What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Land criuser khareedo ya jet plane jaayoge toh yahi sab chod ke naah...? :enjoy:Do waqt ki namak rotimile or thoda gujara chal jaye toh apne liye toh vahi bahut hai.... KAANJUS KYA JAANE ....
Hand to mouth existence pe toh hum bhi hai par kanjoos nahi 8-)
I'll go to uttaranchal in my landcruiser ...dekhlena!!!:p::bunny:
Jalne wale jalte rahenge:P

Hand to mouth existence pe toh hum bhi hai par kanjoos nahi 8-)
I'll go to uttaranchal in my landcruiser ...dekhlena!!!:p::bunny:
Jalne wale jalte rahenge:P
Ro mat aapse majak kar rha tha....Bhagwan kare aapko landcruiser kya sab kuch mile .... Aap dildaar ban hi jayoge ... Samay bada Balwaan hota hai sab sikha deta hai....
Mujhe kabhi bhi kisi se jalan nhi hoti ... Main Santusthi rakhne wala praani hu or samay se phele or kismat k aage kuch nhi milta..... Aap uttranchal ke avo hawa me meri trah sochne lag jaaoge aao toh sahi....

Ro mat aapse majak kar rha tha....Bhagwan kare aapko landcruiser kya sab kuch mile .... Aap dildaar ban hi jayoge ... Samay bada Balwaan hota hai sab sikha deta hai....
Mujhe kabhi bhi kisi se jalan nhi hoti ... Main Santusthi rakhne wala praani hu or samay se phele or kismat k aage kuch nhi milta..... Aap uttranchal ke avo hawa me meri trah sochne lag jaaoge aao toh sahi....
yeh inivitation hai yaa threatening??? :P

agent @cheekybird report in 8-)
Khud itne dino ghaeb rahe :( mujhe keh rahe ho report in :pissed:

Amanda-Seyfried-Laugh-Reaction-Gif-In-Mean-Girls.gif

@SarthakGanguly

since you admire Raavan,

can I say that always envision Satan in Christianity and the Abrahamic religions as a Rebel who rebelled against his tyranny.

@SarthakGanguly

since you admire Raavan,

can I say that always envision Satan in Christianity and the Abrahamic religions as a Rebel who rebelled against his tyranny.
Haha :devil:

Well, though Raavan is not equivalent to Satan, I admit I know not much about Satan. :(
But Lucifer - I have a soft feeling for him :haha:

Haha :devil:

Well, though Raavan is not equivalent to Satan, I admit I know not much about Satan. :(
But Lucifer - I have a soft feeling for him :haha:

why?

Satan was an Arch Angel until he got kicked out of Heaven for his rebellious actions.

He was responsible for the judgement of Human sins. After he became the 'fallen angel' he is trying to tempt Humanity into the wrong path.

Like indulging in our primal senses.

I read some story that when Ravan was about to die, Rama sent Lakshman to Ravan to get some words of wisdom as although evil he was considered a wise man.

I always considered the ten heads Raavan had as a metaphor for his intelligence.

His tale is of a person who has fallen through Hubris.

why?

Satan was an Arch Angel until he got kicked out of Heaven for his rebellious actions.

He was responsible for the judgement of Human sins. After he became the 'fallen angel' he is trying to tempt Humanity into the wrong path.

Like indulging in our primal senses.
Lucifer - because he brought light :D

Never took into account the fact among the South, there is still immense cultural diversity.

I had read about it, the Kannadiga and Telugus has strict reservation about the Tamil centric theory and also the anti-Hindu nature of the ideology was also surprising.

Lucifer - because he brought light :D

You know what's crazy? A lot of the Greek mythology has a lot of similar themes with Hindu mythology.

I always loved the story of Prometheus stealing fire from the gods and giving it to Humans.

For the Greeks, Gods were Human figures with unimaginable power.

I wish Greek polytheism was still around today. It was such a fascinatng religion, it gave the Western civilization so many of it's classics.

I had read about it, the Kannadiga and Telugus has strict reservation about the Tamil centric theory and also the anti-Hindu nature of the ideology was also surprising.

Ask any Keralite if they want to be under Tamil-centric rule ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom