What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this MiLord? Was there any shortcoming in my chamchagiri that you've forsaken me for Sarthak now?:cry:

And who is that @@@@ hating you just because you're a Secular Liberal? We shall together kick their communal fundamentalist @$$ MiLord.:agree:

How wonderful ..... more chamchas :yahoo:

I knew being a secular liberal was a good idea. Now can you teach me to suck up correctly ? I know you are good at this.

I too would like to become a popular member of this forum so that we can exchange face book id's and exchange Eid greetings.

Also teach me how to kick the @$$ of communal fundamentalist......... do we complain to the Pakistani Mods and thereby get into their good books and prove our secularism ? please guide me.

How wonderful ..... more chamchas :yahoo:

I knew being a secular liberal was a good idea. Now can you teach me to suck up correctly ? I know you are good at this.

I too would like to become a popular member of this forum so that we can exchange face book id's and exchange Eid greetings.

Also teach me how to kick the @$$ of communal fundamentalist......... do we complain to the Pakistani Mods and thereby get into their good books and prove our secularism ? please guide me.
They banned you MiLord?:cray:To whom shall I send Eid greetings now? :sad:

My last post was too hard hitting and honestly that was what I expected. But I expected it to stay a while longer. :(

To be honest, I never ecpected Pakistanis to induct Tipu into their hall of Fame.

Thought it was reserved for Punjabis, Mughals.

Cool @SarthakGanguly from now Satya Nadella and every South Indian that achieves something significant, I will lay claim to.

I will also lay claim to my Jewish, Christian and Arab heritage.

I need to visit my Israeli Bros. :woot:

To be honest, I never ecpected Pakistanis to induct Tipu into their hall of Fame.

Cool @SarthakGanguly from now Satya Nadella and every South Indian that achieves something significant, I will lay claim to.

I will also lay claim to my Jewish, Christian and Arab heritage.

I need to visit my Israeli Bros. :woot:
:omghaha: :D

Don't worry, until Tipu or Nizam of Hyderabad won't pop up, they will revert back to same claim how Nordic race of Pakistanis between divine Durand and Radcliffe lines are not related to 97% 'dark' Indians. ;)

Don't worry, until Tipu or Nizam of Hyderabad won't pop up, they will revert back to same claim how Nordic race of Pakistanis between divine Durand and Radcliffe lines are not related to 97% 'dark' Indians. ;)

Well, I can believe the claim about the Nizam.

There is a reason the British colonial officers had an eye on the girls of the Hyderabadi royal family ;)

Before Police action in Hyderabad, Nizam of Hyderabad tried to transfer some money to Pakistan through some British bank but before Pakistan could receive money, Hyderabad was integrated into India and now Pakistan can't get that money because of India's objection and the money still lies with that British bank.

No they are not.

First of all, half of them don't know here it is and are not even aware of it.

Second, a substantial number of them view southies as 'darkies.'

Except Zarvan :smitten:
Well most of them have the opinion you guys are less hostile to them :azn:. Did you by the way know that Jinnah wanted to create a separate country called Dravidistan/Dravida Nadu in the south??

220px-Periyar_with_Jinnah_and_Ambedkar.JPG

There is a reason the British colonial officers had an eye on the girls of the Hyderabadi royal family ;)
So youve read the White Mughals :cheers:

So youve read the White Mughals :cheers:

who can blame those British fellows

Tabu :smitten:

Well most of them have the opinion you guys are less hostile to them :azn:. Did you by the way know that Jinnah wanted to create a separate country called Dravidistan/Dravida Nadu in the south??

Yes. Periyar's hare brained scheme. Never took into account the fact among the South, there is still immense cultural diversity.

I don't know about less hostility though.

Not by looking at the PDF members here from India anyway :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom