What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then there was @levina - She couldn't rent a place in Singapore because her neighbors kept on complaining about the horrid smell coming out of her kitchen that killed most of their pet animals and even the plants on the balcony; apparently Levina's excessive consumption of Cheese didn't go down well with them ! :sarcastic:

Think of the devil and the devil arrives :coffee:

usdin o bade chidi maar ban rahe the. . ek ladki ko nahi pakad paa rahe :haha::haha::haha:
I am a respectable and honorable man with shackles in my leg. Ladki pakadna mera kaam nehi chote :angry: By the way are you serious? @INDIC is it true?

@chak de INDIA ko lagta hai jab tak 2-4 gali galauj na karo aur daru sharu ki baatein na karo tab tak mardangi prove nahi kar sakte. :mad::mad:

Accha hua maine apna fotu dikha diya. Nehi to pata nehi mere ko kya bana deta :mad:

I am a respectable and honorable man with shackles in my leg. Ladki pakadna mera kaam nehi chote :angry: By the way are you serious? @INDIC is it true?

Mujhe aisa mehsoos hota hai :agree::agree::agree:
@chak de INDIA ko lagta hai jab tak 2-4 gali galauj na karo aur daru sharu ki baatein na karo tab tak mardangi prove nahi kar sakte. :mad::mad:

Sohni kudi gussa na karo :p::p::p:

Accha hua maine apna fotu dikha diya. Nehi to pata nehi mere ko kya bana deta :mad:

@BDforever ko godi me bitha ke jo photu li hai uska ek copy mere pas bhi hai. . kaho to Bhabhi ji ko dikha du ? :chilli::chilli::chilli:

Mujhe aisa mehsoos hota hai :agree::agree::agree:

Sohni kudi gussa na karo :p::p::p:
Sohni kudi .... kahan hai sohni kudi
fbpicks%20(134).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom