What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go . . set yourself on fire . .you jealous Bublu
setting-himself-on-fire.gif
jealous of what ? babies ? :omghaha:

Indii is more fit to answer it :-)

if you come to New Zealand, what you will be most surprised be is the Police's and the politicians behaviour towards the public.

The politicians still are unsavory, but a lot of them are approachable.

And the people here are really friendly ^_^

@scorpionx and New Zealand is the least corrupt country in the world :woot:

jealous of what ? babies ? :omghaha:

What is on your avatar :unsure:

Your dream with Nithya Menon :azn:

if you come to New Zealand, what you will be most surprised be is the Police's and the politicians behaviour towards the public.

The politicians still are unsavory, but a lot of them are approachable.

And the people here are really friendly ^_^

And here a clerk thinks he is the absolute. He can make you stand for one hour before his table just because he wishes it so. Ravi, I think this is something that has to do with the British rule. We have learnt a lot of arrogance from them. We looked at them with respect when they abused our own fellow. We revered their ability to look us down with contempt. After independence, we followed that tradition and never wanted to lose an opportunity to animate them and became desi angrezz.

And here a clerk thinks he is the absolute. He can make you stand for one hour before his table just because he wishes it so. Ravi, I think this is something that has to do with the British rule. We have learnt a lot of arrogance from them. We looked at them with respect when they abused our own fellow. We revered their ability to look us down with contempt. After independence, we followed that tradition and never wanted to lose an opportunity to animate the them and became desi angrezz.

And some of the Indian Elite's attitude to the poor are shocking.

Haha. Modi speaks one thing on television. His hawkish fans tell the opposite in this forum.

There is a hypocrisy though.

They allow Modi to politick, to manipulate and they call it his street smarts.

But when a guy like Nitish Kumar plays politics, they abuse him.

I do not hate Nitish Kumar. after a succession of incompetent leaders, he was a breath of fresh air. Only an idiot would want him to leave as Chief minister.

Bihar has had some noticeable improvements under his rule.

Yes. Our planning commission is the perfect example of that. According to them a person earning 25/- a day is not a poor. Tell me it is a mockery of poverty or not.

$5 is the New Zealand poverty line.

Rs. 170 thereabouts.

@scorpionx

Nothing good ever came from Hero Worship ;)

@Indischer

Please answer the question I have asked. Very curious to know your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom