What's new

Bitter lessons of Thailand to buy Chinese warships

You dont get it do you?

see the post I was replying to - the poster was talking about huge pending orders and all ports being busy manufacturing and exporting - replied back saying that if it is so then why are 1/3rd of your ship building ports lined up for closure.

As the MNC examples you cited ....are your ports MNC's?

By the way ,RONGSHENG as The biggest private ship yard in china ,they get Civilian ship orders is second in the world 2012.
But it have not production qualification to build warship:azn:Insufficient technical capacity:wave:

to OP lets talk about how Bad stuff of china has- Type52c/d destroyers, Type54a frigates , type056 corvettes etc :omghaha:

bringing 1970s ships which are about 40 years old and then comparing with them with present days technologies, Indians at their best :disagree:

Indians are the ****. If China decides to attack India, we are here to support China. Moreover, during the Portuguese era, we didn't forget the help the Malay get. I wish we will be able to offer you China some help.

bro it is off topic :coffee: stay on topic

Indians are the ****. If China decides to attack India, we are here to support China. Moreover, during the Portuguese era, we didn't forget the help the Malay get. I wish we will be able to offer you China some help.

First this thread is not related to India.

And if you talk about India then let me tell you even if China needed help they will not tell for that to useless like you :lol::lol:

First this thread is not related to India.

And if you talk about India then let me tell you even if China needed help they will not tell for that to useless like you :lol::lol:

I already got it is off the track but anyway, don't need to point finger on me and use abusive word like useless- you bloody Malaun. We got the alliance of China and China do need us. We will see you soon in war. Bloody malauns. Your govt. has long intervened in Bangladeshi matter. It's time to stop your ramayani monkey dance.

I already got it is off the track but anyway, don't need to point finger on me and use abusive word like useless- you bloody Malaun. We got the alliance of China and China do need us. We will see you soon in war. Bloody malauns. Your govt. has long intervened in Bangladeshi matter. It's time to stop your ramayani monkey dance.

Why truth hurts??? :rofl:

You people start to vomit against India (this topic is not related to India) and when Indians respond then start to cry about offtopic and abusive language .... Just look about your own words before calling others language abusive.

And ramayani monkey dance is better than your mullani donkey dance.

The battle went lost due to incompetence of the South Vietnamese Navy :hitwall:

With assistance from the U.S., the VNN became one of the world's largest navies with 42,000 men and women and 672 amphibious ships and craft, 20 mine warfare vessels, 450 patrol craft, 56 service craft, and 242 junks.
By 1973, the Vietnam Navy numbered 42,000 men and over 1,400 ships and vessels.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Vietnam_Navy

Vietnamese use one of the world's largest navies was Defeated By A few boats:rofl:

25_5847_f4c899ee93ad88d.jpg

49233d87571183ee8c2e9d05ab1635ae.jpg

VS
HQ5.jpg

hq16.jpg

If you people don't like Mullani dance then why don't your malauni chutiyas don't leave Bangladesh. Motherchod hindu malauns. Tera ma ka chut hindu ka bacche! That's why China is our ally and we will always have alliance with China. Sale malauns.

Language ..control.......language :astagh:

Private ship yard lay off employees to to maintain the company's competitiveness in price war,It normal.
Are you from Mars?Dont Know about earth market?

There's a huge gap of intellect reasoning here, I dont expect anything better. Just what happens when someone has limited state controlled exposure and a state guided education.

If you people don't like Mullani dance then why don't your malauni chutiyas don't leave Bangladesh. Motherchod hindu malauns. Tera ma ka chut hindu ka bacche! That's why China is our ally and we will always have alliance with China. Sale malauns.

@WebMaster ....

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a huge gap of intellect reasoning here, I dont expect anything better. Just what happens when someone has limited state controlled exposure and a state guided education.

:omghaha:RONGSHENG is a listed company in Hongkong and its Privately owned.
limited state controlled exposure and a state guided education.:omghaha::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom