What's new

Bitter lessons of Thailand to buy Chinese warships

Wow! That really sucks! But then it's made in China after all! :lol:

In the 90's when these ships were made, the Chinese hadn't mastered the art of copying then. They've improved on it now! Their reverse engineering and copying skills has improved by leaps and bounds since then! :lol:

and one of the biggest beneficial of China's 'copying' skills is the primitive Indian, as its too expensive for them to buy their white masters stuff, but those cheap Chinese alternatives are like saviours to the 90% $1 per day poor Indians``:D

and we are very happy that your deficit is ever increasing to us,
so in short: We dump on you, make money from you and laugh at you``:D

calm down and chill

If these bangladeshi cant handle truth then they why bringing India at every place at all ???? :lol::lol:

This topic is not at all related to India .... Just teach him some thing is his own language ... Gali bhi hindi me hi deta hai :lol::lol:

If these bangladeshi cant handle truth then they why bringing India at every place at all ???? :lol::lol:

This topic is not at all related to India .... Just teach him some thing is his own language ... Gali bhi hindi me hi deta hai :lol::lol:

you too stop :stop:

:omghaha:RONGSHENG is a listed company in Hongkong and its Privately owned.
limited state controlled exposure and a state guided education.:omghaha::rofl:

Your smilies are not helping your reasoning skills.

Let me make this clear in plain english - lets see if you get what I am saying....

The poster I was originally replying to said that your ship building industry is doing great with multiple orders.

So, if that is the case then why has your biggest "private ship builder" laid off 8000 workers and its stocks have plummeted and why is 1/3rd of your ship building industry lined up for closure?

those primitive Indians they just don't do the research but gullible and brainwashed, this time by yet another primitive creature's article, the viets```lol

the brits and americans are using Chinese design and made cranes and equipments to build their super carrier and battleships

and China exports the most mega ton ultra large crude oil tankers and 15% of world's sophisticated scientific ships, I believe others are not as dumb as viets or Indians to buy unreliable products for their precious works aren't they?

Let me make this clear in plain english - lets see if you get what I am saying....

The poster I was originally replying to said that your ship building industry is doing great with multiple orders.

So, if that is the case then why has your biggest "private ship builder" laid off 8000 workers and its stocks have plummeted and why is 1/3rd of your ship building industry lined up for closure?

plz open your eyes to watch the world,:omghaha:
Hyundai Heavy Industries Lay off 2000 employees. the world's largest shipbuilding company。:omghaha:
Do you Know what about Overcapacity?:rofl:

Kid,read it
The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - Hyundai Heavy in Massive Voluntary Redundancy

plz open your eyes to watch the world,:omghaha:
Hyundai Heavy Industries Lay off 2000 employees. the world's largest shipbuilding company。:omghaha:
Do you Know what about Overcapacity?:rofl:

Forget it, I dont think I have the patience to get into a thick skull.

btw, exactly my point if you are brimming with orders then you need the overcapacity - why cut production capacities when you require it?

The Battle of the Paracel Islands was a military engagement between the naval forces of the People's Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) in Paracel Islands on January 19, 1974. The battle was an escalation of the Republic of Vietnam Navy's efforts to expel Chinese fishing vessels from the vicinity of some of the Paracels.

During the course of the battle, the People's Liberation Army Navy established permanent control over the Crescent Group of the Paracel Islands. Although this result was not part of China's original military objectives, it completed China's control over the Paracels.

Balance of forces

There were four warships from the South Vietnam participated in the battle: three frigates, Trần Bình Trọng (HQ-5),[1] Lý Thường Kiệt (HQ-16),[2] and Trần Khánh Dư (HQ-4), [3], and one corvette, Nhật Tảo (HQ-10).[4] In addition, a platoon of South Vietnamese naval commandos, an underwater demolition team, and a regular ARVN platoon were stationed on the islands.

China had four warships for most parts of the battle: PLAN corvettes # 271, #274, # 389 and # 396; they were very old and small warships with length of 49 meters and width of 6 meters, and had not been well-maintained for years. This force was reinforced by two Kronstad-Class submarine chasers (# 281 and # 282) at the end of the battle. In addition, two PLA marine battalions and an unknown number of irregular militia landed on the islands.

In comparison, the total displacements and weapons of Vietnamese were remarkably more than those of China. There were four ships of each side engaging in the battle. The supporting and reinforcement forces of China’s PLAN did not actually take part during the battle.

Source
Battle of the Paracel Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Because Hoang Sa archipelago dont have important strategic position,so president Thieu of South VN decided not to sent reinforcement to retake those isls .

Things changed,we have lots of anti-ship missile and few mordern warship now. If u believe that those poor quality China warship can.have some use,then try to attack us one more time,we also wanna test our new anti-ship missile now,l.bet that those cheap.copy warship.will be sink.in.few.mins :pop:

Forget it, I dont think I have the patience to get into a thick skull.

btw, exactly my point if you are brimming with orders then you need the overcapacity - why cut production capacities when you require it?

As the world's largest shipbuilder, it had 1,647 shipyards in 2012, data from China Association of the National Shipbuilding Industry showed. Over 60 percent of its shipbuilders are based in Rongsheng's province of Jiangsu.

In contrast, China's main rivals South Korea and Japan have only 10 and 15 active shipyards, respectively, French shipping broker BRS says.

Is struggling shipbuilder China Rongsheng too big to fail? | Reuters
Maybe we wen just a tad overboard on this.

Also they don't make war ships.

We have orders for

Type 56 1 for Nigeria, 2 for Bangladesh, already sold to Thailand, they got their own name for it.
Type 54 3 for Thailand
Type 41 Subs 4 for Pakistan
also other subs

We also have huge orders from our own navy, you can check out our orders.

The military ship yards are not that many, and to build even one takes years, so.....

Besides, our own navy is not mature yet, our Type 52 destroyers keep getting upgraded, before the order even finishes. Type 52C orders are not close to done and they been stopped for Type 52D.

While we are also working on quite a few new class of ships, refit, upgrade ships to sell or give, maintenance, this and that.

Because Hoang Sa archipelago dont have important strategic position,so president Thieu of South VN decided not to sent reinforcement to retake those isls .

Things changed,we have lots of anti-ship missile and few mordern warship now. If u believe that those poor quality China warship can.have some use,then try to attack us one more time,we also wanna test our new anti-ship missile now,l.bet that those cheap.copy warship.will be sink.in.few.mins :pop:

China's Plan To Sink US Navy - Business Insider

China’s New Missile May Create a ‘No-Go Zone’ for U.S. Fleet - Bloomberg

Chinese Missiles Could Close U.S. Bases in Attack, Report Says - Bloomberg[/QUOTE]

few mordern warship:omghaha::rofl:

I think Indonesia Navy should consider to buy several type of modern Chinese warship to fill the number of the ever growing Indonesian Navy. Type 52C is look very promising to us, maybe after Prabowo becames our Presiden after 2014.

South Vietnamese are not Vietnamese:omghaha:
what a question! yes, of course.
as I said previously, the battle went lost, thanks to incompetence and miscalculation of South Vietnam Navy. A bitter defeat for Vietnam :hitwall:

HoangSa3.gif

VN warships during the battle:

HQ4.jpg

HQ16.jpg

HQ10.jpg

HQ10a.jpg

HQ10b.jpg

HQ5.jpg

HQ5b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom