What's new

Bitter lessons of Thailand to buy Chinese warships

Chinese warships during the battle of Paracels

HoangSa_Kronstadt.jpg

HQVN73.jpg

HoangSa_chinese.jpg

what a question! yes, of course.
as I said previously, the battle went lost, thanks to incompetence and miscalculation of South Vietnam Navy. A bitter defeat for Vietnam :hitwall:

May I thanks to incompetence and miscalculation of Vietnam People's Navy in 1988?

Last battle of Paracels, Chinese gun boats vs S.Vietnam warships.
Absolutely a fire fight even no launch any missile.

I am sure Pakistan is pleased with them. Just a question, what other non chinese makes did you evaluate it against before buying, and how did the chinese one win over others?

because of Iron Brothership dude !:omghaha:

today is 2013 not 1988 guys.

today is 2013 not 1988.

Here is true face of aggressor China 1988 robbed our Island Gac Ma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is true face of aggressor China 1988 robbed our Island Gac Ma.

Its a military engagement. Vietnam lost the battle. Deal with it. Vietnam win some battles in the past such as when vietmin won Dien Bien Phu in 1954. But Vietnam also lost some battles such as Spartley in 1988. Vietnam was rob by Chinese in 1988 only as much as Vietmin had robbed the French in 1954. Also, I'm not talking about the exact territories changes hand, I'm talking about the morality of being robbed.

Its a military engagement. Vietnam lost the battle. Deal with it. Vietnam win some battles in the past such as when vietmin won Dien Bien Phu in 1954. But Vietnam also lost some battles such as Spartley in 1988. Vietnam was rob by Chinese in 1988 only as much as Vietmin had robbed the French in 1954. Also, I'm not talking about the exact territories changes hand, I'm talking about the morality of being robbed.

Islands belong to Vietnam, China robbed illegally. China is aggressor.

Dirty Chinese aggressor robbed our Islands.

just take it back from them if you can, diplomatically or militarily, or try to take it through International court. Just mumbling here take you nowhere bro

just take it back from them if you can, diplomatically or militarily, or try to take it through International court. Just mumbling here take you nowhere bro

Problem is our enemy China dont respect rules of international laws, peoples in the world have to do necessary actions to stop her.

Problem is our enemy China dont respect rules of international laws, peoples in the world have to do necessary actions to stop her.

and then just do it militarily, we expect some fireworks for New years eve :woot:

Back
Top Bottom