What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite his jabs at Indians (A lot of Indians are downright racist here) I find @BDforever likeable.

I don't like a lot of the other Bangladeshi posters though. Not because they don't like Indians, but they come with this mindless religious bigotry too.

Again, it's not like Indians and Pakistanis are blameless here.

Yes. People like him, Anubis are the ordinary patriotic Bangladesis who are blessed with natural wit and humor. Bangladesh is an amazing country. Judging it by this forum is injustice to its people.

Yes. People like him, Anubis are the ordinary patriotic Bangladesis who are blessed with natural wit and humor. Bangladesh is an amazing country. Judging it by this forum is injustice to its people.

Ah Anubis. Great guy.

And Bangladesh has made a lot of effort and are beating India in some key social indicators.

I wish them the best of luck :-)

:-)

You had a love marriage right?

When my parents found out about my girlfriend, they had borderline racist things to say :(
Nope. It's arranged. Saw one girl and just married her. I hate the usual concept of visiting people's house, seeing the gals and reject.
What are your plans? Is everything settled now?:-)

sorry to hear that bro , hope all fine now.

:tup::tup::tup:

Nope. It's arranged. Saw one girl and just married her. I hate the usual concept of visiting people's house, seeing the gals and reject.
What are your plans? Is everything settled now?:-)

she is 22, I am 24 (turning 24 this July).

I have only started this relationship for a few months. We will see.

But I can only envision settling down in my late twenties. Early thirties.

she is 22, I am 24 (turning 24 this July).

I have only started this relationship for a few months. We will see.

But I can only envision settling down in my late twenties. Early thirties.
i will marry early 30s, not before that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom