What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
See everybody loves a secular liberal :yahoo: ......... people approval means so much to me. :sniff:

But you have never told me why Ram is blue in Amar chitra katha ? Now that we mention it, Krishna was also blue.

Maybe because they were blue blooded? As in, higher haemoglobin in their blood than the rest of us mortals perhaps?:unsure:

@Indischer

answer @levina 's question :mad:
Hehehe
That sleepy head must be sleeping i guess.:D

How 've you been Ravi??
Which question?:o:

And Levina's yet to show me a choco wrapper.:mad:

I haven't come across this brand so far.:no: The most popular choc brands in Germany seem to be Lindt and Rittersport. Find them in all major outlets and supermarkets.
Lindt!!
I like that one but not all its flavors.
I didnt know they were made in Germany.

I'm beginning to like you very much in this avatar! The Sarcastameter's off the charts! Keep up the good work MiLord.:yahoo:

Gotta admit, the guy's funny as hell :D

Lindt!!

Belgium are also known for it chocolate.

@Indischer isn't Bavaria in Germany known for Chocolates?

Lindt!!
Well, they're Swiss chocolates, but they're very popular in Germany as well. Rittersport also has a wide range of flavours, each better than the other. I recommend all flavours that they make.:yes4:

See everybody loves a secular liberal :yahoo: ......... people approval means so much to me. :sniff:

But you have never told me why Ram is blue in Amar chitra katha ? Now that we mention it, Krishna was also blue.

Now , now, let's not veer the conversation into blue.

Well, they're Swiss chocolates, but they're very popular in Germany as well. Rittersport also has a wide range of flavours, each better than the other. I recommend all flavours that they make.:yes4:
Thanks Indee...I buy very often Lindt but havent tried Rittersport,will try it soon. :-)

Perhaps Lord Manvan is a much more affable character in person.:happy:

Bavaria has a thriving homemade chocolate industry, but no major brand as such to speak of.

I hope his new avatar does not get banned.

He is actually funny as hell :D

@Indischer

heard what happened in Assam?

I swear that place is a powder keg ready to explode.

I hope his new avatar does not get banned.

He is actually funny as hell :D

Lovely sarcasm from the man. But the flipside is that many of the guys aren't even getting it that they're being belted by him for their views. :sarcastic:

Yeah the Belgium dark chocolates are famous.

Are you sure it wasn't this??? From you homeland :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

milkman_chocolate.gif

@Indischer @Ravi Nair He is not Lord Manvan but some troll who has formed numerous ids to abuse Hindus in some random thread and modi in election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom