What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
and who bestowed the honor upon you?? :P

Btw you've 9 +ve ratings and nothing can negate it .The "likes" you've received are almost double of your post count :angel::angel::angel:

Aeronaut :rolleyes1:

Hmmmm I had almost rounded up on aero and webby,was it on Pakistan fashion thread??

Nah Nah Bangladeshi:haha: section, some fake anniversary of some fake muslim massacre. Oh wells, doesn't bother me.

Hey guys i have found an interesting thing.Click om Munshiji's profile and read all the comments there lmao.

Bless you my Lord. May you never be banned in the near future. This place lost its shine without you. You persisted with your efforts and that has borne fruit. From Thursday, you have clocked 100+ messages!!!

Good sarcasm there as well. Your new approach to hitting your point is really cool. Hope you keep it that way. You may well carve out a niche. :tup:

Only two issues - I HAVE voted for Modi :pop: and I am not 'secular'. :D

But I still like Ravan :devil: Does not mean I don't like Ram. :whistle:

Thank you for sucking up to me and calling me a lord, I always wanted a chamcha :yahoo:

I must learn this art from you so that I do not get banned and become very popular and can make 3000+ postings and can become elite member with awesome powers. That will be a great achievement which I can be proud of. Everybody seems to hate me because I am a secular liberal.

I am deeply disappointed that you voted for that communal devil Modi. But seeing your other postings and general ability to suck up and make friends and influence people in pdf I am sure you are 'secular'. Do not let anybody tell you otherwise.

I also admire you broad minded approach to Ravan and Ram. Do you also like Hitler ? We secular liberals must always keep an open mind, thought sometimes I wish we had some sort of door to keep the good stuff in and not let the stupidity out. But for the sake of secularims, like you, I too have decided to continue keeping my mind open like an empty book so that it can be filled with the knowledge from the leading lights of pdf.

You too are bright like a tubelight. This place shines because of you. :agree:

Thank you for sucking up to me and calling me a lord, I always wanted a chamcha :yahoo:

I must learn this art from you so that I do not get banned and become very popular and can make 3000+ postings and can become elite member with awesome powers. That will be a great achievement which I can be proud of. Everybody seems to hate me because I am a secular liberal.

I am deeply disappointed that you voted for that communal devil Modi. But seeing your other postings and general ability to suck up and make friends and influence people in pdf I am sure you are 'secular'. Do not let anybody tell you otherwise.

I also admire you broad minded approach to Ravan and Ram. Do you also like Hitler ? We secular liberals must always keep an open mind, thought sometimes I wish we had some sort of door to keep the good stuff in and not let the stupidity out. But for the sake of secularims, like you, I too have decided to continue keeping my mind open like an empty book so that it can be filled with the knowledge from the leading lights of pdf.

Thx.

That is because Indians and Pakistanis have false pride and ego based on this false pride.

We have centuries of catching upto do.

@scorpionx even Brazil is lots of times better than us :'(

I did n't mean to hurt your feeling View attachment 27063

Have you learned something from staying in Germany for studies?

Like about how Indians and Germans compare? What do the Germans do right in comparison to Indians and what do they do wrong in your opinion.

Has it changed your views? In terms of politics? personal views? Outlook on life?

what do you take away from your stay in germany?

:-)

@scorpionx

Do you have an opinion on why this is?

:-)

Well, I couldn't make any profound observations about German youth/students than what is the usual majoritarian (and slightly stereotypical) assessment of their lot. The German Education system makes for a very good example in finding the right talent in kids at an early age.

Depending on their grades, students enrol in a Gymnasium, Realshule or Hauptschule for secondary school. The Gymansiums are for the brightest while the Realschule s are for students who have potential, while the Hauptschules cater to the less intellectually gifted. This ensures that less number of students are in doubt about their capabilities and their career options.

The one difference between Germans and Indians generally is their dedication in anything they do, be it Work or Sport or Fun.:-) And the majority of students are also trained to be independent and ethically responsible from a young age. Not that we Indians are bad, just that we are exposed more to people who bend the system get away with it.

As for me, my views about India and the Western World remain the same as before. Just that what I knew from books and documentaries, I got to see and experience first-hand.

What is this MiLord? Was there any shortcoming in my chamchagiri that you've forsaken me for Sarthak now?:cry:

And who is that @@@@ hating you just because you're a Secular Liberal? We shall together kick their communal fundamentalist @$$ MiLord.:agree:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom