What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both guys are same. Just loves toying with his own creation. By the way, why this question?

:angry:

I had a discussion with a missionary and I asked why God did not destroy Satan. His answer was that Satan was one of his arch angels and one of his beloved creations.

To be honest, both sound like opposing politicians and Humans are the constituents.

@scorpionx what do you think?

I m doing good. In office and at home. And Arp u already told me to not thank ur post. So don't worry. Just teasing. But from now on i will behave in much better way if u feel i should improve.

I had a discussion with a missionary and I asked why God did not destroy Satan. His answer was that Satan was one of his arch angels and one of his beloved creations.

To be honest, both sound like opposing politicians and Humans are the constituents.

@scorpionx what do you think?
That means God actually let people suffer first and then come as a messiah to win people's heart? Quite possible. See, if there is every thing alright, then who will go to church then?

That means God actually let people suffer first and then come as a messiah to win people's heart? Quite possible. See, if there is every thing alright, then who will go to church then?

I kind of wish there were more Buddhists in our country.

It kind of makes me sad, Indians have lost a lot of it's Buddhist heritage.

It is after all the most International and widespread of all the Dharmic religions :)

@scorpionx I just realised Adi Shankaracharya came from modern day Kerala :)

Wasn't he the person responsible for the revival of Hinduism?

@scorpionx

I kind of wish there were more Buddhists in our country.

It kind of makes me sad, Indians have lost a lot of it's Buddhist heritage.

It is after all the most International and widespread of all the Dharmic religions :)
Religion has never been a problem in this country. Problem is its followers and the preachers who misinterpret it. I wonder how our rich tradition of the day's of Vedanta sunk into oblivion. Because we couldn't adhered to its principles. Same thing happened to Buddhists. They inherited an excellent belief system. But they destroyed it themselves.

:ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

pro and cons to hote hi hain . . kise malum aaj raat mai pura maha bhoj ayojit kar lu. :p::p::p:

This is the real sign of a typical bachelor. Din mein bhukha nanga, raat ko Raja bhoj :partay:

@scorpionx I just realised Adi Shankaracharya came from modern day Kerala
Wasn't he the person responsible for the revival of Hinduism?
Yes. He is the one who stormed entire India in ninth Century. Engaged in extensive debate with other religious scholars all over the country.He authored the commentaries on Brahma Sutra, the interpretation of Upanishada. You can call him the liberator of Hinduism from the tutelage of age old superstitions and vices. But he too had limitations.His ideologies were tremendously challenged by Ramanuja and Madhabacharya in later centuries.
Kerala is a place of heavenly natural beauties and people with gifted intellectualism.Thousand years ago Tamils and the Keralites really brought a revolution in this country.

Boleto? Kahan jaa raha hai chote? :ph34r: Ghar mein phone lagaun kya?

Pub jayenge o_Oo_Oo_O

Karo to ghar pe phone. . mai bhabhi ji ko aapke or aapke bille ( Bublu ) ka sambandh bata dunga :chilli::chilli::chilli:

@Mike_Brando
Bhai . . hindi vartalaap ek aavshyakta hai aaj ke is yug . me . . yadi kisi prakar ki sahayta praptri ki iksha ho to . .nisankoch puchh lein :azn::azn::azn:

Yes. He is the one who stormed entire India in ninth Century. Engaged in extensive debate with other religious scholars all over the country.He authored the commentaries on Brahma Sutra, the interpretation of Upanishada. You can call him the liberator of Hinduism from the tutelage of age old superstitions and vices. But he too had limitations.His ideologies were tremendously challenged by Ramanuja and Madhabacharya in later centuries.
Kerala is a place of heavenly natural beauties and people with gifted intellectualism.Thousand years ago Tamils and the Keralites really brought a revolution in this country.

Momota didi really did ruin Bengal I think.

I always used to moan about Kerala communists. Seems like the Bengali version is worse.

I have read somewhere that the Bengali communists had leadership consisting of upper caste folk, pretty much extending the elitism.

Sorry again for my ignorance =)[/quote]

No issues mate. But it deserved a protest.

you have a negative rating ?

what is the meaning of this chutiyapa :mad:

@chak de INDIA

Hi :wave:

Momota didi really did ruin Bengal I think.

I always used to moan about Kerala communists. Seems like the Bengali version is worse.

I have read somewhere that the Bengali communists had leadership consisting of upper caste folk, pretty much extending the elitism.

Sorry again for my ignorance =)
You are absolutely correct in your assessment about Bengal's political condition and the hollowness of communism.

you have a negative rating ?

what is the meaning of this chutiyapa :mad:

And the negative rating episode is hilarious.After 18 pages of a troll thread, someone felt I derailed the entire discussion. Rest in peace common sense. Even a 5th grader would have come with a better explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom