What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your brilliant observation. You are a true highly intelligent secular liberal like me.

That is why communal Devil like Modi who prefers Rajdharma over Patidharma must never be voted to power.

Secular tall Leaders like Digvijay singh and Shashi Taroor who gives preference to patidharma over rajdharma must be elected back to power. They too do not take a silly story book like Ramayana seriously.

First it must be Patidharma, then putra Dharma like Sonia Gandhi, then Raj dharma.

Now since SC of India has declared that live in parthership is also to be treated like marraige, Affair Darma must also be put higher than Rajdharma.

See how great minds like you and digvijay think alike. India's glorious future is certain.

Please do not mock me. :cry:

I am not worthy to debate with such brilliant and intelligent group. I have only read amar chitra katha ......... and in that Rama was of blue color. Why is that ?
Bless you my Lord. May you never be banned in the near future. This place lost its shine without you. You persisted with your efforts and that has borne fruit. From Thursday, you have clocked 100+ messages!!!

Good sarcasm there as well. Your new approach to hitting your point is really cool. Hope you keep it that way. You may well carve out a niche. :tup:

Only two issues - I HAVE voted for Modi :pop: and I am not 'secular'. :D

But I still like Ravan :devil: Does not mean I don't like Ram. :whistle:

I hope his new avatar does not get banned.

He is actually funny as hell :D

@Indischer

heard what happened in Assam?

I swear that place is a powder keg ready to explode.
The situation in Assam had long turned bad. The inevitable was just being postponed. I have written here -
India deploys army in Assam after 31 Muslims killed | Page 2

@Indischer bhaiyya who film nahi mili. :(
Which film? :pop:
2MP camera....phone clip ?? :D What movie is this? :devil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom