine,,,,Tandoori chicken is replaced with Mc D & KFC.

Worse part is we follow only things which dont strain us ,,,,,no 1 wanna become westernized on time management,waste management,cleanliness,,,

This is just a few,,I am sure i don't have to say anything on this ,, as ur issmart enough :)

:) is he right?

what westeranisation in case of India?

That's a stupid thing.

English is the reason why India's service sector is running.

The modern day founders of this country didn't emphasize on a national language (Sanskrit) that could have made us united like Korea and Japan.

Or for an example, like USA where people from various backgrounds speak English and are US citizens.

Now what's the use of breaking things that are done?

Lame idea for a BJP head.

Didn't expect such foolish comments.

That's a stupid thing.

English is the reason why India's service sector is running.

The modern day founders of this country didn't emphasize on a national language (Sanskrit) that could have made us united like Korea and Japan.

Or for an example, like USA where people from various backgrounds speak English and are US citizens.

Now what's the use of breaking things that are done?

Lame idea for a BJP head.

Didn't expect such foolish comments.

Now don't be jealous if you can't speak Bhojpuri.

...and where would these graduates then work?

Well, in europe, every country has courses in its own language, and the graduates work in their own country.

Guess what ? Polish graduates work in polish.

Bulgarian graduates work in bulgarian.

Spanish graduates work in spanish.

And so on.

It really isn't difficult.

south Indians won't accept it

My Native Language is Malayalam ... and 80% vocabulary of Malayalam is from Sanskrit ...

Kerala is the Land of Adi Shanakaracharya ... the biggest Sanskrit Scholar world has ever Produced...

And Today most India is still Hindu Because of him...

In China, Chinese is promoted, Germany german is promoted, Russia Russian is promoted yet in India English is promoted. The sad fact of the matter is that we could not free India from the slavery of English.

My Native Language is Malayalam ... and 80% vocabulary of Malayalam is from Sanskrit ...

Kerala is the Land of Adi Shanakaracharya ... the biggest Sanskrit Scholar world has ever Produced...

And Today most India is still Hindu Because of him...

A single south Indian state, with it's embracement of Aryan Dravidian nonsense, has put a veto in this matter.

Well, in europe, every country has courses in its own language, and the graduates work in their own country.

Guess what ? Polish graduates work in polish.

Bulgarian graduates work in bulgarian.

Spanish graduates work in spanish.

And so on.

It really isn't difficult.

My point exactly. They would not even be able to work in other Indian states let alone internationally.

It's not Hindustan but it's India. bdw ignore him, he just served a ban and is refreshing after coming back. :D

A single south Indian state, with it's embracement of Aryan Dravidian nonsense, has put a veto in this matter.
Are u for Real ... I am a South Indian and i am not a Dravidian ... All South Indian and all Indian languages has its origin from Sanskrit ... apart from that most world languages has hired many thing from Sanskrit ...

Back
Top Bottom