What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh Bublu ki story kya hai @scorpionx :D

Some people think I have an affair with my cat :hitwall:

@Ravi Nair
Indians and Pakistanis are not eligible to hold greater powers and this forum is a perfect example of that. We had a specific rules and regulations for this rating system and see how the power is being misused just for the lust of exhibiting greater power. This is the problem of this subcontinent as a whole and this is the reason we can never match the west.

Last edited:
Some people think I have an affair with my cat :hitwall:

@Ravi Nair
Indians and Pakistanis are not eligible to hold greater powers and this forum is a perfect example of that. We had a specific rules and regulations for this rating system and see how the power is being misused just for the lust of exhibiting greater power. This is the problem of this subcontinent as a whole and this is the reason we can never match the west.

That is because Indians and Pakistanis have false pride and ego based on this false pride.

We have centuries of catching upto do.

@scorpionx even Brazil is lots of times better than us :'(

I did n't mean to hurt your feeling
Empathy_Smilies.gif

Sure Ravi, if I know something about the issue, I'll share it all.:-)

Have you learned something from staying in Germany for studies?

Like about how Indians and Germans compare? What do the Germans do right in comparison to Indians and what do they do wrong in your opinion.

Has it changed your views? In terms of politics? personal views? Outlook on life?

what do you take away from your stay in germany?

:-)

@scorpionx

Do you have an opinion on why this is?

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom