What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Break fast ho gaya ?

maine aaj kuchh nahi khaya :cry::cry::cry:

Tu+ganda+fbmemes.jpg

@RISING SUN

You are back!! What a pleasant surprise!!!
brother i was right right here all the time only invisible to you all. Actually faced a lot of trouble with reliance network. Now moving to vodafone 3g. Can just hope that this will work well. Reliance just doesn't allow to open defence.pk. But on my mobile Vodafone allows me to open it. So hopefully within 2 days i will be back fully online. Missed you bros a lot in these days.

brother i was right right here all the time only invisible to you all. Actually faced a lot of trouble with reliance network. Now moving to vodafone 3g. Can just hope that this will work well. Reliance just doesn't allow to open defence.pk. But on my mobile Vodafone allows me to open it. So hopefully within 2 days i will be back fully online. Missed you bros a lot in these days.
Missed you too bro. I felt really worried at time. How is life? Hope its all cool there?

Am surprised I haven't got a negative rating yet :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Somebody give him one please. @nair keep an watch on this man :butcher:

Then reverse my negative rating first :mad:

@scorpionx

have you ever considered the possibility that the Devil mentioned in the Abrahamic faiths could be the good guy?

Maybe god is the one deceiving us and Satan is the one trying to break us off illusion ?

@scorpionx

have you ever considered the possibility that the Devil mentioned in the Abrahamic faiths could be the good guy?

Maybe god is the one deceiving us and Satan is the one trying to break us off illusion ?
I think both guys are same. Just loves toying with his own creation. By the way, why this question?

Oh...u mean Thanks ki barsaat hogi ab? :D
:angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom